Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:23 pm

SA-WEET!!! monkey
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome back Bloodnose
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Hey Bloodnose... Plymuth has yet to meet any of the group and he's snoozing right now in the basement, beating the heat. I don't suppose Rarmon feels the heat much?

So is Rarmon a human with cybernetic implants or a cybernetic life form with human body parts and skin? Cybernetic brain with A.I. CPU or Human brain?

(Sorry I am a huge Bladerunner fan and have always been fascinated with the prospect of artificial life forms. The Replicants are more like synthetic humans with biological parts but along the same line.)
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:24 am

imagine getting some pulp and removing parts of it to work in a machine a few muscles the brain of a supposed deceased soldier shove in working parts a few protocals and you get Rarmon your death dealer of special forces assualt unit (thier were others but thats history)
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:50 am

Ah, a Frankenstein's Monster (with bionics)! Cool! A true cyborg.
So, naked, one would see the machine parts or does he have a layer of skin? Just wondering when one see's him for the first time if there are any other noticeable sign that he is a cyborg, other than his odd colored eyes, which from your description seem very noticeably artificial.

Just curious. Plymuth comes from a place where he had repair and work with things like solar arrays, power cells, computers, etc. He would have a little bit of knowledge with robotics, but only from reading about them and seeing pictures of what once existed before the apocalypse. If Rarmon is based on a standard model that was used and documented centuries ago he might even recall a little bit of history.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:56 am

I was always under the impression that Rarmon was more like Robo Cop with more skin than metal.

Just my perception, of course.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:09 am

Okay. Just wanted to know if he could pass for human or not... I mean up close. I guess the smell of his parts and the noises of his robotic parts would also give him away.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:18 am

I believe, from a distance, he appears to be human, but the closer he gets, the more obvious it becomes that's not exactly the case.

He's a cigar smoking, metal framed human.

Who has a sense of humor and enjoys making things go BOOM.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:29 am

Sounds cool. Plymuth is really regretting every going so deep inland. He is truly a 'Fish out of Water'.

So on another note, which direction is everyone heading? I could of swore I read that one of the characters was heading West, but seems you're Eastbound.

Plymuth came from the East Coast and is heading westward. At least that's what I have concocted for him. He would have traveled down the coast, skirted through New York, across the great lakes and now fate has steered him further south.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:53 am

They are all headed east and they be making a rendevous with the Oasis within the next couple of posts. Tha map Tom took from the soldiers shows the Oasis as a landmark and based on that, the group is rumbling their way towards it in the stolen truck and Gregory driving Leo's honda.

They have to get Gregory out of the sun before it gets too hot or else he'll suffer another psychotic moment like he did last time they were top side.

AND...now they have an injured, over grown, hairy beast with them that needs medical attention.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:15 am

Yes, a big horned daemonic beast! Plymuth will love him!

Well, I may have to some re-writing in Plymuth's history, although I don't know how to avoid the East Coast starting point of his journey. He would have hit land around, Newfoundland and then followed the coast line and made his decision to head inland around New York. It may not be realistic for him to back track on his journey, so I might have to do some re-writing. I built everything around a westward journey. OOPS!

He has his own side quest to hit the west coast, but regardless that can still remain, but once he meets the group he'll learn then which they are headed and I'll do the modifications then.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:24 am

LOL

Sorry if we confused you.

In the beginning of the original story back at the old site, the original band of travelers Kitty first hooked up with headed west, but she decided to return to her bunker because she didn't like how things went with them. During her jouney back to her home, she met Leo and it was then she felt the tug to head East as Paradise now calls to her....and any of the others who have any sort of non-human blood or carry non-human traits.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:43 am

Well... that's interesting.

I was having Plymuth journeying to Lake Tahoe. Tahoe is a mystical place, or supposedly and others are traveling their because their is supposed to a Messiah gather all to hear his words.

Tahoe, interested him because he has an ancient magazine showing the beautiful water (who knows if its still there). Who knows if it all even really exists.

So, depending on where this 'Paradise' is I could steer his quest to that place, and add the Messiah them to it. If it's completely land based though, it might not appeal to him. He is really looking for a replacement of his former home. Avalon was a utopian society, he grew up with everything, they even had modern technology and pretty much limitless power and food, they just didn't have good defenses and they were all mutants... two strikes right off the bat!

I'll keep Plymuth's history really loose until I get my bearings.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:47 am

I believe Amanda has an idea for Paradise. At least, that's the impression I get. When she first joined the old site, she wanted to either resurrect the current post apocalyptic story we had going or start a new one. We decided to resurrect the old one so she could incorprate her story into the one already going.

I would run your ideas past her and I'm sure between the two of your ingenius minds you'll come up with something that will rock our socks off.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:02 pm

aye what debs said is about right he looks human from a distance even acts human at times but yes perfectly right up close obvious unless he puts his happy assult helm (collar round the kneck) cant see his face so its a little difficult to tell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaudeville

Vaudeville

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:29 am

I DO have an idea for Paradise, a pretty developed one, and you might even call it an over-arching plot. Feel free to PM with me about Plymuth's story/motivation...what have you. I sort of 'play' Paradise, like a character, so it might well come up in the writing anyway.

I'm planning to post in here tomorrow when I have more time, so we can get this ball rolling again!
Back to top Go down
Vaudeville

Vaudeville

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:20 pm

AS far as Rarmon goes... I imagine he got separated from the band when they were captured by the soldiers. Then maybe he tried to follow and rescue them--but didn't catch up to them before they rescued themselves (who knows, maybe he got waylaid on the way by some mutant monsters, who slowed him down). And now he is following their tire tracks to the Oasis, or something. Eh?

Speaking of tire tracks, and vehicles in general. I imagine that truck is almost out of fuel... They are probably going to have to do something about that before leaving the Oasis. Just thinking out loud, hehehe.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:23 pm

I was thinking the same thing, A. Especially with the extra weight of the furry beast in the back taking up extra fuel with each mile they pass.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Maybe old Texan might now where some fuel is, but the bugger might just use that knowledge to his advantage, if you know what I mean. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vaudeville

Vaudeville

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

AHhhh! Creepy plant zombies! Nice posts, you guys!
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:53 am

Thanks ^_^ You too! alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:40 pm

So feel free to direct Texan as any of you see fit. He's a big guy, obviously tough enough to get up a short while after receiving two hard blows to his thick skull. I guess he would be a crafty and dirty fighter. He'll do anything to win, his weakness would be his arrogance.

He would even use his slave girl as a shield to survive, he's that ruthless.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:43 pm

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

He's gonna have his hands full with this crazy bunch of misfits. We'll be sure to use him and abuse him rather well. I already know Leo's gonna have an issue with the fact he has a slave girl.

Speaking of his slave girl....what is she exactly? Have you figured her out yet?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Can I go all Lycan like and bite him. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE! Twisted Evil
Ok I'll just nibble on his slave. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Down boy!

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next