Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Hall of Heroes - OOC

Go down 
+4
RPMistress
Tiphereth
Admin
Vaudeville
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 am

Sorry to hear that, but I agree. Those are A LOT of characters to introduce and yeah, Plains of Gladsheim is fast paced... at least right now. The story is following a fairly intuitive line for most of us right now so it's flowing along at a good pace. Eventually we'll hit a bend though.

Eventually I will start that Barbarian Story, but that won't be for a while. I have to scan maps, and re-type all the write ups of the different races and lands. There is TONS of info that I have from this old game system, but its really cool. The more I can document, the easier it will be for people to choose their race and adapt to the setting.

The world is HUGE so it would be a far better setting for those characters you wanted to introduce and also more appropriate for them.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:03 pm

I feel your pain Easy!, I am far behind in a few stories and am struggling to catch up, it may not be possible. For those of us that are not in front of a computer except for dawn and dusk it is a tough but fun challenge.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:46 pm

It can be hard to keep with a story but I understand it is even harder to BREAK INTO one. So much is already established and it takes time to apprise oneself with all that had occurred.

Honestly, Plains of Gladsheim would in my opinion by more 'Fantasy' based, the story which I plan to call 'Antediluvia', is an adaptation of Conan the Barbarian. All main characters are Human and those that aren't are villains or sub-characters. Magic is also more rudimentary and ritualistic. This one will be a slower mover and of course it will be new, so there'll be no need to catch up! I thought about starting it with minimal info, but that is not possible... is all or nothing, so I have to find time to type up lots of descriptions.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Sounds like a winner, the Hyborian lives!, he snapped the neck of a bull as an infant you know!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Bear, when Augustine healed Brianna's arm, did the healing also extend to the wound in her left side? She'd been stabbed by a wight's sword that had pierced her from behind and ran clean through. I just needed to know before replying to your post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Yes, sorry I am catching up on all the story I have missed, must have overlooked it. Consider it healed.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 pm

I have adjusted my post to reflect the wound at Brianna's side- sorry!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 am

It's all good!

We're all pretty much on the same page now.

Easy,

Yeahj, sorry about that but some of your characters could have been extremely powerful and without some stats, it would have been an unfair advantage. While I am playing a dragon and they can be extremely powerful as well, I've made her vulnerable in a most advantagous way for other players.

It's all about balance, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 am

vampbunny Evil, Fey vampbunny
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 am

ROTFLMAO

HOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEE!!!

This just keeps getting better and better.

Evil Fey is right! LOL

naughty boi!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:47 am

vader Curse you Skywalker! vader

This is the point where if Sub Bear so chooses he is more than welcome to carry on with Verin. Aside from alluding to his plans focusing on Oron_D_Narr, anything else really goes. Nothing is set in stone.

The only thing now standing between Verin and his maintaining his anonymity is the druid. No doubt, Verin is going to be spitting nails at this so this confrontation may best be written from the perspective of one writer. One that especially knows the limitations of Augustine as Verin will no doubt attempt to exploit them in order to remedy this situation if possible.

Perhaps I'll drop in from time to time and toss a curve ball or two...

vampbunny Drow Bunny vampbunny
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 am

*giggles*

gawd I love this stuff....

the more they try to get out of their predicament, the find themselves deeper in another....
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:58 am

Another villain is born! Muhahaha!

I will fix up a nice graphic for Breac... who has evolved into a creature that would be a lot like a vampire... without the glitter, teen-age angst and flawless jaw line.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Well played sir! I love it. Tiph- Your brain is huge!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Why thank ya, I've got a lot of skull to fill! Wink

Glad you approve. It's always nice to have 'wild-card' kicking about.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I believe it's time for another chapter in this thread.

With the battle of the Gorrinvul now done and the companions resting to regain strength that was lost and reaffirm old friendships as well as make new ones, I say it's time to move on past Rohan and head into the wilderness once more continuing towards Oron_D_Naar.

Does everyone agree?

If so, by all means, make the new chapter so we can have some more fun, gang.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 pm

I fotgot to add in my previous post about a new chapter that most of us here in the states will most likely be gone for a big chunk of the weekend coming up as it is the Fourth of July. The holiday where we celebrate our independence.

So with that in mind, the first few posts should be nothing more than character development and what not so it's relatively slow until we all come back and regroup (pun intended) to carry on.

Of course this is all just suggestions. I'm not trying to dictate the story at all.

I'm game with what ever we do, just as long as everyone realizes at least one of the writers will be a little slow.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

I agree and think that the new chapter should start after the fourth of July weekend. In the meantime we can just rest. I think after the fourth we can start to move out and back into the wilds. That is my opinion anyway. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 am

Sorry for the slow posts my friends. Things have been rather insane the last week. All seems to be settleing down to a steady mahiem and chaos now so I will get the posting .
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 pm

No worries here. I haven't exactly been on the ball, that's for sure.
Summer's are so short and we try and cram so much into them.

drinking

If only I could write faster!

Pissed
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 pm

I edited my post.

Sorry, Bear, I forgot to post about Augustine speaking to Jalisa.

Added some more details as well.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 am

OK gang. I'm back and will post for Jin and Jalisa later today.

I've got a few things I need to take care of I had to set aside while I was sequestered with the feds this week.

I'm sooooooooooo glad it's over with now
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Tiphereth, I rewrote my latest post. I missed the one you'd posted right before mine. The one I'd originally written was a little off from yours. Hope this works. LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 am

Yeah... that works better. Sorry about cutting Brianna off from any interaction with Skajrinir. It seemed to me that it was a little more important for the Rohirrim lord to deal with what was bothering him, rather than get into a conversation with Brianna at that moment.

It is an interesting situation though. I often write completely intuitively and write in accordance to how the character would react to certain situations. The prejudice that the Rohirrim have for the Fey and Dragons just came out naturally. I did not mention the Drowess on purpose.

Skajrinir obviously realizes that their leader (Lac'Nal) and the Drowess are in a relationship, so he would not dare say anything against her or her people in front of the ranger. Old ways die hard and to me the Rohirrim seem to be more concerned with tradition than being progressive.

So a division is forming in the party and Brianna will have to choose whether to follow Lac'Nal's guidance or to side with her Rohirrim brothers. Decisions, decisions....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Heroes - OOC
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10