Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Krynn OOC Banter

Go down 
+2
subbear
RPMistress
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 pm

eek

Shocked
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 pm

RPMistress wrote:
eek

Shocked

HaHa .... it's funny that you act that way when you have never ONCE managed to not write your way out of anything I throw at you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:58 pm

LOL

Yeah...well...it's been a while so I just hope I haven't lost the ability to do that still.

I'm looking for a good on line reference of White Mage Spells and it's difficult to find what I'm looking for but I'll find it eventually.

Wink
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:02 pm

RPMistress wrote:
LOL

Yeah...well...it's been a while so I just hope I haven't lost the ability to do that still.

I'm looking for a good on line reference of White Mage Spells and it's difficult to find what I'm looking for but I'll find it eventually.

Wink

Well, basically anything that isn't designed for all out carnage. In the books the Whites rarely did anything that was like "BLAST OF HOLY MOLTEN MELT YOU IN HALF LIGHT!" .... but in this story we have always allowed for that sort of thing Smile

Here's a pretty good reference, I think that it should be pretty obvious which ones are "white" and which are "black"

http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Spell-Summaries-byName.pdf
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

I want to bring Piramay in but I just am not sure where and when to do it,,, still debating on it. I love my little fire bug
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm

serredeth wrote:
I want to bring Piramay in but I just am not sure where and when to do it,,, still debating on it. I love my little fire bug

hee hee ... looking forward to that poop storm Wink
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 pm

I did make an intro for her in one of the older threads but I think I'll redo it... wasn't 100% happy with it. From there it is a matter of deciding on the incarnation of her I use.(though one is blatantly out of the question and we know why lol)
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:31 pm

serredeth wrote:
I did make an intro for her in one of the older threads but I think I'll redo it... wasn't 100% happy with it. From there it is a matter of deciding on the incarnation of her I use.(though one is blatantly out of the question and we know why lol)

well, I can only imagine that it will add a certain spice to the story... and by spice I mean habanero Wink
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Even though I think most people have seen it I think when I get home I'll drop my favorite solo post for her on a random thread.

I have to admit the Resurrection of Fifth and Piramay's Ascension are two of my all time favorite RP's
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm

serredeth wrote:

I have to admit the Resurrection of Fifth and Piramay's Ascension are two of my all time favorite RP's

I agree... that was a blast Smile
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

hehe yeah... a blast... literally and figuratively ^_^
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

serredeth wrote:
hehe yeah... a blast... literally and figuratively ^_^

I was wondering if you were going to pick up on that Wink

You know, you bring up an interesting idea however.... what if Fifth and Piramay made a reappearance, for their own gain o.0

The idea we had of opening a portal into deeper magic that is wholely not endorsed, approved, encouraged, or wanted by ANY of the gods could bring in a VERY interesting side story Smile

OH CRAP ... we are scheming again!!!
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Us? Scheme?

We don't scheme... we.. uh... execute creative thought provoking strategies

but I wouldn't be apposed to doing that path again.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 pm

serredeth wrote:
Us? Scheme?

We don't scheme... we.. uh... execute creative thought provoking strategies

but I wouldn't be apposed to doing that path again.

I think we should both think about that... that was a really cool storyline and we never got to finish it out... perhaps a "Destroy Krynn Renaissance" is in order Wink
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 pm

we'll see how things flow... definitely a path for a little later on
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:40 pm

o.O

The Mists of Krynn is an excellent idear, dood. What better way to bring help enlighten anyone who may be a lttle confused about things and able to maybe follow along a little better.

As for resurrecting Piramay and Fifth, you know I'm in full support of it. Makes things interesting to say the least.

Even though Fifth really creeps me out at times. LOL
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

zinsk wrote:

Well, basically anything that isn't designed for all out carnage. In the books the Whites rarely did anything that was like "BLAST OF HOLY MOLTEN MELT YOU IN HALF LIGHT!" .... but in this story we have always allowed for that sort of thing Smile

Here's a pretty good reference, I think that it should be pretty obvious which ones are "white" and which are "black"

http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Spell-Summaries-byName.pdf

Wow...thanks for the refernce, Z. I'll be sure to use it.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 am

RPMistress wrote:

Wow...thanks for the refernce, Z. I'll be sure to use it.

Not a problem. Like I said, it's not broken down by mage type because it's a basic D and D spell book, so you will have to use logic as to which spells are appropriate, but it gives you something to go off of.

I found that yesterday simply by typing "Dungeons and Dragons Spellbook" into google ... there were others so you might check that out too.

<3
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:19 am

LOL

Ya gotta remember, I never played D&D so that would have been the last thing I looked for. That's why it takes me a little bit to figure out what spells I'll use to counteract the ones you'll be having your characters sling at me mage.

I'll be sure to use this several times for refernce.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 am

Whose post?

(I lost track when we posted the monologue between Nim'Sul and Rayann)
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:57 am

Just a note, I removed the OOC banter in the Mists topic. I'd like to preserve that for the telling of stories and not muck it up with OOC posts. We can do that in here all we want.

*swats and dashes away*
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 am

RPMistress wrote:
Just a note, I removed the OOC banter in the Mists topic. I'd like to preserve that for the telling of stories and not muck it up with OOC posts. We can do that in here all we want.

*swats and dashes away*

There was OOC banter? I must have missed it...
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 am

RPMistress wrote:
Whose post?

(I lost track when we posted the monologue between Nim'Sul and Rayann)

Ray posted, so it's you now... I will be waiting.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 am

zinsk wrote:

Observent you must be, young Jedi
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:42 am

RPMistress wrote:
zinsk wrote:

Observent you must be, young Jedi

If you boss me around too much I will join with Sidious and cut your FREAKIN HEAD OFF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krynn OOC Banter
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next