Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Hall of Heroes - OOC

Go down 
+4
RPMistress
Tiphereth
Admin
Vaudeville
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 am

Yeppers....

This is gonna get REAL interesting....
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 am

Yes Indeedy Do
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

'hehe'

A sense a Dragon battle in the not so distant future.... I just couldn't resist seeing what would happen if poor old Verin finally got some decent cards in his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 am

LOL

Well, you certainly gave him quite the card to play.

Hope Bear comes back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:59 pm

I got some evil baddies Im gonna portray, try not to kill them off so quickly...lol
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Write us up a bio for them and we'll look 'em over.....

then we'll figure out when and where to have 'em kick the bucket.

LOL
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 pm

WHEW!!!

First thing I'll have to do is edit those pictures so they aren't so HUGE. At home they load just fine but at work, they're gonna kill my machine.

Make sure you write up what each one is and what they are capable of doing. Since they are magical beings, I'd like to know a little about their abilities so we know what we're dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 am

Also, some continuity with the plot is nice. Naturally as a collaborative group we constantly spiral off on tangents, but right now we are adhered to a specific course of action that will require some closure.

Introducing villains requires good timing. Antagonists steer the plot for our moralistic, typically, 'good' characters and so too many villains at one time can get confusing, especially if they are unrelated.

If an unrelated 'antagonistic' event is posted while we are currently writing along a plot line driven by another unrelated antagonist it may not be until several posts later that we can address that event. In the mean time, much of the momentum is lost and that's why villains have to be introduced at the right time and if possible smoothly tie in with some of the other baddies in play. This seamless entry requires that one be knowledgeable of the other villains which in most cases is difficult, thus making this a tough option.

Villains also require a lot of 'meat' to them. This is necessary because the main characters have to interact with these 'bad guys' and without having a idea of what they are capable of and what their motives are we can't write accurately.

I hope this is not discouraging. Playing a villain is tons of fun, but since they are integral to the plot line, those who write them have to also be a bit of guide as well; providing opportunities and pitfalls for the other writers whose characters cross the paths of their evil-doers.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 am

laffing at your first post...I have to agree...my gawd some of these bad guys are huge pics.

Bios for each one...thats a tall order but I'LL GET it done

I agree timing is everything so they will be filtered in a little at a time

can you give an a synopsis of what has occured so far?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

At some time one of us can add a Synopsis post to the 'SCROLLS OF GLADSHEIM' topic.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Soon as I can I'll post and get the battle started... it's definitely time. I was hoping Subbear might return in time, but we'll get this war going.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Can someone give me asynposis on what has happened since the Lord of the rings adventure ...nd current??? Otherwise Ill be reading a lot of posts...Thanks
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:24 am

The Dark Lord is rising once again and a new team of companions are fighting to stop him. He has a lot of minions working with and for him this time.

That's it in a nut shell..

LOL

By the way, I've resized all your pics for this thread and uploaded the edited pics to your gallery and placed them in the post for you.

they were KILLING my machine here at work

LOL

All you need to do now is write up a synopsis of each character and let us know what their abilities are so we can look them over.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 am

Easy,

Your post was deleted because none of your characters have been approved for use yet. In order for us to allow them access into the story, we need to know their abilities so we know what we're up against.

As soon as you give me a little more description of the characters you've created for this and I've had a chance to critique them, we can figure out where to go from there.

Please pay attention to the setting as far as rather it's night or day. Right now, it's night time as the Gorrinvul are unable to come out during the daylight hours.

Thasnks,
RPMistress
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 pm

So we shall await Lac's return for the ranger's timely rescue. He can lead off the epic battle between the Rohirrim and the Gorrinvul.

We can perhaps have some tangents in the mean time, but we don't want to get too far from the main story line just yet.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Sounds like a battle plan to me!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm

BEAR IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

Glad to have ya back, dood!!!

Hope we didn't do anyting to your beloved characters that was not the way you would have done with them.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

No worries, i know how we gots da do.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:51 pm

LOL

Hope things are going well for ya!
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

The last couple of months have been really tough for some reason, job troubles, chronic car troubles (on a car I only bought 4 months ago I might add) and some family health troubles. I'm not gonna lie it has sucked a big green one (as we said at school when I was a kid).

I'm still not all the way done with it!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh MAN...that really does suk.

Well...I hope everything finally settles down for ya and you get some much needed Bear relaxing time.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Yeah that doesn't sound inspiring at all Bear. Glad your back though, no matter how brief the stay may be right now. sunny
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:18 am

Welcome back Bear. You hang in there you tough old Bear you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 am

you know this is a lot harder for me to produce the character traits in all my bad guys so Im gonna withdraw all my characters from the story. I mean I have books on what you guys want me to write but I just dont know how to write it. I like to challenge myself in writing different characters and this story here is fast paced...I wouldnt be able to keep up with it...not with my job and all the other charcters Im portraying in other rooms...so Sorry guys...im backing out of this story...I think the next challenge is Apol. Dawn...and writing the story to blend with what everyone there is doing...so yeah....

Easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Heroes - OOC   Hall of Heroes - OOC - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Heroes - OOC
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next