Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 pm

No problem, Tiph. Sorry about my screw up. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Tiph, is there anyway you would delete the knew stories I had started. I don't think they're going to go anywhere and I'd rather just start fresh when I have a new idea. Then, I will probably ask for advice on building the landscape and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Sure. What do you want deleted?
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Anything and everything having to do with 'As the World Evolves' and 'World of Evolution'. That should free up space and I can always start new later. Your character can stay if you want him to, not a problem, but go ahead and erase mine.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Thanks, Tiph.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:12 pm

I'm still alive i had to work abroad on night shifts having to sleep through the day in some god forsaken FREEZING country without internet but back in my city apartment sorry for being away so long might come back with Zack, Ramon and Jack Carver not too sure i will defiently fit in Zack again but its just a warning that im back from the my outing of supposed work experience in the cold Neutral
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 pm

*Grabs Nosey and hugs tightly* BLOODNOSE!!!!! I will have to make a new character in Apocolyptic Dawn or something. I killed off SinTara. Missed you!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Good to have you back, Bloodnose.

So, Desert & Detainment kind of stalled out, but the characters are still basically right where you had left off. I took my character out, and sent him west and have been just fooling around writing a solo story called Utah Steppes.

Life After the Cataclysm - Chapter 2, could probably start up. Stasinus is dead, but Pheyd lives on. Share any ideas you have to perpetuate the stories.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Would it be okay with everyone if I put in a new character in Life After the Cataclysm. No victims this time. Or, I could move up my other character, Talon. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Welcome back, Nosey!!!!

May you find warmth in the comfort of your home once more.

And by all means, bring back anyone you wish as well as make new ones if need be.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 pm

never will i take the abroad job they all said yeah u know see the world i was stuck in siberia for almost a year!! it was cold as anything but yes im back and smiling start my entry again with Zack in Life After the Cataclysm tongue
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Nosey, it's nice to see you back. SinTara is no more, so if you'd like, I can start a new character to meet up with Zack if you'd like. You will have to get caught up as Tiph and I kept Life after the Cataclysm going. Sound good to you?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Siberia, eh? Figured that was the place, it was that or the North West Territories. Well at least now you know that you could survive a Canadian winter. Wink

So, once you read up on what has transpired in the Cataclysm story, just feel free to take it where you want and we'll catch you up!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Nosey, what do you want to do? Do you want me to create a new character to help Zack or no?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Probably the best way to handle this is to just use our characters to develop some new settings and then they should naturally bleed together.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Are you talking about my other character, Talon?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Perhaps it's up to you. I just created a new chapter.

This is a good opportunity for a new horizon. I made up a cheesy title to fill the first post.

If I were you Sin, I would just create a new character and our paths could intersect... I am also considering a new character myself.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Cool Beans!!!! okay. Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:52 am

damn another post needed for chapter 2 now LOL but ok ill get on it when my boss stops harrassing for paperwork over the phone Razz and i will agree with teph you should start a new character and weld him in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:35 am

Well a few more hours and work day should be done! cheers

Lyand, is a ways off, so perhaps Zack's 'spidy sense' might go off, but he's meandering over anyway.

I was thinking of twisting the story more into a true, anime style apocalyptic adventure. The type of setting where the world has re-established itself by returning a middle age tech level, although previous technologies from the previous age are still about (like Doctor Bainbridge doing his experiments).

Zack has really set the stage for this setting... while I believe guns will definitely still come into play, there are naturally parts of the world that have returned to sword wielding due to a lack of knowledge in the production and maintenance of modern weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:52 am

hmm i think a nice .375 python magnum but i dont think i should be a little overburn if i could carry swords,medi kits, food, wine! and some knives i think a gun and its ammo is a little too much
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:01 am

Cool. I think high tech weaponry should still exist, but it's really rare. A firearm would be like someone possessing a magic wand able to hurl fire bolts. The possessor of such a weapon would no doubt know how to make the ammunition as well, but finding suitable materials would be difficult thus making them use the weapon very sparingly.

For that matter, someone might even have a laser weapon or something, but that would be a weapon reserved for a serious bad-ass villain or it would be the one 'super weapon' used to defend a village or something like that.

Anything can go since the world is in limbo... stuck between modern and medieval but I totally agree that guns should be rare and weapons like bows and crossbows have taken their place. If someone did have a shotgun, it would be a last resort weapon.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Tiph, is Stasinus still alive? And, I like you're way of thinking in where the story is going as far as weaponry. I think it would be more believable if high powered weapons were rare.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Stasinus is dead and Pheyd has gone his own way. Thought it best to make a clean break.

Yes... I imagine in some places that developed without any influences of modern technology a fire arm or laser gun would be magical and frightening. Naturally there are some modern societies around most of which I imagine are solely human, either pure strain or possibly humanoid using their technology to protect them from the more bestial mutants.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 pm

There, the return of Bainbridge and Dravesh. Zack will have something to do after all. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next