Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

HEROES Chapter 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Morgan10Morgan tightens her seatbelt, looking behind them at the truck in the distance. Turning back around, her eyes begin to glow that beautiful lavender glow as she calls to a hawk. ~I need your eyes, my friend, to see who is driving the truck behind us.~ A red-tailed hawk comes flying close to the hummer, Morgan looks over at her, rolling down her window. "Go.", she whispers.

The hawk flies towards the truck, Morgan able to see through her eyes. She speaks, letting Tim and Sean know what it is she sees. "Definately a chevy.....the visor's down....I can't make out the top part of the face........." she sees the gun come out of the window held in a large hand....."no..no....NO!!!" Tim and Sean will hear the report of the 45 magnum as Morgan is thrown foward, her head hitting the dash as the hawk is killed, the chevy driving over it.

"Oh God.......oh God........I killed her.........I killed her."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Frank_10Frank sees the hawk flying towards him and knows that Morgan is controlling her. "Damn...she's using those demon eyes of hers. Damn bitch." He pulls the sun visor down, blocking the top part of his face as he grabs the gun. He puts his arm out the window and fires. "HAHA!! Die you filthy bird!!"
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 TIMTLD

Tim, down shifted the Hummer from fifth to third and punched the accelerator. The Hummer, with screaming tires, seemed to spring forward as the tachometer and speedometer began to climb. Tim shifted from third to fourth as the speedometer climbed past 65mph, he shifted again into fifth as the speedometer approached 80. Tim glanced in the rearview mirror then back to the road "You din't kill the hawk, Morgan, that damned maniac in tha Chevy did. He's tha one that pulled tha trigg'r on that hog leg." Tim said as he pulled one of his 40 caliber's out of his shoulder holster, tapped the button on the door to roll the window down and using the side mirror, let off six rapid shots, back at the Chevy's grill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Frank_10Frank swerves back and forth, trying to out-maneuveur the bullets. One takes out a headlight, the other his side mirror. "MOTHER F@$%ER!!" Frank backs off some, regrouping his thoughts. He keeps up, his driving skills almost as good as Tim's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Glancing back, Sean just shakes his head. "Slow down, Tim. Let me out and I'll give this jerk something else to worry about." He is already replacing the sunglasses as he shifts to his shadow form.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Tim slows down, braking and downshifting like he is going to pull over. "Ok, Sean, jess watch yur ass, pardner." Tim says
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Frank_10Frank sees the hummer slow down and instead of slowing down, he keeps going, coming up close to the rear of the hummer, close enough for Morgan to see him. He waves at her, an insane grin on his face. She has forgotten to roll her window up and with the commotion, Tim too, has forgotten about it.

Frank drives onto the far right side of the road and fires his 45 magnum, hitting the mirror, thowing shards of the mirror into Morgan's face. "HA! LET'S SEE YOU USE THEM EYES NOW, BITCH!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:48 pm

"I will." That is all they hear as the shadow slips out of the car then onto the ground only to merge with the truck's shadow. He then starts making his way up the side of the truck trying to get in through any opening he can find.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Morgan10Morgan gasps as she sees who is driving the truck, her face going frightenly pale. She spins around in her seat, "It's my father, Tim. Oh, God, it's my father." That's when the passenger side mirror explodes, sending shards of glass into her face, some of them imbedding into her right cheek. She gives a small scream, quickly covering her face with one hand while she rolls up the window with the other. Blood seeps from between her fingers on her right cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:56 pm

"Son a bitch." Tim says as glass shards fly into the Hummer's open window. Glancing at Morgan he asks "Ya alright darlin?" as he swerves and brakes, falling back behind the pickup, rolling up his front window, leaving the rear window open just a crack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Finding a way into the truck the shadow pools on the passenger seat before rising up into a humanoid form. "Remember me? I told you to leave her alone or I would be back." Sean remains a shadow just in case the psycho decides to start shooting at him.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:02 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Morgan10Morgan doesn't answer right away. She takes her hand away from the right side of her face, looking at the blood on the palm of her hand. "I think there is glass imbedded in my face. It hurts." She looks at Tim, "What are we going to do, Tim. It's Frank. It's my father." Morgan says to him, fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:07 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Frank_10Frank screams, firing at the shadowy figure sitting next to him, swerving all over the road. "Sonofabitch!!! What are you?! Why are you protecting her?! She's a freak, a murderer!! She killed her little cousin, you freak!!" He continues to swerve until he finally loses control of the truck and runs off the road, flipping the truck twice before it lands on it's top.

Frank is hanging upside down, kept in his seat by his seatbelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Sean rises up next to Frank. "I am the Shadow. I am your worst nightmare." With that said he gives Frank a punch to the jaw before rising up beside the upside down truck to wait for Tim and Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Tim pulls up next to the overturned truck and stops. "Well I reckon Sean had a few words with "Daddy Dearest. Now let's have look see at yur face, an git that thar glas out." he said as he turned Morgan's face to his, gntely with his finger.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Morgan10"Not here, Tim. Wait until Sean gets in, then let's drive on a ways. You can look at my face then. Please, I don't want to stay too close. Let's just get on down the road, away from his truck. Okay?" Morgan keeps looking over at the over-turned truck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Sean pulls Frank from the truck and ties him up with the rope that was intended for Morgan. Once that is done he leaves the man there to see what's going on in the Hummer. "Hey. Your crazy daddy is tied up and...." He sees the blood on Morgan's face. "What the hell happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Morgan10Morgan shakes her head at Sean, "Don't worry about it, Sean, just, please, get in. Let's get out of here." She looks over at the truck with her father tied up next to it. "Thank you, Sean." Looking back over at Tim, "Please, Tim, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Tim just nodded, put the vehicle in first and pulled away, shifting up through the gears to fifth at 55mph. He glanced in the rearview mirror and said "Than ya Sean. We git up the road a piece I'll pull over and we'll get that glass outta Morgan's cheek. We gots a first aide kit up har." Tim continued north on US 9.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Morgan10Morgan sits still as they drive on down the road, away from her father. She knows it's not over, not by a long shot, but at least, for now, he won't be doing much more damage.

Her cheek has begun to swell a little, the shards feeling like razors in her cheek. She says nothing, knowing that if she does, Tim will stop right then and there to care for her. She smiles at that thought only to whimper as the smiles drives a couple of the shards in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 pm

After about five miles, Tim pulls the Hummer over, lookes over at Morgan and says "Now let's have a look see at that thar purdy face, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Frank_10Frank woke to his jaw throbbing along with his head. He cursed a blue streak when he realized he was tied with the same rope he was going to use on Morgan. He looks around, getting his bearings when he sees a jagged metal edge jutting from the bent up front bumper. He scoots over to it, placing his back up against it as he begins to use the jagged edge as a saw, cutting threw the rope binding his hands. Once free, he collects his carving knife and looks at the rope. He curses again seeing that it's useless. He can't find his 45 magnum either. "Little prick probably took it."

The humming inside his head and blood is still there, so he knows that Morgan hasn't gotten far. He begins to walk, following the humming. He makes a new plan. Get to a town, buy a new gun, get a new vehicle, more rope and sedatives. No more calling crazy animals and as for the shadow guy and the other one, they were dead as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Morgan10Morgan looks at Tim, allowing him to look at her face. She automatically covers the thin scar that lines the left side of face, in the shadow of her cheekbone. Tim has never been that close to her face before and she feels the need to hide it.

There are only about 5 pieces of glass in her face. Two of them are imbedded a little deeper than the other three.

"I think you need glasses, Tim, if you think that this face is 'purdy'."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:01 am

"Well I ain't needin' glasses an' ya got a right purdy face. ... Don't ya thinks so Sean?" Tim said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 am

Sean looks up from trying to keep out of their lover's spat. "Sure. If purdy means pretty then sure. You two are such a cute couple too." Chuckling he pulls off the sunglasses and looks out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEROES Chapter 2
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next