Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Really... eally...ally... there's...ere's...'s ...a...a...a ...brain...rain...ain... in..n...n...there...ere...r?

Uh, it's the echo, from the open space... pretty lame eh? Smile

Seriously though I love twists... and I like the mangaesque character. I watched Vampire Hunter D, when it first came out... that's how ancient I am! I've watched every Dragon Ball Z episode many times over and know Akira backwards and forwards. Unfortunately I don't watch a lot of it anymore... don't know why, maybe because there's just so much of it a person doesn't know where to begin.

Plot twists makes everything so much more interesting, but honestly I've never really had a main character that was 'evil'... I find it difficult, but we'll see what Pheyd evolves into. I may have adopt the Bainbridge character to develop things a bit, but I won't colour outside the lines with him, I'll just expand on what Sin has presented. Should she have any other ideas she can take the lead with the plot development.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Just so everyone knows. Bainbridge, Clarence, and any others, (hybrids, that is) is for pretty much everyone. I've started the beginning of what and how I think they should be, but please, help me develop them. I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

heheh i love evil characters and if they aint evil ill play the character without morals (mainly Rarmon) got to have a dark twist as thats whats under most peoples skin What a Face
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 pm

yea, don't I know it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Nice. So I am assuming we are headed to the Research Facility (Lab) around NORAD, right? I was going to do a little research to find how long the hike would be, and then go from there.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

hmm it would be nice to know what time of day is it after my nap now as Zack relies on what time of day it is scratch
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Well it was Dawn prior to the nap, so I figure it would now be around 10:30 am for Zack.

Y'know, there are some sites that put Time Stamps at the bottom of their posts. That may not be such a bad idea to do once in a while. I'll add one to one of my previous posts.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:36 pm

I stamped my last post. If we time stamp our posts every time the setting changes or the post covers a lengthy amount of time there should be little confusion about the time. Naturally there will be moments when characters are at different times of the day but at least we'll have a reference point.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Character: Dr. Bainbridge   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Tiphereth, you did an excellent job on Dr. Bainbridge, even down to his looks. Very Happy You're good!!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:10 pm

He's more evil than he really wants us to know.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 8e2210For some odd reason, I got that feeling. LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Evil or Very Mad ............... Twisted Evil

I used the picture of a world famous Russian Serial Killer (who is pure evil)... the way you wrote him Sin, such a picture seemed appropriate. I am glad you approve of my adaption, just following your lead. Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Tiph's been rather busy with graphics, again!

LOL

Love them all, dude. They are perfect, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Smile

Thanks. I really like character illustrations, I find they add to the story telling. There are some RPG sites that don't allow graphics, I can't imagine that.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Well, you did an excellent job with mine. Thank you again, Tiphereth.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:11 pm

I hope noone minds, but I'm going to move things along with Zack and SinTara and get them closer to the entrance of the lab and the large billboard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Go fer it!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm

aye we just filling space up really Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:47 pm

I am a little befuddled on where to draw connections in the story line right now... I am not sure what is going on with Bloodnose's character... a fight yes but where I am not sure. I have just been circling Pheyd and Stasinus around trying to get my bearings.

I have an idea for the Doctor, but not sure whether or not to execute it. It would totally jump start things again, I imagine.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:49 pm

If you'd like, have them bump into Sin. She's trying to get through a passage that has a guard room with a large window over looking the passageway. There are 3 guards each in the rooms and she can't get through yet as she'll be seen. There is also a large double door at the end that she's trying to get to.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 pm

I feel like Alex is your creation, Tiph, so I don't want to overstep any boundaries with or kill her as she's not mine. What are your plans with her, if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Oh, I am just elaborating on what was previously written. Smile

First off, she can regenerate... an ability that Sin never developed, to the disappointment of Dr. Bainbridge. With this ability there are only a few ways to kill her:

Burning her to a crisp. Which contrary to popular belief is very difficult when a creature can regenerate. She would have to be trapped in a burning building or something and even then the heat would have to be hot enough to char her bones.

Acid. But where would one find a vat of acid large enough for a twelve foot tall creature in an apocalyptic world?

Decapitation. Also very difficult. Her neck is probably three feet thick and very muscular so it take a tremendous amount of force to sever it. Not impossible but very difficult.

I was going along the lines that Dr. Bainbridge see himself as a father of many of his creations but for some reason, he despises Sin and has always adored Alex. Alex met all of his expectations except one, which is the transformation that Sin possesses. He had never been able to duplicate it and could not transfer the ability to Alex, so his failure has driven him even more mad. He cannot destroy Alex himself so he decided to set her free and find her sister, hoping that she would kill her and return to him of her own free will.

That's it in a nutshell. Anything else can happen. As far as Pheyd and Stasinus are concerned they want little to do with her. Strong as both of them are, they realize they are no match for the beast and they really have no idea how to kill her. Self preservation has kicked in and all they want to do is get away and perhaps find the doctor along the way, if possible.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Not sure where to go now, without knowing what Stasinus and Pheyd are going to do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Sin could nothing else until Stasinus acted, and I've finally figured something out. Your new story line actually inspired me somewhat. I have been wondering where to take Stasinus, since he is actually a 'species' not just a mutant, a new race. So I was thinking that unscrupulous traders would have brought his parents to the 'North lands', after abducting them in the South.

The new character Odeyon is from the Southern Islands which were once South America and Stasinus is from Africa, but the share a kinship since they are of the same people. I am imagining that the Southern Lands are more primitive. The culture is similar to a barbaric, medieval time period so it would be like Conan the Barbarian's Hyborean age with Animal people, and some very human-like humanoids mixed in.

This takes the story on a serious turn, but if others do not wish to follow and stay in the present setting this path can moved into it's own story-line. This may also be suitable, for you new ideas, Sin if you wish. The south of the world could be a completely different landscape making your scenario a possibility.

Oh, I got the name Cheysulia from this old book that had men who could transform into animals and had bestial eyes, they were called the Cheysuli. I just adapted it a little.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm

I'm game. I think it's pretty cool all the way around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next