Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Empty
PostSubject: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 3:03 pm

The OOC lives within this space you savages!

____________________________________________________________________________________
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, slap a man with a fish and you give him a story for the rest of his life."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 8:37 am

Did I run everyone off? I hope all is well with everyone and the holidays were kind to everyone.

Love you all!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 8:39 am

RPMistress wrote:
Did I run everyone off?  I hope all is well with everyone and the holidays were kind to everyone.

Love you all!!

No, just been super busy, I will get something up ASAP Smile

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, slap a man with a fish and you give him a story for the rest of his life."
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 3:52 pm

No Rush!  I was just curious and wanted to make sure everyone was doing well

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 3:56 pm

Doing great, just trying to get my feet under me this year.

It might just be you and I, fro what that's worth Smile

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 9:51 am

All good!! Take your time. 😁

Back to top Go down
LoLo

LoLo

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 8:27 pm

Ahh so sorry!! Break has been crazy!!

I'll go on and post right now, just trying to figure out how else to write in my characters without interacting yet! <3

Nothing's impossible. The word itself says, "I'm Possible"!
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 2:45 pm

I am working on the intro post for the cataclysm so we can start to actually play... please stand by Smile

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 9:13 am

Alright, Chapter two is up ... please start getting the group together. Smile

Sorry it took so long.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 11:45 am

*knock knock*

/listens

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing   Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murmur of Dawn OOC Chatter, Banter, and Ribbing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: PORTALS OF ASGARD - Other worldly tales :: Murmur of Dawn-
Jump to: