Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)

Go down 
+18
Sir_Easy
Contrary
zinsk
Seraphim
serredeth
SinTara
subbear
Admin
Kutsu Shita
KasaiYoukai
Kynnzak
EvilBen
Shape
Mother Hen
RPMistress
Tiphereth
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:59 am

Slobber eh? Well as long as Kynnzak has had all the right shot we will get along just fine.

I guess it was the mid 80 I cast my first die then let it to the 90's in college and played again. I am convince a table top game will truly never be reproduced in the web. Its that old human factor that still lures me to paper and pen.

I start back up with Dark Grimoire and that beast of a god they call Ben. With a slow building of a site it soon lost interest when a hero named Wop May was unjustly named Winthrop because a wop is a derogatory name. Have to ponder if they ever read a WWI or WWII history book on the flying heroes. yup I am not a huge fan of over done political correctness.

I joint another txt rpg where I have had some interesting discussions but not a great amount of game play. There I met your fearless leader and took up his offer to come and visit here.

As far as this style of rpg i am more then a bit green so I shall try to do what I enjoy learn the ropes of a new way of life.

I be digging about and read up the rules and such and see how it goes.

Thanks for the warm welcome all.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:06 am

We're very glad to have you join us, Krakyn. We'll get you assimilated in no time. Remember, resistance is futile. Twisted Evil

Kevin is up to date on his shots. If not, I'll be sure to administer them to him myself. MWA HA HA HA HA

*ahem*

It's not as hard as you think. We're here to help any way we can. And by all means, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. We've all been in your shoes in the past and it's only through asking quesitons and getting to know us nut cases that you'll find yourself addicted to the place like all the others who came before you.

Again, welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you join our insane assylum.

LET THE INSANITY BEGIN AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:08 am

Welcome Krakyn, your custom designed straight jacket will be issued after you are processed. Wait you are already processed so here ya go. Now go have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:22 am

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Imagep10
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:24 am

I respectfully disagree with us being an insane asylum.

Sure, some of those other guys have questionable mental stability, but we do not make a habit of inviting more of them, if anything I am trying my best to either get them sane or get rid of them. Naturally they are resisting, but despite it all I think I've made progress, albeit little.

I WOULD stay far away from Kevin, and despite some people saying it looks real "chic", I wouldn't even touch one of those jackets with a three mile long pole either.

Don't feed anyone and don't tap the glass, they don't like that. Stick to writing stories with them and that's the most you can do. It's therapy for them you see.

Thank you for voluntarily signing up (or perhaps not so voluntarily) and see you around.

And remember, if you need anything just ask for the most awesome Socks.

Obviously, that's me.

I'm awesome, you see.
Back to top Go down
Vaudeville

Vaudeville

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:56 pm

It is true that there is nothing like face-to-face games over the tabletop. Like you said, there's the human factor (and I confess, I miss opportunities to use my repertoire of funny voices when I'm not tabletop RPing...)! And while this little world of ours surely doesn't replace that dynamic, the stories are a load of fun in their own way, as I'm sure you will discover.

So welcome aboard and have at 'er! This is the place to let your imagination roam free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:51 pm

I will giver my best and given my time table I do not think table top might happen for a long time.

Now how to build a shed and rp at the same time....that is a real tick.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Shed? You don't need no stinking shed.

LOL

It's simple, really. The thread you've joined up with is rather relaxed right now. Amanda, a.k.a. Vaudeville, is slowing down due to RL commitments and with warmer weather around the corner, it's bound to cause the threads to slow slightly.

In short, I'm saying take your time, but don't drag your heels in the mud, if that makes sense.

Have fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Yeah I am starting to chase the disc around now... no I play Ultimate, I am most certainly not a Golden Retriever that is able to type, that's just silly. Smile

So, yeah, my posting will be slowly slowing down. We Canadian boys have no choice, Summer is like what, two weeks long up here? Well a little longer in your neck of the woods Krakyn. I am west of you.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:58 pm

I lives in the Banana belt though this year spring is coming nice and slow not that old -10 to =30 switch like 3 years back.....Who know might actually have a 3 week season on berries this year!!!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:46 am

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY - O!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY - O!

Daylight come and we wanna go home!

Yes we have no bananas....we have no banas today!
Back to top Go down
EvilBen

EvilBen

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:13 am

Why do I have the sudden image of Deb in this hat?

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Chiquita
Back to top Go down
Kynnzak

Kynnzak

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Great, now I'm hungry. . . . .
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:50 pm

LOL

Yep...that's me....

the Chiquita Banana chick....

swats Kevin's hands away

leave my melons alone.
Back to top Go down
Kynnzak

Kynnzak

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought those were raisins. . .
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:15 pm

You've kept your own company far too long.

shakes head

Le sigh.....

Those are YOUR raisins, dear....

tsk, tsk

I need to find you a good woman....
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Da NOSE is in da HOUSE!!!

Welcome aboard, Bloodnose. We're so glad you could re-join us here.

Read and catch up in Apocalyptic Dawn to see where a good place to reintroduce Rarmon would be.

It's good to 'see' you again!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Welcome to the Bifrost Bridge, bloodnose!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:03 pm

*tips Helm* Nice to meet thee it seems you be well know so with no more ado welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Greetings Orentar

Please review Tyr's Laws of the Bridge and refer to Mimir's Well. If you have any other questions you need only to ask.

Grimnir's Inn, is the place where you may start your own story should you choose. There you will find some new stories that are underway that you may use as examples to build your own scenario.

You are of course welcome to join into any of the existing stories should any appeal to you.

May your stay be a pleasant one.

If you stopped by to check things out and add an
advertisement for your own site, that's alright as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bifrost-bridge.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 am

Welcome to the Bridge, Orentar! As Odin has stated, mosey around the site and see if anythng appeals to you. The places he has suggested you check out are good resources that let you know how the site works and the few rules we have in place.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of us. We'll be glad to help when and how we can.

Glad to have you aboard and I look forward to seeing you in the threads.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:25 am

Wecome to the asylm, Orentar, your custom designed straight jacket is ready for you. If I can be of any assistance do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi. I'm Jack. A good friend of mine said I should check this place out.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Welcome JackRose3 have a look around, particularly review Tyr's Laws of the Bridge and refer to Mimir's Well. If you have any other questions you need only to ask. I pray your stay will be a pleasant one.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:21 am

Make yourself comfortable 'Ghost Walker'.
Look around and if you have any questions just ask and you will receive.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: CROSSING THE BRIDGE :: Heimdall's Hall-
Jump to: