Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Voices of Riders--OOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Think I found some. Uploading them now.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Uploaded into your album, Sin. Take a lookie loo and let me know if they will work.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Thank you, RP. Three of them will work, I deleted the one that I don't think would work. Now, if Tiph could touch up the first one and the third one, that would be great. Put Red on their heads with black stripes. The first one would be Gnash and the second one would be Chang. The third can be a normal Green Lizonian. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Uploaded another one that I need approved. It would work as Tsar, another red-headed Lizonian. Those are the three main red lizonians.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:12 pm

1st and 3rd or 1st and 2nd? The third one is the green lizardman.

Glad I could be of assistance. LOL
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Duh. The third one is the regular green lizonian. LOL The first one would be Gnash and the second one would be Chang. The one I just uploaded would be Tsar. The big, bulky one is the normal Lizonian. Make sense or am I confusing you as well as myself? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Now it's changed again.

LOL

It would be the 2nd and 3rd picture in your gallery since I approved the other lizardman picture.

ROTFL

Welcome to the Cornfuzzed Farm!!! Glad to have some company!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:26 pm

I feel right at home on the Cornfuzzed Farm!! Exclamation Question Arrow clown confused affraid
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Next up: "The Honker, Duckie, Dinger Jamboree"!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:37 pm

ALRIGHT!!! I don't know what that is, but it sounds really, really cool. Hey, did I do okay on the last post? Any suggestions if changes are needed?
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Last post was right on, sista!!!!

Think back to your Seseme Street days and you'll know what the honker, duckie, dinger jamboree is.

LOL

Speaking of Honkers, Duckies and Dingers....

Where's that Sir Easy dude????? He needs to be dragging his hiney in her and POSTING!!!

These younger generation kids....gotta prod 'em with pokers all the dang time.

Ya young whoopersnappers!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Ahhhh, hon, Sir Easy is our age. LOL He's no spring chicken. affraid He's going to see this, isn't he? LOL
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Dann and I are the elders around here so I can refer to all of ya as "the younger generation"

LOL

And yeppers...he's gonna see all this....

If he ever brings his arse back in here to do some worthwhile reading and most importantly WRITING
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Let the torture begin....MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Just so you know....the three girls will stay strong throughout their ordeal and not become victims. They will fight when given the chance and say nothing about the Varden until help arrives or they escape. And, I was thinking that once they are freed, Miranda can use her healing abilites, which will have been awoken by then, to help heal Shiloh. She will not be able to heal herself though as her ability will have just become active. Sound okay?
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 am

Hey Group...

Sin Tara suggested i let everyone know what we discussed on the phone this afternoon with my entrance to the story...

first off...theres another part of the first response that I have to install.
2nd as discussed with Sin ...I am going to rescue all 3 women in the dark mountain (Shiloh, Chantra,Miranda) . Noone will be aqble to find them for now AS all 3 are dying and im taking them back to another location away from the compound.

Speak to Sin about it.

Last edited by Sir_Easy on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Let me make sure I have this correct:

Your character will single handedly go into a nest of pissed off Lizonians that have poisonous saliva and are seasoned warriors where a witch of the dark arts is also holed up with them and rescue three badly injured women who are capable of fighting but not up to full strength?

I see this as a bit of God moding, but this isn't my story to moderate so if Sin says that's the way she wants it, then I suppose we'll have to wait and see how this will play out.

I was under the impression the caverns the Lizonians used were tunnels in the mountains, not big enough for a full grown dragon to fly around in. If the caverns were to be bigger and able to hold a dragon with wings spread, I missed it somewhere.

Last edited by RPMistress on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Those were my thoughts as well RP, but as you say this is Sin's story line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: OOC REBELLION   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:07 pm

oK I hear all of you...and i hate the word god modding...since the days of Myridden's Keep story...

Sin has rethought about the post...and Im stuck in the middle of this...so ill just remove the post all together and quietly do my own thing and somehow work my way into the storyeventually...that way everybody stays happy and the word god modding goes away.

Easy Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Here's what I suggest, Easy,

The Varden have come to meet up witht he Riders and crew from the compound. Wouldn't it be logical for your character to meet up with them and join the fun that way instead of heading off alone?

I think it would flow better in the long run and keep things moving along at a nice pace as well as allow for the addition of another into the story.

Remember, here at Bifrost, we're all about collaborative story telling. We like for all of our characters to get the same amount of action. While I know it's difficult to do at times, we try our hardest to make sure we leave room for the others.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:00 pm

im changing the post...hope this is better...Easy
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:02 pm

I can attest to it being diffcult at times, but in the long run it makes for a better collabrative story. We seem to all feed off eachother creatively. ( Covers fangs with lips ) It also tends to make us all more creative in my opinion. Thanks Easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm

I am putting the compound up by Danar, in the green area by the coast. The Varden stronghold can then be hidden inside the mountain range that is there. Does everyone agree with this? Just not sure how to make the changes on the map.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:48 am

ok...im not one to change or disrupt the flow...I hope everyone liked what I posted this time around.

In the details of making this turn of events...coming from the other side of the mountain...my character actually fell into the belly of the mountain slipping through one way hidden doors that got him into the maze quickly.

No one expected him to slip in the back way...and my character wasnt there to rescue anyone...if you remember he was being watched by a demon...a mirrored image that he couldnt intepret, then he became trapped.

So in the next scenero...im not there to pull off a single hero routine rescue...if that is what youre thinking. Cuz again that would ruin the story...

I will tell you that the auntie is gonna be pissed but we wont be found...

Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 704110

Easy

Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Frunds10
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Just so I understand, Easy has advanced the story by three months while the rest of the group is still back at the day the women were taken and 'rescued' by Mohran?

We're gonna all be scewed on the time frame if that's the case.

I guess I'll have to do the best I can to try and make sense of the time difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voices of Riders--OOC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next