Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:51 pm

The slave girl, is rather pretty, blondish hair, appear to be around 20 years old.
She looks human even when half naked, but most likely she would have some sort of humanoid feature that makes her 'inferior' in the eyes of humans.

She's obviously not stronger or faster than normal, nor would she have any abilities that she could have used to hurt Texan, while they were... well... indisposed.

Maybe just some sort of slight mutation? Telepathy? Didn't ~A, mention that may come in to play? Perhaps just a 'receiver' and not a 'sender'.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Got it. Just wanted to be sure before we posted anything about her in the thread is all.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Cool. Yeah, there's nothing about her that has been previously determined. She'll most likely be pissed at Plymuth since he never lifted a finger to help her out.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:36 pm

rubs hands together

oh yes....quite pissed indeed....
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:52 pm

hmm hows to get out of the befuddlement (if thats a word) hmm
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:10 pm

So depending on the timing, if Texan rounds the corner and see's the walking arsenal, Rarmon standing over his trap, I don't think he is going to try fight someone with automatic weapons. Seeing he is out numbered he will most likely retreat to one his secure hideouts among the ruins.

I am thinking now, that it makes sense that since Texan hiked it across the desert that he may be waiting for a ride. Maybe by the end of the day some of his buddies will be popping by. It doesn't have to be an issue though, if the rest of you just want to have some solace, then Texan can just sit in his hole and bake for a while.

I don't know, here's just a thought, but what would that sniper think of Texan? Y'know, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', philosophy. I don't know just tossing out some ideas that seem apparent in this little bubble of the story.
Back to top Go down
Vaudeville

Vaudeville

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm

ANother idea for the slave girl: She could be from a small fortified town in the 'mountains' to the east, where the heroes could go to drop her off and refresh their water supply, because by the time they make it that far, they will probably be out of water (even if they fill up at Oasis) simply because they have been gaining members but not containers so much.

That is, if she survives Tom and the Beast.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:30 am

That sounds like an excellent idea. The group is definitely going back the way she came. Feel free to give whatever history is desired.

Will she survive? I don't think the grenade will kill her. Tom and the Beast will decide her fate.

Oh, by the way the grenade would be a fragment type.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm

In one of Plymuth's posts it is described that there is a corridor opposite the door to the Pool Area. At the end of that corridor is a door leading to a room that would have been like the central plumbing room. There is a hand pump to draw water. It would probably then make sense that the there could be a pressurized tank in that room that allows some of the taps in facility that still have piping to carry water.

Working the pump could also feed the tank or something like that. Anyway, there's at least another place people to draw water.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeah...I just haven't gotten anyone close to that area yet. I figured I'd do that once the stinky mud is washed off, for the most part, of Leo, Gavin and Kitty. The pressure coming from the shower heads isn't anyting like what it was back in the day, but at least it's a steady flow of water (event hough it's not all that clear) that can be used to wash the dirt off someone.

I would think our group is rather smelly - stinky mud aside. They've been moving around in the heat and sweating quite a bit. And none of them have really had a bath for a while.

pig
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Ah, so you were envisioning the showers to be outside of the pool area where the "Corpse Flower Spawn" are? It's just that I had Plymuth attacked by some of the creatures as they emerged from one of the shower areas. It's no matter, as there could be different entrances to the showers and perhaps one of the doors are sealed preventing the 'Evil Plants' from wandering in. They won't open doors, so as long as one is shut they'll just be turned away by it.

The shower and locker room areas are usually right next to and open to the pool area in hotels, if they have them since some are just in court yards. Just wondering so I can get a mental picture, but how do you envision the Pool area in relation to the showers?
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:33 am

I envision the shower areas having two openings. One from the corridor that leads up to the pool and one that leads directly into the pool area. The shower areas I've seen in hotels that have indoor pools have always had two entrances. One directly from the pool area and one from the corridor. That way, when guests get done swimming, they can enter the shower rooms from the pool area and when they are done showering they can exit in the corridor and not worry about going back out into the pool area then vise versa. Alot of women don't want to deal with the humidity in the pool room after they dry their hair thus the two openings.

There would be two shower rooms. Men and Women. Who's to say one of the corpse plants doesn't find the trio? Twisted Evil

Or, it could be that the shower room Plymuth found isn't the one the trio is using. With doors on both ends, or doors on both ends of at least one of them, it leaves things wide open for interpretation and allows the other writers to reak havok if they so wish to do so.

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:10 am

Coolio... thought it might be something like that. Yeah the other entrances that are by the pool are off a corridor that leads to the basement doorway and connects to the mail hall way. Something like that... Smile

Yeah those 'Walking plants' would be a nuisance!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:36 am

snickers

I cannot WAIT to write the posts where the misfit group goes on an expedition of the Oasis. Plymuth and the group are bound to bump into each other and when that happens.....LOL

It will be fun to write, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah, it should be fun. Smile

One can probably assume there a lots of modifications that have been done to the hotel over the years. A hole in the floor here, and a knocked down wall there and so forth.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Booby traps and hair triggers all over the place to boot.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Booty traps? He he, I'm a Gooney.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:36 am

"Chunk, please tell me that was your stomach."
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:59 am

He he. Nice... Maybe ol' One Eyed Willie is about? Whoops wrong story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 pm

well im back finally again had a HOLIDAY!!! yes a HOLIDAY in spain for 2 weeks couldnt get to a internet connection sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Spain! Bastard! Very Happy

It must have been awesome! Glad you're back!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 am

Welcome back, Nosey!!! Glad to have you with us again.

SPAIN! Oh I'm jealous!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 am

Welcome back to da Nose
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:47 am

Hey, if anyone is confused about Texan just give a holler.

He's just waiting out the day in his hidey-hole until his buddies arrive. I have no idea, how many there will be. I am thinking maybe five or six coming in some sort of vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next