Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED

Go down 
+6
Kynnzak
Tiphereth
KasaiYoukai
Admin
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm

thank you, Kasai. I just thought of rolling waves and figured that would be how his emotions would seem to an empath as he controls water or is a water element.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 pm

I was just thinking, now that Frank is dead, should we do something with his profile to let everyone know this?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

I would add a little not to remind every one of the chapter he died in. You could even copy over a little bit of his death.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Just a note... for Tim and Totem, it's still the night before. Wraith has shown up at the Green Street base in the morning. I jumped the gun on it but I didn't think it would matter since Cowboy and Totem were basically going to be on their own. I wanted to get Wraith to the base and then take a pause there.

Keep in mind as well, that the Green Street area would most likely still be cordoned off in the morning and clean up crews are every where. Any vehicles driving around the area right now would probably stick out like a sore thumb. That's why I had Bronze Devil sleep over night at the base... because he can't risk driving his vehicle out of the warehouse.

I figure that no one will pulling a vehicle out of the warehouse at least for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Didn't realize you already had Allie drive over, Sin. I personally don't think it's very realistic that she just drove through the road blocks and into the warehouse, but that's just me.

The way I see it, they have to try and get Morgan to the medical lab in the base, which has a fully functional operation room. The area is still crawling with cops and RAID agents so transporting her to the base is a little adventure in itself. At least that's the way I kind of saw it.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 pm

You know, that makes sense. I should have realized that, but wasn't thinking. Had a brain fart. LOL I will correct the post.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 pm

There you go Tiph. I fixed my posts. Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:03 am

So its the dawn of new day for all the characters (well except Grey's group but they'll catch up in no time) and it looks like Tim and Totem are going to handle the diversion. They'll have to be careful though not to keep the law around the Green street area. If possible they should try and draw everyone away and concentrate on some area.

So Morgan needs some transportation. Wraith will tag along or fly back invisibly what ever works best, and I am thinking that stealth is in order. If the car if pursued, which is a possibility the chaser would have to be taken away from the base and lost before they return.

I am assuming Allie will be driving, so have some fun with the trip. A few car chases would be cool, but we have to consider that realistically we can't attract too much attention otherwise we'll never get into the base. Sound cool?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:15 am

Any other sorts of ideas would be cool too... Wink I mean I don't think Morgan wants to die getting to the base to treat an infection. I suppose her condition could worsen to intensify everything, but I guess we'll just play it by ear.

I was also thinking that during the Totem and and Cowboy diversion, it would be kind of a cool moment for them to run into Grey. I don't know, just thinking out loud. Maybe that might get a little sticky at his point.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:20 pm

I have been dying for Grey to run into Cowboy Twisted Evil the guy who is basically the root of his now being on RAID's radar (not to mention getting the shit kicked out of him)... it would be awesome alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:47 pm

I say go for it then, Kasai. Selena can just be dropped off where ever there aren't any cops.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Lac or RPM could you check out my new character for approval.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm

I may have fixed the problem, Lac. I made her expendable and able to be used by anyone. Does that work out better?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

It's cool we just need to leave a little room for others to join in and keep our characters as diverse as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Hmmm.... hate to be a killjoy, but I find the convenient appearance of yet another meta-human in the area where we have an interesting confrontation between two arch-enemies a little invasive. I understand it is the introduction of a new character and thus they can appear anywhere but lets try and not throw characters randomly about especially when they have no real reason to interact with the characters in a particular scene.

I find the intervention of an otherwise unknown character in the battle between Tim and Grey a little 'show stealing'. Now instead of a classic two on two in the scene, the bad guys are now completely hindered and the battle has become somewhat anti-climatic.

This is simply my opinion, and what's done is done. I will write my piece accordingly, but Totem is not going to attack a villain that is already prone. Were the villains NPC's I would not have a problem with the situation, but one of the characters belongs to Kasai and I was kind of looking forward to seeing her and Lac go head to head. I am sure no one else has a problem with the events as they have transpired but it just the battle was going so well, and after a rough day at the office I was somewhat disappointed to see what was proving to be a confrontation between rivals (Scavenger and Totem are actually destined to be arch enemies which is why I through some native lore in Scav's write up) kind... well... oh well, we'll just carry on and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Tiph, again you have a brought up a good point and I will admit to getting ahead of myself. I will delete my latest post, but keep the character profile to use for later if that is okay. Better yet, I will fix it. I will make so that she does this one thing then I will have her lay dormant for awhile. Look at this as an introduction of sorts.

-------

https://bifrostbridge.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=160
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40