Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC

Go down 
+2
Tiphereth
Sir_Easy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 am

Why I would be delighted to portray the Marshal of Coyote Hills, Easy. By the way nice work on the plot, you've added some great depth to McIntire and in turn added a lot meat to the story.

Sub Bear and I will work the Marshall, it will be easier that way.

SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Richard_barr

This how I picture him. He's smart, not just another hired gun, but a businessman not unlike McIntire, perhaps even aspiring to become a partner, of course we all know McIntire doesn't take to kindly in sharing his power. Marshall Barr is gunning to become as powerful as McIntire, but right now he's comfortable being in the man's pocket. He used to be an outlaw gunslinger himself and is known for his quick draw which some testify is the fastest in the West (people in small towns always say that) but he's never gone up against Bones.

Barr also thinks like a business man. He's not going to want to go and shoot up his town if he can help it, and he also wants Sandy, Bones, Maddie and Chase alive, so they can be properly hanged. They are worth more alive than dead, and Barr likes to make a profit.

In answer to your query Sin. I wasn't actually trying to foreshadow but more just keeping Sandy in character and anticipating what the stubborn, Keegan girl might do. It's in her character to be defiant so it would make sense for her to head into town. Not that she has to. So long as a writer doesn't blatantly write uncharacteristically anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:19 am

Burt Lancaster...very cool Marshal

Ive gathered up some photos that I'd like you to do your magic on WH McCabe to enter him in the 1880s storyline. Ill try and take care of uploading them in the gallery tomorrow morning. By the way, is there a way I can delete some of the photos Im not using in the gallery or do you need a admin right to do so?

Im sick at home this week with walking pneumonia, diagnosed in the hospital ER on Sunday morning..i'd say its was not a planned event.

Easy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 am

Pneumonia! Well take it easy, uh... Sir Easy. Smile

To delete photos, click on the them and use the drop down menu above them. You will find delete in there. Anyone can delete photos out of their own gallery.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 am

Not Burt Lancaster but Kirk Douglas
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 am

I like the Marshal-nice flesh out Tiph

Get some rest Easy!
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 am

Get well soon, get some Zycam and some rest
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 pm

ALL

ahhh the codene syrup is knocking me down Ive slept more this week then ever...Opps my mistake it is Kirk Douglas.

MAP ?

I think we should add the Territorial map Lac found on the internet?

Do we need to add another city map.. one for Coyote Hills too

TIME?

Time: 1861

ok with everyone?

back to bed

Levaquin 750MG...
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 pm

1861 is fine with me
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Oh, yeah. I was assuming it was 1861.

Coyote Hill's Map? Well, let's just see how much time we end up sticking around there. If it develops we'll throw a map together based on the locations that people have written.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 am

Added maps to Lands & Peoples Glossary
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 am

Thanks Maps look good
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:26 am

Thank you, happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 am

Lac..

I found a gallotine to use in the storyline but do you think Tiph could fade out the orange ladder in the background of the pic with his special effects? See my gallery

EZ
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 am

Yes I think both ladders should be phased out along with the red coffee container on the deck. Perhaps he can find some wooden steps to paste in instead.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Dang...Lac

I knew about the other ladder...but how the hell did I miss the red coffee container....LOL

thanks for catching that!
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Sooooo.... I'm a little confused. Where exactly is Dawson, right now?

Looks like we might be in Coyote Hills for a while (writing-wise), at least until we develop Marshall Barr. He's going to become a very integral part of the story so we're more than a few posts away from any return to Shady Gulch.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:14 pm

I need to know if Chase is close enough to where Ethan is to have heard some of the commotion. My thought is to have the wounded half-breed to mount up, knowing that it's not too far from Coyote Hills and knowing that there's nothing he can do to help Maddie right now, so he heads to where Ethan is, helps him get away, explains what is going on and the two of them head to Coyote Hills to help Sandy and Bones get Maddie and get the hell out of there. But, I'm confused on the distance between where Ethan is and where Chase is. Will wait until I get a reply from somebody so that I am as accurate as I can be.....which isn't saying much. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 am

LESS CONFUSED

Lac, Tiph, sub-bear, Sin, RP

So this was my first time writing collabratively, using somebody else's NPC character or their own.

I spoke with Sin this afternoon, and asked for her opinion..she said, she was ok with it, but her constructive critism, I overwrote her NPC character. I asked if she wanted me to change the post and she said no. So I apologize to all concerned and hope I can only get better writing.

The AN Fisher Ranch, Country Inn is about 2/3 of the way between both towns. Its roughly 13-14 hours of hard riding (gallop) from Shady to Coyote providing theres no bandits or indian attacks.

From Shady Gulch to the AN FIsher Ranch Contry Inn (8-9 hours of hard riding) through the deep and shadow canyons, gulches and dry river beds (first leg of the trip).
From AN FIsher Ranch Contry Inn to Coyote Hills (4-5 hours of hard riding) over the flat plains (second leg of the trip).

I wish I had a map builder program. It would be alot easier to explain. DO they sell a program like this or can you download a free version?

The three day ride that Sandy, Bones, Maddie, and Chase took...figure you rode 5 hours a day and resting at night.

McIntire is wanting to get the gold to town cause the agency man from Wells Fargo is waiting for his shipment before Wells Fargo Express heads back to Phoenix. (If you read about Wells Fargo, this actually is true that the agency would someone out to meet up with different prospectors, guard their gold and silver and deliver the shipments to Phoenix where the other one-man office was...in this era.

Chase is less than 70-80 yards from Ethan. (remember their 4-5 hours out from Coyote Hills) I think I wrote that Chase rode a couple hours which probally needs to be changed to 4. You can decide how Chase is going to rescue Ethan...he's pretty much messed up and this point. Cracked ribs, body aches ...pains but can still ride.

Any Qs for me? Yeah...I think Ill look for another ghost town map to use for COyote Hills...what do you think, Tiph?

Easy

By the way, can I have you make a collage for my player for the 1880s storyline. I have several pics with Sam Elloit in my gallery now. Picture with him on his horse looks cool...THKS
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 pm

tiph

Marshal Richard Barr has a dark past history before getting cleaned up, he ran with the comcheros in Mexico. He 's kept his past hidden and noone knows his real name was Dick Barrandez except Ethan. Ethan recognizes Dick right away and stuns him by calling out his name in front of his deputy. Thats how I see this going down...what do you think?

Easy

Also Ethan Dawson overheard about the next shipment being the largest one...ewhen he was captured by McIntire but no one knows about the gatling gun being mounted that could ruin this joint adventure with Marshal Richard Barr (Dick Barrandez)
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Hey all. Easy wanted me to let you know that he's going to be out of the circuit for a while, so if there's any way to do this, we should move forward with the story and figure something out with his character, TW and try to leave it open so that he can get back into it once his rl settles down. Tiph, Easy wanted to know if you would take over McIntire for him until he returns. And, there is supposed to be a second gatlin gun that the sheriff doesn't know about. Anywho, that's what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Sure thing... I'll direct McIntire along and we'll definitely wait for Easy's return before we take on the iron wagon. There's plenty we can write about until then. They way I figure it, there would be a lot of preparation required, so we can spend a few days (which in writing time can be huge) doing that.

I'll, write Dawson out into a safe place for the time being, so that Easy can pick right up when he gets back.... place him in a grey area, so that he can just make up what he wants when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:54 am

Im back ...did ja miss me...cuz I missed all of you.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:32 am

Good to have ya back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC   SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPURS N SIX GUNS - OOC
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next