Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:41 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna walks over to one of the walls, leaning up against it, trying to catch her breath. When Lac approaches her, she apologizes, "I am sorry, Lac. I was foolish in thinking that I could take on the Olag-hai. I knew better, yet I proceeded anyway. I put the group at risk and I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:52 am

"There is no need for an apology, Brianna, you reacted bravely and with the other's safety in mind. For that I thany you as do the others as well. Now sit and lean against the wall. Lets us see what we can do about your ribs." Lac said
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:56 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna sits down, resting against the wall. She winces when her back accidentally scrapes against the rough face of the wall. She still can't believe that a man is this understanding, but she accepts it, for now, until Lac gives her reason not to. She allows him to what he must to help her.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:40 am

Lac knelt at Brianna's side and slowly lifted her tunic to just below her breasts. Exaiming the bondings Jack has made to hold Brianna's ribbs in place, he turns to him and says. "You have done well, this bonding would hold for many days." slowly Lac began to unwrap the bandages. Having removed them he placed them aside, to use to rebond the ribs. He looked at the bruising and frowned slightly then quickly smiled. Looking around he he saw a small stream of water seeping through the ruined stone walls. Reaching into his cloak Lac withdrew a small pouch. Opening it he removed several herbs and laid them on a small square leather cloth. Cupping his hand under the stream he filled is palm and then poured the cold water over the herbs. Mixing them into a paste, using his Elven dagger, Lac spead the paste onto about six feet of the wrappings. He then began wrapping Brianna's ribs, back and torso, pulling the wrappings tight. After he had used all the wrappings he secured them by folding the end and tucking it in the wrapping securely. Pulling her tunic back down he smiled and said "Eat some jerky and rest, we must be off this watchtower before dawn." Lac rose then turned to the others. "Eat and rest I shall take the first watch, we must be off this watchtower before dawn." Lac then moved off and stared back across where they had come.
2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Huntforgollum
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:42 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Tiphereth_Sorrelwind

Tiphereth sat upon the edge of the wall, perched like a raven as he watched the dark clouds roll in from the southeast, his golden hair brilliant against the deep blue of the fast approaching storm. He thought to offer an herbal tonic to ease Brianna's pain, but returned his concoction back into his satchel feeling it was best to keep his magics and potions to himself. He assured himself that the others no doubt possessed healing herbs and had the necessary skills to treat her injuries so there was little need for his interference. The more time he spent among the group the more apparent it was that the affairs of mortals were best left to the hands of those who understood them, and so he would remain a bystander until fate lead him to what he sought.

As the winds picked up, the Phaerie delighted in their play, watching them dance about the tower amidst the fiery flicker of the distant sheet lightening. The haunting sound of thunder rumbled low, announcing the tempest's presence and as a fine mist begins to coat the black stone with a thin layer of water, Tiphereth, still as a stone gargoyle allowed the cool water to coat his skin. A loud crack, caused him to stir, and deftly he made his way to find shelter in an alcove beneath a stone rampart, away from the others.

He leaned his back to the wall, and procured from his satchel, a book and a writing utensil from his lands, called a 'fountain-pen', which held the ink within it, replacing the need for a well. Watching the others, he began to document their tale thus far, recounting their brief time together which seemed to stretch into months. He mused to himself as he wrote, imagining what his old friends back in Arkauld would think of this adventure, should his time in the world of Gladsheim allow him to see it to the end.

The mist continued to blow across the watchtower, and the Dwarf, relishing the weather made his way up the worn stairs to look across the valley and found the foreign Elf nestled between two pillars writing down his thoughts.

"Ye be a bard?" Asked Beldegir in passing.

Tiphereth looked up, acknowledging his presence but said nothing, since the answer seemed so obvious he assumed the Dwarf's question to be rhetorical. Beldegir, huffed at the silent reply and continued on his way, leaving the Phaerie to his writing and gazed out across the valley, watching the impending storm.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna thanked Lac for his ministrations as the pain in her ribs and back began to ease some. Eating a piece of the jerky, she rests against the wall, dozing until the mist started, jumping at the sound of the clap of thunder. She slowly rose and found a overhang to sit under, keeping somewhat dry as she continued to rest.

She had noticed that Tiphereth seemed to be enjoying the wind while Beldigir enjoyed the rain. She shook her head at them, preferring to remain dry herself.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:04 am

As he wrote down what they had thus far experienced, Tiphereth let his mind delve into the past of the watch tower called Rohanathila and attempted to decipher the images frozen in time. As a timeless being of the 'other world', he could sift through what was and sometimes, what may be, but had to interpret what was revealed to him, rather than simply being granted the knowledge. He then recalled the 'ghost-walker' displaying a similar skill and pondered whether or not his accuracy allowed for greater detail and if so what a wondrous resource he could be.

Tiphereth slipped is book back into it's case and tucked it away into his satchel, then rose and made his way down into the main area of the ancient tower. As he passed before, Brianna he quickly crouched down and gave her a peculiar stare, his eyes in the shadow of the storm neither fiery nor black, but almost human-like, his irises a bright purple with a luminescent quality to them.

"I pray you are feeling better." He inquired. "My master always used to say, 'It has to hurt if it is to heal'.", he then offered a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna smiled up at Tiphereth, "You're master was a wise man to say such words and he was right. I thank you for your concern. I hope that one day, you might be able to explain to me what you are, for you are different and you had mentioned that you are not from his land. It is like you are an outsider here. Should you begin to feel uneasy because of this, then I offer my aid for I have been an outcast my whole life and would understand what you are going through."
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:56 am

Tiphereth cocked his head to the side, causing his wet locks to spill over his shoulder. He then looked remorseful, almost as if he were able to see far more than Brianna could possibly imagine, and she felt a cold shiver run down her spine. "Outcast." He repeated, like the word had far more meaning to it and for brief instant anger or possibly even rage leapt into his eyes, then bowing his head briefly he rose calm and relaxed. "To say that I am Elven, makes the most sense." Tiphereth explained, "But in truth, I am far more and also far less." Tiphereth then laughed at his own cryptic words.

He thought for a moment how to illustrate what he was, and picked up a rock and held it before her. "This stone, is just a stone, but once long ago in the lands from which I hail, all was conscious." He let the stone go and it remained floating in the air, slowly spinning. "Nothing had form, until the Elementals came to be and they so coveted the semblance's of the physical that they mimicked the forms of a world very much like this one." Tiphereth plucked the stone out of the air and held as if it were a precious gem, "Everything was once alive, even this rock and within it yet sleeps that which was once Elemental, as I could be considered to be an Elf that is still part of the Faerie realm from whence they were made. You see, Brianna, no living creatures in my world are born as you were, we come into being by the Will of the Aelaeydium and while some strive to become as you are, others choose to remain as we were." he gestured to himself to denote that he was what his kind began as.

Tiphereth rose to a standing position, looking down upon the ailing woman. "I thank you for your concern but I shall always be an outsider, but I am no outcast." He corrected then smiled to show that he had taken no offense to her terms, for they were only just that. "We all carry our burdens, and nothing shall ever break that yoke. We either grow stronger and pull our ghosts or collapse and perish."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna nodded her understanding to Tiphereth. "You are wise, Tiphereth and right. I am glad that I have met you and get to be in your company for a time. I just hope that we all survive what is coming." For some reason, she was beginning to like this 'man'. He wasn't like the others and so she was a little more comfortable in his presence. But not by much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Jack nods to the ranger then moves away quietly past the others but not too far away. He stands quietly just staring across the plains. The wind picks up a bit, blowing the cloak and revealing the sword and bow on his back now. Then as the rains pick up he looks up to the heavens. At this point it a refreshing sensation to feel the rain on his face again. As he stands there with his eyes closed in the rain memories begin to come back. He sees a warrior on a battlefield fighting against horrific creatures that would be more at home in ones nightmares. The memory ends abruptly with the warrior being struck down. Jack places his hand over his stomach as a sharp pain comes then goes. The pain passes quickly and the ghostwalker becomes still again.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:12 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna noticed Jack placing his hand over his stomach as if in pain. She rises slowly and makes her way over to him. Placing a hand on his shoulder she asks, "Are you alright? You seemed to be in pain." She looks over at the others then back at him. "Jack, I should apologize to you. I wasn't very pleasant to you when all you were doing was trying to help." She smiles at him, holding her hand out to him. "Friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 pm

"I am fine. It was nothing more than a memory of a long dead warrior." Looking over at Brianna with sunken eyes full of sadness he takes the hand. "Friends. I don't have many of those among the living. Very few wish to associate with one such as me."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:19 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11"Maybe so, but we are all in this fight together, are we not so we need all of the friends we can get." She turns and walks back to where she was sitting, reclaiming her spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Jack watches Brianna return to her spot then looks back across the plains. The spirits here are becoming restless and he can feel it. For some reason though, they will not tell him why. Looking back at the others again he fades from sight to find some reason for the spiritual restlessness he senses.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Yosemi11

As the group of unlikely travelers drew closer to the lands of Oron_D_Naar the sentries on the bourders, on the mountain tops 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Standi11 , in the watch towers 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Watcht10 and along the outer walls 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Olywal10 , kept a viligant watch. There was a sense of anticipation through out the land. Lac'Nala had been absent longer than usual and many feared he might never return. In fact some of the children began to question whether the stories they had heard of him were but legends. 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Speedi10 Stories told to young children around camp fires and at thier bedsides.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 am

As Lac stood looking out over the "Wilds" the group must cross, he heard the long lonely howl of a wolf 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Shapeh10 , out of the plains in front of him, followed by a second to his right then a third to his left and finally a fourth behind him. a smile of relief crossed Lac's lips as he realized that Shape 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Shape110 and his companions had joined them and were once again standing gaurd.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:57 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Ssinjin1

Jin was exceptionally quiet the entire time they traveled from the cavern. When the Olag-hai made their presence known and Brianna foolishly engaged with one of them, the Drowess felt her anger rise but said and did nothing. Who was she to step in front of such a powerful beast to prevent a foolish human woman from being killed by her own stupidity? While she felt a pang of regret at not at least warning the woman, she knew some things had to be learned the hard way and right now, Brianna seemed to be dead set on doing things the hard way at most every turn.

How like herself the woman was, Jin thought. Strange. Different races and yet so much alike. She was discovering that the more she was around these people. Even Tiphereth was a lot like those in the group in things he did. Perhaps it was true that only through a united front of many as one could this evil be vanquished. Jin hoped that were the case.

When they had to stop to bind Brianna’s ribs, the Drowess, Like Tiphereth, looked out on the horizon as the storm brewed in the distance. She could feel and smell the moisture in the air. It would be a matter of time before the sky opened up and spilled a deluge of water upon the weary travelers. Hopefully by then, they will have discovered some shelter.

When they finally stopped at the tower, Jin looked out over the horizon as the sound of thunder began to rumble over the sky. It reminded her of what it sounded like beneath the earth when a troop of Orcs ran across the ground overhead as she and her companions waited to attack from below. The anticipation of the attack as the rumbling was heard was almost overwhelming. But here, as she heard the thunder, it seemed to calm her more than make her anxious.

As everyone began to settle down, Jin looked around to see the rag tag group they had assembled. They had a Phaerie from another realm. A Dwarf with an ego as large as his girth. A human woman with a troubled past and bruised pride. A strange spirit walker who slips in an out of the realm of the dead. A Drowess who appears to be at the center of all of the trouble they are having thanks to the pact her murderous brother made with a Dark Lord and a half elf who has become the reluctant leader of this entire group. What else did they need? Best not ask that question, Jin, you may not like the answer you receive, she thought.

Watching Lac tend to the human woman, Jin narrowed her gaze. How could one person have such compassion for more than one at a time? It was strange to her that someone would want to help others as much as Lac did. While it irked the Drowess to no end to see his energy used at such menial tasks, she knew he would have it no other way. He was far better off using his energy to his skills as leader.

Glancing over at the spirit walker as Brianna asked if he were alright, Jin could sense something troubling the man. Even as he winced again before he faded from sight Jin knew there was trouble in his strange, ethereal world. Hopefully, what ever it was would either hold off until they had rested well or would no bother them at all. Somehow Jin felt the latter was not going to be.

As Lac moved away from the others and stood watch looking back towards the way they came, Jin studied the back of his silhouetted form from where she stood in the dark shadow of one of the towering forms at the watch tower. His shoulders bore much weight from the responsibility he carried. Even now she could see how his shoulders seemed to slump slightly as he felt that weight for a brief moment. It was at this moment in time Jin finally understood why he was able to understand her so well. Like a splash of cold water to her face, Jin blinked and let a soft gasp escape her lips.

Casting a glance around to see the others engaged in conversation with each other or seeking solitary solace, Jin took a step to move towards Lac but stopped when she heard the mournful howl of the lupines. Hearing the familiar howl of Shape, the Drowess felt a smile curve her lips. Hearing the call of the strange four legged companion of Lac comforted her in a way she could never explain. Finally, the howling settled and Jin moved towards Lac once more.

As the storm began to subside, the area was filled with the scent of fresh rain, damp soil and wet rock. Jin felt as though she had found an entrance to her subterranean world once more yet here she stood, beneath the sky of the surface and saw the way the moon began to peek through the clouds to softly illuminate the world around them. Silent as a church mouse, she approached Lac from behind. She was but 10 feet away when she saw the Rangers head tilt ever so slightly and knew he was well aware of her presence. Waling up beside him, the hood of her cloak still concealing her head and facial features, she remained silent as she looked out over the area they had just crossed. Knowing he was looking for more Olag-hai and anything else that will be trailing them, she lent her keen gaze to the search as well.

There were no words spoken between them. Words weren’t needed. They each knew where the other stood, literally and rhetorically, so there was no need in stating the obvious. As she stood next to the Ranger who led the group over these lands, the Drowess reached out and slowly slid her smaller, gloved hand into his, letting her fingers gently curl around his hand. A moment later she turned to let her gaze settle on his. Reaching up with her free hand to slide her hood from her head, her slightly, red, glowing eyes held his gaze for another moment before she lightly squeezed his hand then reluctantly removed her hand from his and turned to walk away. If and when he wanted to talk to her about anything, he had but to say so and he would have her undivided attention. Until then all she could do was let him know she understood and like her, he was not alone.

Not anymore.

Last edited by RPMistress on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 pm

As Jin, turned to walk away Lac looked at her 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Emplor10and said softly "Thank you, Jin. My companion and friend." He then returned his gaze to the horizon.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna hears the howling and smiles. She's always liked wolves, such magestic animals, she's always held them in as high regards as she did the horses she grew up with.

She watches as Jinn approaches Lac, wondering what their story was. The had a deep connection, but what, she didn't know. She mentally shrugs her shoulders, it was none of her concern. Again, she watches Jinn, and got the feeling that she had, in someway, aggravated the drow once again. Maybe it was best if she just stayed to herself, for she didn't know what it was she was doing to aggravate the woman so much, but until she figured it out, she was best to just stay out of her way.

She huddled under her overhang, wondering if the rain was going to stop and when it did, what would then be revealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 pm

On the ethereal plane Jack wandered around the tower attempting to speak with the restless dead there but none would speak with him. In fact they all seemed to fear him for some reason. Looking off in the distance Jack caught sight of a dark figure watching him. It held a scythe in one bony hand and the ghostwalker instictively knew who it was. Death. He approached and gave a respectful bow. The immortal merely waved his free hand and Jack now looked upon the one that ruled this realm.

"My Lord, do you know what has caused this restlessness."

Death looked down at the ghostwalker then spoke in a cold, quiet voice. "There is another. Beware."

With that one simple statement a cold shiver ran down Jack's spine as he followed Death's gaze across the greyed plains. In the distance he caught sight of someone moving towards them quickly. As he turned to speak again Death waved his hand again and the ghostwalker was thrown back to the material plane where he would land hard on the wet ground close to the group.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Briann11Brianna saw Jack disappear, then reappear, landing in a heap near the group. She sat there, watching, not sure what to do.

She goes ahead and walks over to him in the rain, laying a hand on his shoulder. "Jack, are you okay? What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 pm

"Now, that's never happened before."

Jack starts to get up when he feels a hand on his shoulder. He looks up to see Brianna standing there then gets back to his feet. "I've been better but thank you for your concern." He dusts himself off a bit then looks out across the plains as a wind blows. In the distance they will all be able to see a figure standing there just watching them.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Ssinjin1

Jin snapped her head around when Jack was thrust violently from his ethereal realm. Obviously there was something there that didn’t take kindly to his presence for some reason. Seeing Brianna tend to the spirit walker Jin happened to look beyond the group and see the silhouette of a dark figure in the distance. Her eyes instinctively settled on Lac and she could see the Ranger was seeing what she was as well.

Slowly walking over to where Lac stood keeping his vigil, Jin pulled the hood of her cloak up over her head to help conceal her presence and identity as best as she could. Staying in the shadows of the tower she spoke quietly to Lac as he let his gaze bore into the figures.

“Usstan orn Baat'leb rath rathrea l'lgor lu'flank ol dal l'rear ka dos daewl.”(I will circle back behind the figure and flank it from the rear if you wish.)

Jin’s eyes narrowed as she studied the figure closer.

“A mzulst udos zhal'la zhaun vel'bol zhah ji bold 'zil ulu fre'sla lu'kyorl udossa wun l'pahntar 'zil ol zhah.” (At least we should know what is so bold as to stand and watch us in the open as it is.)

Glancing back to Jack and then to the figure once more, Jin got the distinct feeling it had something to do with the spirit walkers sudden departure from the ethereal world.

“Folbol tessoe uns'aa l'Gul Z'hintekk xal zhaun vel'uss nindol zhah.” (Something tells me the Ghost Walker may know who this is.)

The red, glowing orbs beneath her cowl held Lac’s gaze as Jin looked upon the Ranger waiting for him to let her know what he wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:15 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Lacloo10

Lac watched the figure, as Jin spoke. He said softly "Yorestasay ciruistirilcirlirest athrenothuthnelday alnordil orborstarethrunvalketh, Isa angalrayevaeva taehirastratil tirhamesta Gilhalossasatatar Welanlinkelevarel mayalyin karnelossawyn wenhinoth tarhalithsat iststar. Ist wisisalinlin arthaperperrilossaarthacirhil torhiemreluthay tinhineth sathalathdayonwinsil farrinothmay taehaleld faerunothnortar. " (Translation:Yes circle around and observe, I agree that the Ghost Walker may know who this is. I will approach thru the shadows from the front.) He then raised the hood of his cloak, stealthaly slipped over the wall and into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: NIFLHEIM - Archive of Forgotten Halls :: The Abyss :: The Plains of Gladsheim :: Archives of Gladsheim-
Jump to: