Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)

Go down 
+18
Sir_Easy
Contrary
zinsk
Seraphim
serredeth
SinTara
subbear
Admin
Kutsu Shita
KasaiYoukai
Kynnzak
EvilBen
Shape
Mother Hen
RPMistress
Tiphereth
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:02 am

Hey Panda,

Basically just look through the topics in Mimir's Well then check out the Forum Rules and Regulations in Tyr's Law of the Bridge. Don't worry, there won't be a test afterward, we just like to make sure that all the writer's here are on the same page... literally.

Grimnir's Inn is where you can start up your own story. There's a certain way it's done here, so if you find the directions there confusing, or you're not sure how to something just post your question in Heimdal's Hall. If not I, someone will for sure answer your query and make sure your time here goes smoothly.

You'll find that everyone here is more than ready to give you hand. Here at the Bridge, we leave our ego's on the other side and all we ask is a mature attitude when it comes to your writing... but maturity in general is not a prerequisite, just ask Subbear and Zinsk. We definitely don't want to stifle any fun, just keep it real in the stories.

I am but an EYE around here... a multi-headed figure that passes through from time to time.

RPMistress and Tiphereth are administrators. Lac and Kasai are moderators, but in truth this is a tight knit group and we all work together to ensure that the Bridge is a safe haven for our stories.

Please don't feel awkward around us, we're all a little off here (especially Kasai, but don't tell her I said that), so feel at home on or under the bridge.

ALLFATHER
Back to top Go down
http://www.bifrost-bridge.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 am

AwkwardPanda wrote:
Thank all of you for welcoming me to your website and I cant wait to try it out when I figure some more of it out.

Don't drive yourself crazy(er). If you see something you like and want more info, just ask. We're all pretty knowledgeable around here and can answer your questions.

Lac will have you outfitted with your custome made straight jacket in about a week. Once you take ownership of that, you're locked into the playground with the rest of us.

Twisted Evil

And yes, we do play nice with others.

so long as they don't make the beasts mad.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

As it turns out I know this Panda, he's my nephew-in-law. Glad he has joined us! I hope he dives right in.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 pm

The Panda Bear is the Sub Bears relative????

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!

ROTFL

J/K

It's nice to know we have anotehr of the Bear family with us. And by all means, jump right on in! We'd love to have you join us!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 pm

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Arts-graphics-2007_1182571a

Nephew? Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 am

KajolThappar

Greetings.

Your radical posting makes it seem as if you are either a spammer or a forum troll. Please introduce yourself and follow proper protocol or we will have little choice but to delete your account and ban your i.p. address.

I did notice that at one point you re-wrote something, in what appeared to be more grammatically correct. Thanks for the lesson... I guess.

Please introduce yourself... make up a character in a forum of your choice and join a story.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 am

By the way... Kajol sounds like a play on a word that means Joke or Prankster. Hopefully this is just a clever playful name and not one specifically chosen to describe your purpose.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:53 pm

However, KajolThappar, you will find that some of the characters in the threads do not speak gammarically correct. That is done purposefully to bring realism to their protrayal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Kal_Ryper

Kal_Ryper

PostSubject: New person crossed the bridge   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Greetings,

I have crossed the bridge to hopefully partake in a story or three.
I enjoy reading and writing in equal measure, favouring both fantasy and sci-fi.

I haven't done RP'ing or table-top for many years now and only occasionally dabble in a PC game, which might allow me to wield a sword, weave a spell or fly a ship through hyperspace.

I live in the UK, work as a 2-bit software developer and am married with 2 kids, who are corrupted by enjoy sci-fi as well. The wife just shakes her head now. Laughing

Right, inkwell to max, quill on stun, and ... engage.

Kal
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Welcome aboard, Kal. Glad you could join us!

Take a look around and if there's a story you'd like to partake in, present the character for approval and, as they say in the states here, "we'll get this ball rolling"

And just for the record, I've never done any table top gaming before and the only role playing I've ever done has always been in writing in this sort of environment. Some of our other writers/contributors have/are still active gamers in both tabletop AND electronic versions.

Don't let that worry you any. They are enthusiastic writers like the rest of us who love to weave fantastic stories with each other.

So....engage that quill of yours and.....

Make it so......

Back to top Go down
Godus

PostSubject: Hello   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 pm

I am Godus. I make worlds.

I have created a new world with MS Paint and a blog. I will put the address in the 'Advertising & Affiliating' thread. All are welcome to take part in this new world.
Back to top Go down
TheDragonKinslayer

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello there, everyone. Smile

I'm new and I've come to say hi and all that awesome stuff =P
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm

::waves:: Hello DragonKinSlayer! alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
TheDragonKinslayer

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

TheDragonKinslayer wrote:

Welcome, TheDragonKinslayer! We're glad you could join us here at the Bridge. We always welcome new players/readers/writers to our forums. Take a look around and see if there's anything that intrests you. Let us know if you would like to join any of the existing stories, drag one out of the dusty library or are interested in starting your own.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. We're a rather interesting bunch but dull and rude are certainly not words used to describe us.

Welcome again and enjoy your stay! We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you write some with us.

Yours,
RPMistress
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

RPMistress wrote:
TheDragonKinslayer wrote:

Welcome, TheDragonKinslayer! We're glad you could join us here at the Bridge. We always welcome new players/readers/writers to our forums. Take a look around and see if there's anything that intrests you. Let us know if you would like to join any of the existing stories, drag one out of the dusty library or are interested in starting your own.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. We're a rather interesting bunch but dull and rude are certainly not words used to describe us.

Welcome again and enjoy your stay! We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you write some with us.

Yours,
RPMistress

Whatever she said.

Wink

Seriously, welcome to the Bridge Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 am

zinsk wrote:

Whatever she said.

Wink

*SWATS*
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:39 am

RPMistress wrote:
zinsk wrote:

Whatever she said.

Wink

*SWATS*

Don't threaten me with a good time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 am

ROFL

goof
Back to top Go down
TheDragonKinslayer

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Lolz. =P

Why thank you. It's nice to meetcha both.
I'll have a look around and explore all teh awesomeness and I shall be sure to ask questions if I have them. Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 pm

that's what we be here for....

along with many oher things too

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)   2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (OOC)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: CROSSING THE BRIDGE :: Heimdall's Hall-
Jump to: