Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

HEROES Chapter 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Surge_beacon

In a darkened office Colonel Petrovsky sat alone, illuminated by the glow of a large flat screen monitor while watching the latest news on CNN.COM. He studied the events that were worthy of being revealed to an audience of sheep and laughed at how quickly the world could turn. He had her! He had Killswitch within his grasp and had allowed his sentimentality for a woman steal away his opportunity to change the planet. Touching his scarred face he bowed his head in shame for believing that she would have seen anything but a monster and clenching his fist in anger the monitor suddenly went black. Vaciliy did not move but remained he was, allowing himself to fade into the shadows, that place that one day he would never return from.

• • HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Divide10• •

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Wraith

Toril had hoped Cassius would have been able to come up with an escape plan off the top of his head, but when the kid seemed to draw a blank he knew that it would be best if they kept moving. Leaving, Yelena with Cassius, Toril crept up to the only door beyond the barred gateway and tried his key card. The door's lock set off a green light and the old super-hero poked his head out to check if there were any more guards. On the other side of the door was only a hallway running, what Toril could tell would be north to south.

Returning to Cassius he relieved him of Yelena, carried her through the doorway and then they headed northward into the unknown.

"I have no idea where this goes." Toril admitted to Cassius, "I hope we don't run into any more marines."

They walked until they came to a fork; one passage went right the other left, so by a simple deduction, Toril chose to go left, toward a door that read 'Sector 6'.

"Remember don't fire that gun unless it's absolutely necessary." Toril warned Cassius, "We have to remain as silent as possible."
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:54 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Timtld11

Tim glanced in the rearview mirrors, then over at Morgan .... "Nope this ain't, I can't risk tha safety of tha safe house, right now. Were headed ta Vermont. I wanna draw anybody on our trail away from Zoe and Sean. We'll circle round and come in tha back way, afta' we get you fixed up an' loose any hound dawgs on ar asses." Tim said then added with a smile. "Now I don' wanna hear none of that I'm sarry shit or I'm too much of a burden crap. This har is just SOP. I am jus follain' my trainin' sweetheart. I think tha first aide kit is still in the back, Why don' ya get them cuts cleaned up an' poar some of that peroxicide on tha thar bullet graze." Tim reached over and patted Morgan on the thigh as the Hummer HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Hummer11 sped north east on NY7. Tim reached up and turned on the police scanner, police radio and the red and blue flashing grill and rear lights. As they crossed the New York / Vermont sate line, Tim pressed a button on the console. The license plate electronically changed to a Vermont State Police Vehicle Number "230" HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Vermon10
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Henkel

"Frank Shepherd. We are placing you under arrest for your suspected involvement with a wanted felon. Please place your arms behind your back and remain facing the ground." Ordered Henkel.

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Suburban%20black

While Special Agents Henkel and Jameson dealt with Frank Shepherd five black Suburban SUV's sped out of town on New York Route 7 in pursuit of Tim's Hummer. They were too far behind, for the ex-cop to see them but the RAID agents were on his tail, following his every move. In the second vehicle and familiar man sat in the passenger seat.

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 RAID_Logo

"Special Agent Birkshire, satellite imagery is coming in crystal clear. We have the Hummer in our sites." Announced a RAID enforcer from the back of the vehicle which was set up like a mini-surveillance room, with seats running down the middle of the specially designed area.

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Birkshire

Blake Birkshire pulled his eyes off of the file he was reviewing on the 'Wrangler'. "Good work." he said, "Keep us apprised of his position, enforcer." He then returned to studying the FBI case file and compared it to another RAID file, titled, 'Cowboy'. "We have to get this one." He stated to all within vehicle.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Frank_10Frank raised his hands in the air, but he didn't go to the ground. "Look, I lied to you both. It wasn't a bear, but the man who has my daughter. I caught up with them and the sonofabitch started shooting at me. I was trying to blow out his tires so I could get my daughter back. I didn't call the police because he threatened to hurt her if I did. That blood over there is from her, I'll admit that, but I didn't cause it. She was bleeding when I was able to grab her, only he came and took her back."

About then, the stock boy comes around the corner of the alley having heard everything Frank said. "Sirs, he's lying through his eye teeth to you both. I saw him beating on the girl when he dragged her out of the store through the back."

Frank's eyes turned hard as his big fist shot out at Jameson, hitting him square in the jaw. He then turned on Henkel. "She's a damned freak and she killed her cousin!! She has to pay for that!!"

Last edited by SinTara on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Morgan10Morgan, after hearing Tim's short speech, became somber and didn't say what she wanted to say to him, which was exactly what he told her he didn't want to hear. She reached around to the back and grabbed the first aid kit, now feeling the blood trickling down the back of her neck. She reached back and felt the lump on the back of her head where it had slammed into the brick wall one of the times Frank had hit her. Her hand came away with blood coating her fingers.

Sighing, she proceeded to clean the graze on her leg, wincing at the sting of the peroxide. She then gently wiped off her face, cleaning her split lip, making a small sound as she ran a cleansing cloth over the bruise on the right side of her face. She didn't bother with the back of her head, and still, she said nothing, not even looking at Tim.

Once she was done, she leaned her head up against the window and closed her eyes, tears slipping down her cheeks. She knew he would come for her again and again, and she was terrified that Tim would wind up getting hurt and it would be her fault. She thought, ~I'll stay long enough to help him get his friends back, then, for his safety, I'll have to leave him.~ That thought alone broke her heart, but she'd rather he be safe, even if it meant letting Frank have her, which, was becoming an option in her mind. If it was what she had to do in order to make sure that Tim was safe, then it was what she would do. Cracking open one lavender eye, she looked over at Tim and realized that she was falling, hard, for this man and she would do whatever she had to in order to keep him from getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Jameson

In the split second that Jameson turned to the stock boy, Frank had crossed the distance between them, while Henkel with his gun drawn screamed at him to 'get on the ground!'. By the time Jameson turned he was blind sided, the force of the blow spinning him like a top.

Seeing his partner go down, Special Agent Henkel had to consider his safety and that of the stock boy. He had little choice but to open fire and being only ten feet away even if he missed he would still have more than enough time to fire at least two more rounds before the suspect could react or draw a weapon. He took aim and fired a round at Frank's leg then took aim at the man's torso prepared to shoot to kill if necessary.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Frank_10Frank felt the bullet graze the outside of his left knee, leaving a deep furrow. He went down with a yell.

As he tried to get up and make it to the tahoe, his insanity began to show in his eyes for a split second. He yelled back at Henkel and Jameson, "YOU IDIOTS DON'T GET IT! MY DAUGHTER IS A MURDERER!! SHE KILLED HER LITTLE COUSIN AND ABOUT FOUR BOYS ALMOST FIVE YEARS AGO. SHE HAS TO BE STOPPED AND MADE TO PAY FOR IT!!"

He stopped, rolling over, looking at Henkel, seemingly completely sane now. "Look, we can help each other out, here. I want my daughter and I have a feeling you guys may want the man she's with. So, how about it, we good?"

The stockboy stood there, wide eyed at what just happened, but he didn't hold his tongue. "You let him have her and he'll kill her, I know he will." He walked over to stand next to Henkel keeping an eye on Frank, as he spoke to both agents. "I'm just a teenager, I know, but I saw his daughter and if you saw her too, you wouldn't want him getting his hands on her. She's real sweet and has the most beautiful lavender eyes I've ever seen."

Frank snarled at the boy, "Demon eyes, that's what those are, demon eyes. She uses them to call to animals and make them attack people."
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:23 pm

While Frank pleaded with Henkel, Jameson sprang to his feet, groggy but lucid. He intercepted the stock boy making sure he kept his distance and put himself between the suspect and the vehicle. "Keep you hands where I can see them!" he growled as he pointed his 9mm at Frank's chest.

"Just step back son." Henkel told the stock boy, we'll take your statement later, then he looked down at Frank his weapon trained on him. "Mr. Shepherd. You are under arrest by the Federal Bureau of Invesitgation." the agent repeated then despite what Frank was saying he read him his Miranda rights, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney during interrogation; if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been said to you?"

Jameson then screamed at Frank, "Roll over! Face in the dirt! Hands behind your head! If you do not comply I will shoot you! Do you understand!"

Henkel had read the file on Frank's daughter and knew all about the accident and from what he could tell the man was completely unbalanced. Even if he could assist them in apprehending the Wrangler it would be unlawful. He hoped the man would listen to his partner and allow himself to be cuffed otherwise they'd have one hell of a lot paper work ahead of them to report the death of a suspect.

(The agents will maintain a standard 'safe distance' of approximately five to six feet until the suspect is prone and they can safely move in to apply restraint.)
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:30 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Frank_10Frank looked behind him, assessing the distance between him and the tahoe and whether or not he could make it with little damage to himself, when he saw a small, metal rod of about a foot and a half in length and about 3 inches in diameter. If he went to jail, he would never be able to avenge little Cassie.

As he began to roll over, he made a ruckus over his injured knee as he reached for the metal rod lying close to him. Grabbing it, he threw it at Jameson, nailing him in the ankle and as he hoped, it bounced off, hitting Henkel in the lower leg. He rose, running for the tahoe.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 pm

"Christ!" screamed Jameson as the rod cracked him in the ankle. He lowered his weapon as the pain rushed up his leg but he was still on his feet. Since he was standing between the suspect and the vehicle Frank had to run past him and an enraged Jameson hooked his arm around the man's neck and used his momentum to pull him around so that he was at Frank's back. Holding tight he prepared to bring the butt end of his handgun into the suspect's skull.

Meanwhile a distracted Henkel, quickly moved after the hobbled man, his weapon ready shouting, "Freeze!"

The alley was blocked by the agent's car so the Tahoe would have to be put into reverse, if the suspect made into the vehicle. A much faster, Henkel dealing with only minor ache in his leg, rendered unnoticeable by adrenaline was moving round to the driver's side door of the Tahoe where he would have an excellent shot at the man.

Simon couldn't believe this guy's determination, but there was no where for him to go. Jameson was engaging him in melee and in no time he would have him cut off. He hoped he wouldn't have to kill the man, but he wasn't giving them much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Frank_10Frank hollered, enraged, fighting with everything he had. "She has to pay, dammit!! Don't you get it!!" He brought the heel of his boot down on top of Jameson's foot, as hard as he could, then tried elbowing the man, finally able to shimmy out of his grasp, when he's knocked to the ground by a can of peas.

The stock boy had run inside and grabbed an armful of canned peas that were stacked in the store room, coming out, he threw them at Frank's head, knocking the man out with two cans to the head.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Jameson wasn't sure what happened but suddenly, the larger man seemed to go limp and taking advantage of this he drove his knee into Frank's back and cracked him in he head with the butt of his revolver. When the man fell to the ground he quickly handcuffed him and rolled away putting his back to the wheel of the Tahoe to catch his breath. Breathing heavily he reached down and picked up a can of peas, "What the hell?" he said. Then he saw the stock boy, standing near by with a stunned expression that was both shocked and elated at the same time.

Henkel had come around the vehicle just as Jameson had finished securing Shepherd. He had seen the whole thing but he wasn't too happy about the stock boy's heroics. "Kid, that's a good way to get yourself shot!" He scolded, "Now get back!" he ordered as he bent down to check on his partner, "You okay?"

Jameson smiled. "Had 'em right where I wanted him, then Captain Can 'o' Peas over there stepped in. This is going to look great on our report."

"Everywhere you go there's someone who thinks they're a super-hero." Commented Henkel as he helped Jameson to his feet. He looked down at the unconscious Frank Shepherd, "Well let's haul this sorry sack a' shit into the car and take the 'Captain's' statement."

"I wonder how he is with creamed corn?" Joked Jameson.

They tossed Frank into the back of the car where he would be contained by a bullet proof shield and 'police-style-locking' doors. First they performed some aid on his leg and made sure it was bandaged before chaining his cuffs to the seat and laying him down.

The Agents then spent an hour taking the stock boy's statement and discussing matters with Troy's 3rd Platoon Commander: Capt. Michael Pimsey, who agreed to let them hold their suspect in the local jail. Frank was taken to the holding cells of Troy PD, and the guards were given strict orders not to under any circumstances let him out of his cell without their presence. They figured Frank would be out for at least a couple of hours so Henkel and Jameson went back to their motel to clean up and then get a bite to eat before the interrogation.

Last edited by Tiphereth on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Tim and Morgan, crossed the New York / Vermont line at Bennington, Vermont. Tim turned the Hummer east onto Vermont State Highway 9 driving through Woodford Hollow, Vermont; Woodford and into Woodford State Park. They continued east thru Searsbug and into Wilmington, Vermont in silence, Tim turned north onto Vermont 100 thru West Dover and into The Geen Mountain National Forest. Tim had noticed that Morgan was in deep thought as she stared out the passenger's side bullett proof glass. "Why don' ya try an' find sumtin' fer us ta listen ta darlin', on the radio?" Tim said softly. It was then that the onboard computer displayed an arrest / crimminal rewport for:
"Name: Frank Shepherd (Morgan's father)
Height: 6 ft. 4 inches
Weight: 240 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black peppered with gray ......
Arrested Troy, New York
Charges : 2 counts Assault on a Federal Agent; Resitting Arrest; Assault on Mrogan Sheppard; 4 counts Assault with a deadly weapon; 4 counts Armed Crimminal Assault; Attempting to flee from arrest; Failure to report an accident; Leaving the scene of an accident.
Being held for federal authorities Rensselear County Jail."

Last edited by Lac'Nal on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Morgan10Morgan didn't even look over at Tim as she leaned foward and turned on the radio to a country rock station, Jason Alean's song, 'She's Country' playing. This should've perked her up, but it had no affect as she leaned back in the seat and laid her head back on the window.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 pm

" Well now lookie har, Morgan." Tim said as he turned the computer screen so Morgan could see it.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Morgan10Morgan looked over at the computer and read what it said. She turned back to the window. "He'll get out. Then he'll come again." Without moving she asks, "What are we going to about your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Tdm23c11

Tim, looked at Morgan and smiled "I reckon it'll be awhile 'fore he gits out. Them FIBies don't take kindly ta bein' assaulted. They gets right down onery when that happens."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Morgan10Morgan swung around, facing Tim, her eyes darkening. "Dammit Tim!! He'll get out before you know it and he'll after me again!! You'll be caught in the crossfire and you'll get hurt! I should have just gone with him!!"
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Tim, turned the computer screen back around, gripped the steering wheel harder until his knuckles turned white. He then glanced at Morgan, his expression cold and hard. Turning his gaze back to the winding road, he said coldly "Now ya listen hard ta me Morgan, I beried a wife an chlid once, I ain't berin' anybody again. It took me nigh on ta five yars 'fore I let anybody git close ta me. I ain't shur how this is all gonna work out. You an me we got sumpthin 'tween us. Sumpthin good I think, an I ain't gonna let nobody git in ar way. Ifin' ya a mind ta I would kinda like sittin on tha paurch of the ranch house watchin' the sun go down of an evnin with ya. BUt fer that ta happen you an me gotta stick tagethar like monkey grip tyar patch. I done tol' ya Frank ain't gonna git either one of us, he ain't that good. So i don't wanna hear no more loco talk. He counts on the fact he's got ya spooked, that's how he finds ya.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Tim glanced in the rear view mirror, he could sense something was following them, his gut told him someone worse than Frank was on their trail........ "He uses yur fear, like an old pac of coyotes use the fear of a rabbit or deer they hunt ta find em."
Tim said

Last edited by Lac'Nal on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Morgan10 Morgan's eyes were wide as saucers by the time Tim got done. She didn't know what to say except the one thing Tim didn't like hearing from her, "I'm sorry, Tim. I know that there is something between us and I'm sorry about your wife and son, but, you shouldn't underestimate my father. Which is what you are doing.

Look at my face, Tim. He'd hit me before, but not like this. I underestimated him and so are you. If anything happened to you, I couldn't stand it."

She turned back to the window, saying softly, "I buried someone too and no matter what you say it was my fault and it will be again if anything happens to you."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 pm

"Ain't nuthin' gonna happen permnat ta either one of us. I ain't under estimtin' Frank. ifin' he gits out we'll be ready fur him. He has a world a hurt waitin' on him, an yur gonns be givin' it ta him. Me an you, Zoe, Yelena, Sean, John and people like us is special. An special people most for don't hav a hankerin' fur. Lessesn' they needs em ta pull thar asses outta the fire. Us specila people we sticks tagether so ya see Frank ain't jus got me an you ta fret about but he's got a whole lot of other folk ta fret about two. .... So no more loco talk or thinkin' ya gots ta start thinkin' like a coyotee ar a big ole rattle snake. The meanest son of bitch on the block, when it comes ta Frank. Ya understand me Morgan?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Morgan10Morgan sat up a little more in the seat, listening to Tim. "Okay, Tim. I'll try." She unbuckle her seat belt and leans over, laying her head on Tim's shoulder. "Just don't let anything happen to you, okay?" She holds on to his hand as she asks, "Do you really feel like there is something special between us, 'cause I know I do and I would love to sit on that front porch with you, so long as I get to sit on your lap instead of next to you." She smiles into his neck before giving him a kiss on the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Tim squeezed he hand .. "Yep I do an ain't gonna let any thin' happen ta either one of us. But ya know tryin' somthin kin have two ends. Kinda like trying ta open a jar of honey. Ifin' ya can't open it it satys closed and ya never git tha honey out. Whar as ifin' ya
just make yur mind up ta open that thar jar ya shur as hell ar gonna get ta taste that thar honey." Tim said.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Morgan10Morgan got back in her seat, but moved her hand from Tim's hand and layed it on his thigh, lightly rubbing his leg. She turned to Tim, "How bad does my face look? And, where are we going to go? We still have to get your friends back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEROES Chapter 2
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next