Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Krynn OOC Banter

Go down 
+3
serredeth
zinsk
RPMistress
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Sorry I haven't posted. I'm drawing a blank on where to go.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm

SinTara wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted. I'm drawing a blank on where to go.

Well, we are getting ready for the wedding that will be happening pretty soon so if you wanted to general post it regarding her getting ready, coming out, going to the Hall of Stars.. etc that would be appropriate. Just an FYI some poop is going to go down, but the twist is that it would be inappropriate for her to wear a weapon, the only one that will most likely have a weapon is Myth as his weapon is not only functional it is also ceremonial. If you wanted to have her be wearing a ceremonial weapon that would be allowable and probably appropriate depending on her station. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it but none of my toons will be packing Wink

I would just suggest rolling with the steps, placing her in a position and then jumping in when the doody hits the fan because with Piramay and Kali in the same space doody is most certainly going to hit the fan Smile

I know it might be a little tough for you at times because Ray, Deb and I have been writing together for 14 or 15 years, but please understand that you are MORE than welcome and your posts are a wonderful addition to the story. Just don't worry about "where do I fit in" and just push her into the story, we won't baulk, you can even introduce adversaries and such when appropriate. I would say in this case Ray will be the only one introducing mayhem into the mix, but in just about any other scenario don't hesitate to throw more enemies and NPCs into the story, we are used to being surprised with that sort of stuff so have at it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 am

zinsk wrote:
Well, we are getting ready for the wedding that will be happening pretty soon so if you wanted to general post it regarding her getting ready, coming out, going to the Hall of Stars.. etc that would be appropriate. Just an FYI some poop is going to go down, but the twist is that it would be inappropriate for her to wear a weapon, the only one that will most likely have a weapon is Myth as his weapon is not only functional it is also ceremonial. If you wanted to have her be wearing a ceremonial weapon that would be allowable and probably appropriate depending on her station. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it but none of my toons will be packing Wink

I would just suggest rolling with the steps, placing her in a position and then jumping in when the doody hits the fan because with Piramay and Kali in the same space doody is most certainly going to hit the fan Smile

I know it might be a little tough for you at times because Ray, Deb and I have been writing together for 14 or 15 years, but please understand that you are MORE than welcome and your posts are a wonderful addition to the story. Just don't worry about "where do I fit in" and just push her into the story, we won't baulk, you can even introduce adversaries and such when appropriate. I would say in this case Ray will be the only one introducing mayhem into the mix, but in just about any other scenario don't hesitate to throw more enemies and NPCs into the story, we are used to being surprised with that sort of stuff so have at it Smile

You have two mages and two dragons attending... not packing my butt lol Razz
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 am

serredeth wrote:
zinsk wrote:

You have two mages and two dragons attending... not packing my butt lol Razz

With love... I hate you.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm

so... I guess we're paused Wink
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 pm

yeah I figured I would wait for Deb and Sin to throw some things out there. My creativity this week was being channeled into prepping the super-hero RPG we kicked off this weekend at my tabletop gathering.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Sorry guys.....work had me in a head lock. Had to wrestle my way out of it.

Now that I can breathe....

*goes to put something up for reading*
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

RPMistress wrote:
Sorry guys.....work had me in a head lock. Had to wrestle my way out of it.

Now that I can breathe....

*goes to put something up for reading*

WWHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

apparently the second part of my post with Ceridwyn posted twice... that has been corrected Smile
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 pm

I am going to wait for Ray to post so he can get Rose and company as well as Myth and Aeolis into the Chamber.

I am working on a post but will hold it back and respond to anything he adds in.

s.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 pm

zinsk wrote:
I am going to wait for Ray to post so he can get Rose and company as well as Myth and Aeolis into the Chamber.

I am working on a post but will hold it back and respond to anything he adds in.

s.

Awesome sauce, dude....I agree that would be the sensible thing to do. I figured if I got all my toons there we could wait for the next group to get there so we can proceed.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:09 pm

RPMistress wrote:
zinsk wrote:

s.

Awesome sauce, dude....I agree that would be the sensible thing to do. I figured if I got all my toons there we could wait for the next group to get there so we can proceed.

Agreed Smile

Not to mention it has been a Deb and Scott festival for the last few days Wink
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm

zinsk wrote:

Not to mention it has been a Deb and Scott festival for the last few days Wink

Embarassed

I know....

Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Well I have a post started... I'll have to finish it at home. Had an overly talkative co-worker at lunc h ugh...
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

serredeth wrote:
Well I have a post started... I'll have to finish it at home. Had an overly talkative co-worker at lunc h ugh...

haha, been there buddy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 am

zinsk wrote:
serredeth wrote:

haha, been there buddy

Very Happy

here, here!

Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I'll spell check it, and add the pics in later. I wanted something posted up and I was running out of time on my lunch :p

and yes I know I still need something for Piramay but that will come later.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 pm

serredeth wrote:
I'll spell check it, and add the pics in later. I wanted something posted up and I was running out of time on my lunch :p

and yes I know I still need something for Piramay but that will come later.

Nice... going to read now Smile
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 am

There... now people's eyes shouldn't bleed as bad when they read that post of mine lol. My timer went off and I was like "Crap no time... post post post..."
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 am

Is it wrong that I am so aroused by how evil Piramay is??

Wink

Deb I am going to wait for you since we are moving into a more turn based situation with upcoming mayhem Wink

Tara, feel free to post when you can, I hope we don't get too far ahead before you have a chance, I understand you are busy at the store.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 am

Sorry for the delay in the posts....I was not able to get on line all weekend....

Now...on with the show.....

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 pm

I have this dreaded feeling the doodie is gonna hit the fan and splatter all over this beautiful moment....

youse guys are so wicked...

lol
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

RPMistress wrote:
I have this dreaded feeling the doodie is gonna hit the fan and splatter all over this beautiful moment....

lol

I have no idea what you are talking about

>_>
<_<
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

serredeth wrote:
RPMistress wrote:

lol

>_>
<_<

/whistles innocently
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:53 pm

zinsk wrote:
serredeth wrote:
RPMistress wrote:

lol

>_>
<_<

/whistles innocently

You can take a tiger outta the wild but ya can't take the wild outta the tiger.

Your stripes are showing, dudes....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krynn OOC Banter
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next