Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Ever... OOC

Go down 
+3
RPMistress
Seraphim
zinsk
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

Ever... OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:23 am

SinTara wrote:
YAY!!!!  Can't wait to get going!!!  LOL
Posted last night Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:09 pm

will post this evening.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 am

Seemed like a good place to end Chapter 4 so I started Chapter 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 am

Where is everyone? lol Waiting on you, Zinsk. As for the other story in Heroes, I am still thinking on that one. lol Hope everyone is alive and well.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Started Chapter 7... seemed like a good break point Smile
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Not sure where all that came from,  Very Happy , but it seemed right so I went with what came into my head.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:48 pm

WOW... OK... I think this thread may move at a pace that I can't keep up with. I'm sorry, I have a really crazy work schedule so I really need to do the bulk of my writing on weekends :-/ I'm sorry... I think I need to bow out. We'll see how the Heroes one goes though....
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 pm

I have a pretty busy schedule as well. I'm shooting for one post a day as of now... I don't think that you'd need to bow out, really...  Very Happy I'm sure something can be worked out.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Well, it kind of also seems like the plot has kind of lost Rhain a little bit :-/ But that's OK. I'm probably better off in a slower, maybe newer thread Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:22 pm

I fixed Lilly's profile. Let me know what you think, Zinsk.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 am

Welcome to the fray, Zach. Very good character you developed there. It's approved and you can join in the fun when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:21 am

Zach, Character is approved. Feel free to jump in at your convenience.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 pm

just need to scratch my plaited beard and decide where to put myself as a rather high tension scene and it would be unrealistic though amusing to kick my way out of a dragged house I may have to solo for a while to keep the worlds reality spectrum alive  lol! question is what to post that would knit in nicely and make a lick of sense... wait i said the s word  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Zack wrote:
just need to scratch my plaited beard and decide where to put myself as a rather high tension scene and it would be unrealistic though amusing to kick my way out of a dragged house I may have to solo for a while to keep the worlds reality spectrum alive  lol! question is what to post that would knit in nicely and make a lick of sense... wait i said the s word  Suspect 

I think having him kick his way out of a washed over house would be an awesome way to step in Smile

Just as an FYI, Arawela and Algenon are our insane protagonists, so no matter how ridiculous you ratchet up the fight I will match you to keep them alive as we sort of need them around to keep the story going Smile

Can't wait to see how you make your way in Smile

Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:18 am

Hah, such enthousiasm for my little man, RPM. You have my thanks.
Let me not leave you hanging then, and introduce him to the story.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 am

Ever the engaging writer. Love it
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:16 pm

I'll let you guys have your little fun fighting druids, and Kain will drop in once its (nearly) concluded. You know, in case you'd consider stalling the fight for my sake, there's no need. And equally no need to speed it up either, of course.

... Unless I get bored, in which case I might drive a convertible in the middle of the fight and start shooting bolts of lightning while some dumb blonde is screaming her lungs out...
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:17 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Don't worry, I think I can entertain myself for a little bit longer at least Wink
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Kutsu Shita wrote:
Don't worry, I think I can entertain myself for a little bit longer at least Wink

haha
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:58 pm

workplace butt kicking has been happening a lot the last couple days... I will do my best to find a sliver of time to get a post up but can't promise anything.

massive love buckets to you all though!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:42 pm

I hope that this week goes better for you than last week did for either one of us. Smile Hang in there, Zinsk!!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Glad you're back, Z-man. Hope this week treats you better than the last two. By the way, did I mess up somewhere? Lily threw two daggers at Algenon. Or at least I thought she did. Anyway, glad you're back. :-)
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:10 pm

SinTara wrote:
Glad you're back, Z-man.  Hope this week treats you better than the last two.  By the way, did I mess up somewhere?  Lily threw two daggers at Algenon.  Or at least I thought she did.  Anyway, glad you're back.  :-)

You didn't mess up, I just missed it Sad

Sorry about that.

I am also wrking on a post for MacGregor storyline.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:15 pm

SinTara wrote:
Glad you're back, Z-man.  Hope this week treats you better than the last two.  By the way, did I mess up somewhere?  Lily threw two daggers at Algenon.  Or at least I thought she did.  Anyway, glad you're back.  :-)

Go ahead and call a hit with one dagger on Algenon, make it superficial enough that he can still stay in the fight Wink

Again, sorry I missed that in your post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever... OOC
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: MIDGARD - Earth bound stories :: Ever...-
Jump to: