Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Hall of Heroes - OOC

Go down 
+4
RPMistress
Tiphereth
Admin
Vaudeville
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Awesome... Yes, much can happen in Rohan. Me thinks a GREAT BATTLE is on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Excellent Subbear!..*tent fingers fiendishly* Yeeeesssss.

Nice to see a bumbling Halfling enter the story! So true to their kind as well.. very accurate in your portrayal! I can't wait to see how his story unfolds.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 am

I figure that our man Hap is on a fishing trip, I'll give you one guess what he's using for a lure. Hap thinks that the best fishing is in the shallow lakes that dot the foothills near the Gap of Rohan.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:15 am

WOW! Damn good thinking! I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 am

Amended the arrival of the Gorrinvul post... just making sure Augustine and Brianna have plenty of time to get back into the keep. The bridge is a quarter of a mile away from the gates, so once an enemy is at the bridge someone would still have plenty of time to run back in and secure the gates.

I am thinking that the keep since it is set in a box canyon has a front wall perpendicular to natural rock walls (facing straight north, it's back to the White Mountains) and the eastern and western walls are at 45 degree angles extending back to the mountain.

So, 26 men, plus the character vs. 60 undead warriors. I don't think they should have a Wight's paralyzing touch, but being clawed by them should probably burn or something and too many bites and scratches from them would probably poison a person. The Gorrinvul will fight like rabid dogs. They are armoured, have weapons and really scary looking helmuts and basically fight to the death. They don't feel pain, so they'll just keep coming until they are mortally wounded. They have black blood, and once enough of it is spilled, like from a vicious slash to their abdomen they will die.

When a Gorrinvul falls in battle, their body will quickly decompose and return to the earth. First their body will melt which will take about half an hour then their armour follows another half hour later. They seep back into the ground, return to their home and will then rise again. This is what makes them so difficult to destroy.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 am

Juicy!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Sorry, Sin and Bear. I totally missed that part where Augustine was with Brianna. I adjusted my post to fit.

Forgive a feeble minded old woman.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Darklings and a 'wind spider'-I love it...Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 am

They be Tiph's idear. I just ran with 'em.

Yarp.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes... it's nice to immerse oneself once more into what I consider to be one of the main staples of the Bridge. It's quite evident that most of us hail from Medieval Fantasy writing backgrounds and have either dabbled or jumped right into that straight jacket that comes with Dungeons and Dragons.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Verin is one nasty mo fo
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:53 pm

You outta know Deb, you done created him!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Yeah and you've run with him. It's great to see.

All I gotta say is.....

GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!!

(LOL Not really)
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:30 pm

I could not resist taking, Verin for a little spin. It was inevitable of course... their meeting. Until Subbear's return I shall take few liberties but I anxiously await the master of Verin to once more take his reins.

So what shall become of Jalisa now that Verin is in possession of the other token of hers. No doubt she will feel the two earring coming together. There's a bit of a problem however. The other earring is part of the Deithir until he relinquishes it... a bit of a conundrum for Verin but I am sure he'll figure something out... of course, he'll have to keep the Deithir alive else he wishes to lose it.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Excellently played, Tiphereth.

Verin is, as you can guess, rather complex yet very simple as well. He has one goal and one goal only. And how ever he has to reach that goal means nothing is off limits to him.

I've no doubt you will do Bear a great honor by bringing Verin out for a spin until he returns.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Thank you.

Yes. Verin's character is pretty cut and dry and I am glad to be able to take the opportunity to develop the relationship between he and Tiphereth...

Twisted Evil Things will most likely not go as one would expect Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 pm

And I can't wait to see how they develop.

Already Jalisa can feel something. It's just a matter of time when the earrings come within close proximity of each other things will get even more interesting. For Verin, Tiphereth and Jalisa.

And she will NOT be happy when she discoveres the truth of the presence she feels.

*rubs hands together*

Oh this is gonna get really good now.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:46 pm

I most likely won't be able to post until Tuesday. We're preparing for friends and family to join us in celebrating the Memorial Day weekend. It's as big a deal around our house as Independence Day. The families on both sides are full of veterans, including my hubby and my nephew.

We're going to celebrate their lives and honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice when we travel to the local veterans memorial cemetary to place flowers on the "unknown soldier" grave stone.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Sounds good. I personally would rather wait until, Bear returns. I am sure he doesn't want to miss the battle, and I feel that Augustine will be very integral part of it. I will most likely just develop the story-line between Verin and Tiphereth, while I have the time.

Memorial Day... such an interesting holiday. I know the world looks upon North America and does not see much difference between Americans and Canadians. We ourselves are aware of our distinctions, but Memorial Day embodies what I have always noted to be a major difference between our cultures. It can be summed up in one word: PATRIOTISM.

Canadians love their country as much as any other developed nation does, but our society is so divorced from our Military that our own Veteran's day is hardly recognized as anything but a day off. I remember as kid in school, the teachers attempting to instill a sense of history in us. They tried to develop a connection to those that gave their lives for the freedoms we enjoy but it just never sunk in. The generation now is even more ignorant than the previous ones.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: new player -Villian   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 pm

would like to play one of the villians in this play....versus the good...I have a few characters that need to become r rated versus x rated..as is

can you do your magic to put lioncloth around its waist??

Easy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Sure, just PM me the graphic.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 am

No bios required?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 am

Yes they are, please post in Companions of Gladsheim
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:36 am

oh no.

This is NOT good....

*gulps*
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 am

I assume you refer to Tiph's post?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Heroes - OOC
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next