Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:54 pm

I would like to run this by you, Tiph. Kaelan is Bainbridge's daughter. She is genetically enhanced with different animal DNA i.e. binocular vision of the hawk, speed of the cheetah, etc. Her mother escaped with Kaelan when Kaelan was only 3 years old. Kaelan knows nothing of her father as her mother was somewhat insane. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 pm

That sounds fine, although his character as it has been developing seems to have little affection for his offspring in any capacity. He did, however, share a connection with Sin and Alex... a substitution perhaps for something he lost? Maybe Kaelen. We'll just play it out and see what develops.

Because of this close connection between the two character and the continuation of the family plot scheme, you had better control Bainbridge. I will just assume the roll of Kullen and use his as the antagonist when necessary, perhaps also direct Dravesh so that we can have some conflict with Zack. Prior to this knowledge I had thought Zack would just carry out his vengeance and dispose of the doctor once and for all, having to deal with the added protection of the lord. He is several months away from any experimentation so there will be no animal mutants about, other than Dravesh, and perhaps some lingering mutants in Kullen's army.

There is not that much to tag onto right now. Lord Bloodhand is going to do a fast round of the city and we'll see what occurs. I wouldn't worry to much about them right now, I know that Zack and Lyhand will not arise until dusk, so if suddenly the time jumps to that time, I'll just fit the bad guys in where ever. I am thinking that Kaelen is probably going to be sleeping during the day as well so any interaction probably wouldn't occur until sunset.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 pm

If it's all the same to you, I'm fine with you retaining control of Bainbridge. You are the one who has actually built on his character and you are right in the fact that he has very little if any affection for his offspring except for the genetic experiments he as done on them. Anyway, I would be more comfortable with you retaining control of Bainbridge and I can follow your lead. Kaelan doesn't have to be his daughter, she could just be a genetic experiment that he stumbles across maybe or one who got away but she has little memory of this. Better yet, her mother is not her mother but one of Bainbridge's old lab workers who formed a connection with Kaelan when she was younger and stole her, escaping into the mountains with her and raising. Would that be better?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Jesus plot making this could get intresting still the DOC IS BACK! damn hes dead so dead!!! Twisted Evil but first a nap is called for lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

I am glad you approve Zack. Please feel free to post at your leisure, i can easily slip the 'baddies' in at any time and fill in the blanks of the day with some creative reflection. When you have characters that move about in the night it is easier at times to just dismiss the happenings of the day and write in the details later. Make sense?

That way no one gets hung up with their posts.

Sin, I'll just write the Doctor in and keep his presence going. If at a certain moment in the story, 'lightning strikes your brain' and you would like to see it become literal, just throw me a bone and I'll run with it.

I've already drawn some links to tighten Kaelen's character to the story line, they just haven't come about yet. I need Kaelen to establish her plans for the day before I can proceed with the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Well, how about if we go with she is the one who got away via her 'mother'. We would have to establish some sort of birthmark or tattoo in order for the Doc to identify her. If this is the 'lightning' you are talking about. LOL Anywho, those are my thoughts. Very Happy Let me know if you approve.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Just write it in your posts when its appropriate Sin. I meant that, as the story evolves an unforeseen situation just my give you an idea.

I usually make plans but keep them soft, that way if another writer presents something that takes the story in another direction I can adapt and capitalize on it. Mind you, there does come a time when one commits, and it as those moments you gotta have all your ducks in a row. I don't think we're there just yet so just about anything can happen.

So Sanguine Valley is an airplane graveyard and buildings have also been constructed in the town? Sounds cool. Just picturing it. I had imagined it being mainly the abandoned air liners, military and other small planes, but I guess the people could have constructed buildings out metal and stone cut from the mountains. It's really a small detail in the grand scheme of things, there just wouldn't be 'ancient buildings' other than the last standing hanger in an 'airplane graveyard'.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm

So just to clarify things. I am going under the assumption that Dravesh and Zack would have some kind of history. I alluded in some past posts, that Dravesh when he was younger always felt that he deserved Zack's position. He has always hated him, but then Dravesh seems to hate everybody. He's all around unpleasant creature that delights in the suffering of others.

Dravesh is skilled with a sword. He, however, lacks the finesse and the coordination that a master swordsman would possess, but he makes up for his lack of discipline with sheer strength and agility.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:28 pm

dear oh dear a fan club for Zack what more could he wish for and i have a feeling we are gonna have long rivalry between the two of them as its day time Zack may have some troubles Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Yes, that's what I was hoping. I see many unfinished or interrupted battles occurring between the two.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

ill need to find some goggles,gloves and a hat to ensure i dont burn then ill come say hi!!! if i can see through my slanted slitted eyes as teh sunlight hurts Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Feel free to incorporate a lot of Dravesh's actions in your own posts. I am just picturing him fighting savagely, relying on his strength and agility. He's crafty though, so he won't fight stupidly, just unwisely at times since he is used to dominating his opponents with sheer power.

I'll also develop Kullen Bloodhand. He is one of those characters that is meant to fall... well hopefully. A mountain of man (actually far stronger than Dravesh) but he rarely fights his own battles anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:55 pm

bah corrupt warrior forgetting his path he has veered from the rightous and must die but enough of the killing i think ill wait for Sin's post before i do anything BRASH!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Zack. I just created a face for Korvak. He's nothing but a very minor character that you can do with as you please. Nothing's set in stone, even the fight. Write as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:38 am

a little bit of fighting to show off a little bit of Demon
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 pm

I cannot get to page 6 in our story line. Does anyone have any idea as to what is going on?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Ah... cool. A battle between Zack and Dravesh... excellent. I'll post as soon as I can, unfortunately I'm not on London time, that's for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Tiph, I can't get into page six!!! Sad It's showing me that there is a post from Zack, but I can't get to it.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:29 pm

There I just quickly moved copied the post into a new chapter. I should have split it, but I didn't think it matter if my user appeared for just that one post.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:30 pm

quick thinking tiph getting sin back in lol! shame it really wasnt a end point but its funny to dedicate a chapter to a battle coming up
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 pm

I was thinking the same thing Zack... looking at it from that perspective it actually seems a good place to start a new chapter. We'll play it out... and I will leave it up to you to dictate the damage that Zack inflicts on Dravesh. As he is not a major character, but rather like an evil NPC, we'll handle that way. I'll set him up and you can decide how the various stages of melee play out. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 pm

sounds good mate *stretchs fighting strings in mind* get ready for the stupidiest, goriest and most sinister dual you seen lol! naa a fight to the death or at least serious wounding death would cut another villian short in his path geek
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Twisted Evil SWEET! I'll set Dravesh in motion and you can slice and dice to your heart's content. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Twisted Evil MUahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah the evil is spilling from my fingers as i prepare for my next post lol! can u get anymore sinister?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm

So I guess I can get pretty Sinister.

Why would Dravesh fight fairly while he's holding all the cards eh?

Evil or Very Mad Now, it's not entirely hopeless... there's way out of it, Kaelen just has to wait for her opportunity to take the advantage from Dravesh. If she can (believably) get away, then we have a fight on our hands, or maybe old Zack can see another solution. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next