Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

HEROES Chapter 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 am

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Cassius2
Cassius grinned at Wraith's suggestion to his becoming a masked adventurer. "Dude," he replied, his bruised face lighting up with his usual crooked grin, "I gotta name. Hangin' around a buncha metas, they started callin me 'Sapien' when we were out in the field." There wasa pause before he added, "ya know, like Homo Sapien but like, Homo was like, totally not gonna cut it, ya get my drift?" Looking out at the base spread out before them, he let out a sigh and muttered, "dude, I could like, totally use some serious flaming tabacco right now." Daring to let his muscles relax even a bit, he laid the gun, still in his hand, against the cement and narrowed his one seeing eye in thought. The other had gone completely black and was nearly swollen shut. "Serious conundrum, dude..." he muttered, eyeing the security still holding them into the base.

He looked up however when Yelena motioned them over. Peering over the side, he saw the Humvee and raised his eyebrows. When Yelena spoke in the manly voice beside them, he grinned again and nodded. "Excellent..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Zoe
As soon as the e-mail reached Zoe, she composed a quick reply, momentarily shutting off her travels through Beacon's system. The e-mail's path would be severed as soon as Tim received it and he would have to open a brand new one in order to reply. The letter read in her characteristic cold tone:
Found partner. Have cousin's planned destination. Don't know if stayed put. Big friend set to be in same place. 2 Helen Kellers with same name. Not sure which is which but have an idea one is original.

As the e-mail appeared, Zoe reached out to the radio scanner Tim had set up and let her voice whisper through static out into the kitchen. "Cowboy, read your e-mail." As soon as he had confirmed that he had, she read out what she had discovered on where Beacon had at least recorded holding Cassius and Yelena. "I think the big guy was with Yelena in the cell that was supposed to be Dominic's. Only thing is, they have probably broken out and could be wandering around the facility still. All I have is where they are supposed to be. As for the deaf-blind kid. His name was Shawn something but there are 2 Shawns on record. One is Sean Hastings which is in the 5th sector. The other though is Shawn Powell with a codename "Demon." Considering what I sawof him that would be appropriate. He's being held in a coma awaiting transfer to RAID. I think that is probably him. I've been watching the news. Some Feds from RAID were found dead by some kind of poison or acidic burns they are almost positive was a meta. Knowing Beacon, they wouldn't want to hold on to someone unpredictable like that but this is assuming they know what he can do... and what he can't. LIke I said, that's just my speculation but you should be able to go from there."
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Wraith

Toril had almost burst out laughing when Cassius mentioned the longer version of his nickname. "Sapien, eh? Well you're young, names change. Anyway, if we get through this I have something you might be interested in." he mentioned, then Yelena slinked over next to them. He was surprised to learn that he and Yelena were about the same age. She also vowed never again to be deported before stateing her plan and transformed into the perfect semblance of a jar-head. Toril was impressed and a little creeped out but he completely agreed with Cassius, "Yes, 'excellent' indeed."

"So what are we going to do about handsome here." Said Toril, referring to Cassius' swollen face. "I think I can probably pull of the charade, but that mug is going to raise some questions should we run into any other marines. You better keep your hat down as much as possible — 'Sapien'." Toril chuckled a little when he used the nickname, not that he didn't think it suited him, but just to jostle the kid and ease the tension of the situation.

Toril looked around and didn't see anyone in the immediate vicinity. "Well no time like the present. Let's go." he said, and the big man grabbed Yelena and Cassius around their waists, hefted them off the ground and leapt over the edge of the building. His flying power could carry his own body weight and allow some maneuverability, and even though he could not ascend with much extra weight he could still lightly descend while burdened. Yelena and Cassius could feel winds swirling around them as they plummeted the five stories at ankle breaking speed, then at the last story of the descent it felt as if they landed upon a soft cushion of force and the wave of air, like a splash in water, fanned out as they lightly touched down on pavement. "Hope one of you knows how to hot-wire a car." said Toril as he casually walked over to the humvee trying to look the part of a marine.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Marine2

Yelena wasn’t prepared for the sudden close contact with Toril when he wrapped an arm around her waist and hefted her up over the edge of the building and then plummeted to the ground with he and Cassius. While she trusted Wraith’s ability with his powers she had never been a benefactor of his abilities before now and to say the least, she was a little unnerved. When she felt the wave of air push out around them and they landed gently to the ground, she wasted no time in separating herself from Toril and rushing over to the Humvee hot on Toril’s heels. While she was still in the guise of the marine, her voice was her own for right now.

“No need. Military vehicles equipped with push starts in case of hostile situation.”

Grabbing a hold of the drivers door handle just as Toril was reaching for it, the male marine with the feminine voice gave the large Norwegian a smile.

“Niet. I drive. You navigate. And make sure junior keeps out of sight. Da?”

Before the meta could answer Yelena had the door opened and slipped behind the wheel and fired up the engine. As soon as Toril and Cassius got in she put the vehicle in gear and took off. Her speed wasn’t all that fast but she wasn’t wasting time either.

It didn’t take long before they came to their first check point. Fortunately it was night and therefore the lighting wouldn’t be that great and if she knew the military, they put their most inexperienced personnel on guard duty in the middle of the night. As they pulled up to the gate, she slowed the Humvee and brought it to a stop. Right away the marine came to attention and saluted then held it. Yelena was confused at first but then she realized she must have used an officers uniform to morph into. Giving a quick salute she gave the marine the command he was hoping for.

“At ease marine.”

As the marine dropped his hand he peered intot he Humvee to get a better look at who was in the vehicle with the officer he just saluted.

“Yes sir. Where are you headed, sir?”

“That’s classified information, marine. I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. And since I don’t want to kill you and you don’t want to be dead, I’ll pretend you didn’t ask me that.”

The marine swallowed hard.

“But…sir…I’m required to see every ones credentials before I let them p-pass.”

Yelena as the marine officer gave the young marine a hard look.

“Are you deaf? Didn’t you just hear what I said? Now I’m ordering you to open this gate and let me pass or I’ll make sure you’re cleaning shit from field latrines in the desert for the rest of your miserable commitment. Have you ever cleaned a field latrine, marine? Do you know how much they smell? Do you want to find out? Or would you rather spend some time in the brig? I can arrange that you know. Insubordination doesn’t look good on your record, marine.”

The young marine was visibly shaken and he couldn’t say yes sir or no sir fast enough. By the time Yelena got done chewing him out he was more then happy to open the gate and let her pass without daring to ask another question or inquire as to her purpose for being there. Yelena waited until they were a few feet away from the gate before she said anything to her passengers.

“We not be so lucky next time. We need to be prepared for more hostile greeting at next check point.”

Looking in the rear view mirror of the Humvee, she asked the all important question.

“You still have ammo, Dominick?”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Morgan10"Probably why Zoe kept calling me 'Martha Stewart', although, I noticed she dug into the pancakes I had fixed before we left," she said to Tim with a smile as she handed him a plate loaded with spaghetti noodles covered in meat sauce, two pieces of garlic bread on the side and parmesan cheese decorating the top. His salad was already in his bowl and a tall glass of sweet tea in front of his plate. "Which dressing do you want? I got ranch, western, and russian." She fixed her own plate, then began to eat.

An hour later, after both had finished eating, she cleared the table, washing up the dishes before heading to the couch, sitting next to Tim. "So, what's the plan? And, is the water heated yet. I would love a bath."
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Wraith

Toril just sat cooly in the passenger seat. He was a master of not being seen, not hiding in the open so he just left the masquerade in the hands of Yelena. This is what she did best and experience had taught him to let those in the know, take the lead. At the present he was just enjoying the ride, he hoped they wouldn't have to fight their way out, but he prepared himself for one.

At all the perimeter check points, the guards had just received new orders sent by the Colonel himself:

"No personal will exit the base without personally being cleared by him.
They are to be detained and await his clearance. By order of Colonel Petrovsky."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Tdm23c11

Tim sat on the couch, starring at the lap top. ..... "Yep the watr oughta be good an hot by now I figer. As fer aa a plan, I jus' an't shur yet. Zoe gave me a here abouts as ta whar they was, but we both figer they're on the move agin. Yelena ain't one takes kindly ta beein locked up an' told what she can and can't do. Damned head strong Russian that one an tough as old plow horse meat. So I figr on sittin' har a fer four hars or so, lisenin' ta tha scanner fur any stranger shatter. We kin get some rest and head up north 'fore dawn. Ifin' we don't har from em or Zoe. Sides we're both tuckered plainout, an makin' desions whilst tuckered yur bound ta make mistakes. An sweetheart, mistakes we can't aford." Tim patted her on the thigh and said "Now go on an' git yur bath took, then ya can listen an watch whilst I take mine. Then we'll both grab a couple hars sleep."

As Morgan got up, Tim opened another secure email account, configuring and routing it through 25 different encypted law enforcemnet servers around the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Morgan10Morgan grabbed her bag and headed upstairs to the smaller of the two bedrooms. She glanced at the master bedroom, but Tim hadn't said anything and she wasn't the type to push herself or just make an assumption about something like sleeping arrangements. So, she tossed her bag onto the full-sized bed, grabbed her sleeping clothes, a short pair of tight, black shorts and a ribbed, tight tank top, and headed for the bathroom.

She ran her a bath, found some bubble bath and took an hour long soak before washing her hair. Stepping out, she drained the water, dried off, towel dried her hair and dressed in her sleeping clothes. Grabbing her brush, she brushed out her long, thick hair until it shined, using the compact blow dryer she'd found. Packing up her clothes, she tossed her bag back onto the bed in the spare bedroom across from the bathroom and headed back downstairs, smelling of vanilla musk from her lotion.

She came downstairs and stopped, watching Tim watch the screen. Clearing her throat to get his attention, "I'm done, your turn."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:46 pm

"All ya gots ta do is just keep an eye on things. Ifin' anything pops up give a holler. Sorry we ain't got cable or nothin up har fur ya." Tim got up and walked up the stairs, grabbing a clean pair of jeans and a Dallas Cowboy's Jersey from his backpack, he had gotten from John. He stepped into the bath and turned on the shower. As the water heated up to a steam he shaved and brushed his teeth. Stpping into the hot shower, Tim let the hot wter take some of the stiffness and fatigue from his bones as he bathed and washed his hair. Finishing up he stepped out of the shower, dried his body and used the hair dryer to dry his hair, brushing it out. He then slipped into the jeans and jersey walked barefoot down the stairs. " Yea ready to get some shut eye thar Morgan?" he said
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:59 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Morgan10Morgan sat watching the computer and listening to the scanner while Tim took his shower, wondering what was wrong with her that Tim didn't notice her. She mentally shrugged her shoulders, deciding that maybe he was just tired and stressed.

Her eyes were beginning to droop when Tim came downstairs. She got up and followed him upstairs, gave him a kiss good night, a little disappointed that he didn't suggest her sleeping with him. She went on to the guest room, laid down and went to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Within minutes, the nightmare began. ~She was running through the woods, bloodied and bruised. She could hear him coming, her father. He was going to kill her, but first he was going to beat her and cut her up. He had already started when she was able to run. The woods were dark, branches slapping her in the face.~

In her dream, Frank was twice as big, with large claws protruding from his hands, sharp teeth, and glowing red eyes. Just as she felt his hand grab her hair, she woke, violently shaking, tears streaming down her cheeks. She jumped up, running into Tim's room, the door hitting the wall, making her jump when she saw Tim jump up, gun in hand.

"Tim....(hiccup).....Tim.....(sniff)....can I lay next to you, please." She hated that she sounded like a scared little girl, but the nightmare had left her visibly shaking.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Tim's eyes popped open and he sat quickly up in bed the balnket and sheet faling off his bare chest. He smiled at Morgan, pulling the sheet and light blanket back. "Ya shur can sweetheart." he said patting the matress beside him. As Morgan slipped under the sheet and blanket, Tim wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. He whispered "Ain't nuthing gonna hurt ya Mogan ya just cuddle up right cheer. I ain't gonna let nuthin' get ya." he added as he pulled her closer, giving her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Morgan10Morgan lay facing Tim, her face buried into his muscular chest, still shaking. "I dreamed that my father was chasing me....(sniff).... through these woods. He had already beat me and sliced me up.....(hiccup)....just as he grabbed my hair.....(sniff).....I woke up." She returned his kiss, snuggling up closer, trying to stop shaking.

Finally, her breathing slowed, her body relaxed, and she drifted back to sleep, snuggled in close to Tim.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Frank_10Frank had been driving for a few hours, stopping long enough to eat and make pit stops. He could feel the peculiar humming in his body, telling him that he was gaining on his demonic daughter.

It was dark now, but he kept going, stopping at a dumpy motel for a few hours of shut eye before heading out again. He drove around, the humming getting stronger, damn near driving him even more insane than he already was, when he realized it was coming from the national park.

Of course, how could he be so stupid. Naturally she would convince that idiot to take her where animals were so that she could use them. He wondered how many campers she had already caused harm to, like she did little Cassie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Sean crouched down by Zoe as she conferred with Tim. When she was finished he looked over at her. "So, what's this about Vermont and what is it you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Zoe leaned back in her chair and lit another cigarette. "Not sure yet," she replied, looking at Sean out of the corner of her eye. "The others are being held at Beacon in Vermont and Tim and Morgan are headed there... all I could do was give them that information I hacked out of Beacon's system. Unless Tim comes back here you may have to come up with a way to get to them... if you want to help that is." She added this last part with a truly open-ended look to her as she peered over at him. It was as though she wouldn't honestly care if he chose to help or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 pm

"I still want to help if I can. If you know where I can find tranportation and some directions I'll head out now." He was very eager to help since they had already helped him so much.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Zoe paused, thinking for a moment as she puffed on her cigarette. "Destination I can give you... transportation... well..." she paused again, a cloud of smoke obscuring her face for a moment. "Normally, we drive people... but since Dominic is one of the people missing..." she sighed in mingled frustration and resignation. "I need to stay here and make sure this place is guarded. Can you take a bus to Tim?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:01 pm

"Sure can. I'll leave once the sun goes down unless you want to see me smoke." Sean smiles and looks to see if Zoe will at least crack a smile at his attempt at humor.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Alas, Zoe's icy demeanor remained and she merely scribbled the address onto a piece of paper before tearing it and handing it to Sean. She then held up a hand for him to wait and began rifling through a box sitting at her feet, cigarette dangling from her mouth. Finally, she emerged with what looked like a tiny, white pebble. "Put this in your ear," she said, "I will be able to talk to you that way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Cassius2
"You still have ammo, Dominic?" Cassius paused, his heart jumping at being addressed by his first name. Popping out the magazine, he inspected it grimly.

"Runnin' low, dude..." he said, then padded himself down just in case. "Aha!" he said as he discovered a magazine on the uniform he was wearing. "The dead dudes doth provide!" he declared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Sean just shrugs as he takes the slip of paper, reading it quickly. He then looks at the white thing before placing it in his ear. Sean shifts to shadow and back to solid. "Ok. It shifts with me. Good. Anything else before I head out?"
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Looking up before pressing the cigarette out into an ashtray, Zoe shakes her head. "Just don't get yourself killed," she replied, "and don't tell anyone about me or this house." Now she turned to him with a warning stare, "if you do, you will regret it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Sean takes a step back. "Whoa there. No need to threaten. I'm not even entirely sure where I am to begin with. Sort of slept most of the way here." He grins then heads out the door. "Until next time, Miss Zoe." Once he is out the door Sean shifts and melts into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 am

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Shinigami

Shinigami still in a meditative state stared blankly at his swords, the altar of the only god he had ever known, a harsh deity that respected only the victor and to all others dealt death. While his mind's eye swept across Marine Corps Base Oneida, his own irises turned to silver, reflecting the dancing candles about him. He had remained in trance for time while he searched for his prey, and at long last his vigilance was rewarded when he had spied a rather 'non-human' descent from a five story building.

"Wraith." Whispered the swordsman as he studied the trio. He recognized the one known as Dominic Cassius but the marine puzzled him, but then he realized that it must be the shape-shifter, Yelena.

His cell phone rang and Shinigami's eyes darkened as he once more saw through them. Procuring the phone he checked the caller I.D. and recognizing the number returned the phone to the table beside him without answering. He did not have time to listen to the worries, demands and idle threats of his employer and decided to let Colonel Petrovsky deal with matters in his own way. When and if, they escaped the base he would act, and not before.

The warrior humbly bowed before his swords and spoke a prayer in his native language. He then, turned while remaining in a kneeling position and poured himself some tea into a small ornate cup. As he took a sip, the flavour reminded him of his ancestral home in Noshiro, where the rare leaves were cultivated and recalled a time when life was simple, when he was a boy running along the rocky coast without a care in the world. It was only five mere jumps away, five seconds for him and yet it had been years since he had walked the forests of his lands and set foot in his own dojo. Every time he chose to draw blood with his blades he imagined that he would at last find peace and return home, but he knew that day would never come, so he drank his tea and remembered.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:14 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Morgan10Morgan slowly came awake, feeling safe, secure, and warm. She could feel strong arms around her, hear a steady heartbeat beneath her ear. As she came more awake, she realized that she was in Tim's arms and she remembered the nightmare from the night before, coming into Tim's room, terrified and crawling into bed with him as he wrapped her in his strong arms, making her feel safe. She smiled into his chest, placing a soft kiss over his heart before she snuggled back in, closing her eyes once more.

About an hour later, she awoke again and silently slipped out of Tim's arms. Going and grabbing her bag, she showered, dressed, brushed her teeth and hair and went downstairs to start breakfast, knowing that Tim would want to get an early start.

Tim would wake up to the sweet smell of coffee, bacon, sausage, buttered toast, and fried eggs. Morgan was humming to herself as she moved deftly around the kitchen, multi-tasking like a professional chef. Her hair was pulled back at the sides and clipped with a Sioux hair barrette. She had once again donned tight, black jeans the bottoms tucked into black mocossin boots. She wore a red peasant's top this morning, short sleeved, coming off the shoulders. Her hair was gleaming in the morning sun coming through the kitchen window, making it look as if there was a halo around her dark hair. She wore very little make-up and her lavender eyes sparkled. At the kitchen window, a raccoon, squirrel, and chipmunk all peered in at her while birds kept swooping towards the window, their songs sounding almost musical.

"Morning," she said as she saw Tim come in to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 pm

HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Frank_10Frank had driven all over the damned forest and found nothing except a headache. He was pissed, the humming almost unbearable. He knew she was close, but damned if he could locate her.

He drove around a little longer, then decided to take a chance and go to the ranger's station. As he walked inside, he put on his sane and concerned father face, approaching the cute girl behind the desk.

"Hi! May I help you, sir?"

Pulling out the picture of Morgan, Frank laid it down on the counter, "I'm trying to find my daughter, miss. She's with a really bad sort of guy and is in danger. I've tracked her to here, but I've lost her. They're traveling in a black hummer and he's real good at finding places to hide. Have you seen her by any chance?"

The girl looked closely at Morgan's picture, "No sir, I'm sorry, but I haven't seen her. If you like, I can make a copy of the picture and pass it around to the rangers."

"Are you sure? Look again." He began to hear the angels again, that subtle humming in his head, getting louder, causing his head to begin to ache. He watched as her eyes glazed over as she looked more closely at the picture of Morgan and he 'pushed' Tim's face into her head, so that she would know what he looked like. His nose began to bleed, his head feeling like it was going to explode when he heard a door in the back open and close.

"Annie....Annie.....where's the coffee....what the hell?" A ranger came through, and stopped when he saw Annie staring at something on the counter while the man standing in front of her was staring intenltly at her, blood seeping out of his nose.

Frank backed off of Annie, wiping at his nose. "Damn nosebleeds. I've been having them ever since I got hit in the face with a baseball a few weeks ago." He looks at the ranger as Annie blinks her eyes, trying to figure out what just happened.

"Hell-o sir. I'm looking for my daughter. She disappeared a few days ago and I think her and her boyfriend came this way. Have you seen her?" He shows him Morgan's picture.

"No, sir I haven't, but if you'll let me make copies of it, I can pass it along to the other rangers."

Frank relents, allowing him to make copies. "How can we contact you if we see her?"

"I'll be in contact with you, sir. I plan on sticking around for a few days."

Frank then turns to walk out of the station when a voice in his head tells him to wipe their memories of him. He walks back to the counter and 'pushing', he inserts the suggestion that he wasn't there. Ten minutes later and another nosebleed, Frank walks out of the station and gets in the Audi. But, he made one mistake, he didn't take the copies of Morgan nor erase that part of their memory.

Last edited by SinTara on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 pm

"Marnin' sunshine, sumptin' shur smells good. Yur gonna have me plumper than a prize hog, ya keep this up." Tim said as he walked into the kitchen. He looked at the window and said "I see yur friends ar right happy ta se ya this marnin' as well. Did ya sleep alright sweetheart?" Tim said as he gave MOrgan a kiss on the cheek, then poured himself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 3   HEROES Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEROES Chapter 3
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next