Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm

I don't know if that comment about RPMistress is bad or good. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 pm

its a little bit of both it depends where her comments are aimed pirat
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Gotcha. I have a of question, how do you get the pics onto your posts? I have a pic at the side for my profile, but I don't know how to put one onto my posts.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Ya know, Nosey, been a while since I had to deploy the SM9K.

Me thinks it's time to fire it up again.

and sick it on YOU

Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Swatmaster9000
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 pm

SinTara wrote:
Gotcha. I have a of question, how do you get the pics onto your posts? I have a pic at the side for my profile, but I don't know how to put one onto my posts.

copy the picture URL and use the following BBC code to embed it in the post:

Band Banter - OOC - Page 8

So it would look like this (without the spaces after Band Banter - OOC - Page 8  and before :

https://2img.net/h/i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn211/RPMistress08/kungfukitty.jpg " border="0" alt=""/>

And when you post the reply, it would look like this:

Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Kungfukitty
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Okay, is there anyway to save it so that it's used everytime for this particular character?
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

You can either use the image hosting section we have in the Gallery link at the top of the page, just under the banner OR, you can simply hit the Quote button at the top of each post, remove the [quote=SinTara] at the beginning and erase everything but the image imbedding code and paste your new post in place of the old one.

That's what I do. I'm too lazy to code the image each time unless I'm using a different picture, like I do for my Heroe's posts when my character morphs into a a differnet form. (she's a shape shifter like Mystique from X-Men)
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:30 pm

not the swatter NOOOooo affraid RUN AWAY!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 pm

you should post in LATC (i think thats right) instead off OCC come on Debs (secrectly buuying time to make a ANTI-SWAT MACHINE)
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am

It's yer turn, turd.

git-r-dun
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 am

damn im gonna be swatted this can be happening to me affraid (yeah ill look into making a post then Shocked )
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm

OK, before I post anything, I just want to make sure I read everything correctly.

Where exactly are Sin and Zack?

I'll be posting tomorrow so I want to make sure I have everything right so I don't screw it all up.

LOL
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Right now, Sin and Zack are hold up in what I think is an abandoned farmhouse that is still in fair condition. I'm not sure in which direction, I would assume north, towards the mountains. Both are injured, Sin more so than Zack. Hope that helps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm

That's sort of what I pictured. Stasinus and Pheyd are hoping old Clarence leads them to the lab.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

shes on the ball i didnt really explain my post but thats the jist of it 9why are we heading to the mountain isnt that where the facility is???
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Not exactly. There is a lab down near what used to be Colorado Springs, in the Cheyenne Mountain. It's what used to be known as NORAD. And yes, there really is a NORAD. I used to live in colorado Springs and it's a large military facility built into the side of the mountain. If you have ever seen 'War Games' or 'Stargate' the series, where the military go when they drive in through the large metal doors is NORAD.

But, up in Denver, the facility is about 5 miles north of Purdition, do yea, duh, I guess that is where the lab is. lol sorry. How about if we have them headed north/west. Still towards the mountains, but in the opposite direction. I think. I have no sense of direction. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Pheyd wants to find the research facility for personal reasons, Stasinus is just tagging along.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Okay, yea, why don't we have the lab in the Denver area be about 5 miles north-east of Purdition. Sound okay with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:15 pm

(sharpens blade) well i think im here to kill things i mean.....'PROTECT' Sin Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, good thing Sin is around to keep you in line. Razz ((smacks you upside the head)) Behave.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm

It wasnt me it was.... well you will know soon
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Well, well. Interesting, I did not see it from that angle, but the good doctor might indeed offer Pheyd an enticing deal. Twisted Evil After all, he is hardly bound by the moralities that keep most people in line. He is a logical being that reacts to implanted memories. As for, Stasinus, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 pm

see i have a brain somewhere in the hollow thing normal people call a skull lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next