Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Sheriff_mack_stone

Sherrif Stone was puffing by the time he made it to the top of the ridge. He hated climbing and it showed. Three deputies had preceded him, two men and a woman who had immediately descended upon Jayden.

"She's okay!" A breathless Stone had hollered at them, and they immediately began taping off the area and seeing to the boy.

As the Sheriff dragged his feet along the trail a team of three paramedics rushed past him all far more burdened than Stone and barely breathing as hard which really pissed the man off. Grumbling under his breath he walked up to Jayden and surveyed the scene with hardly a bat of an eye. "Just like the last one." he said tipping his hat back and wiping the sweat from his brow with the back of his sleeve, "Last month another local was attacked in a similar fashion. Lots a blood, and few remains left behind as if some animal devoured them."

Stone squatted down and studied the surface of the trail for a moment, looked westward, then stood back up. He gave Jayden a hard stare, "That animal attack crap is a load of horse shit." he told her, "This is the work of some sick, sadistic, freak. I don't want to hear one word about were-wolves like your other buddies that have been blowing through town. One mention of wolves and I'll toss your ass in lock-up. You got me? Now I know you were pokin' round here before we arrived, so did ya see anything?"

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Strom_nachtbruck

Eventually a nurse stopped Strom and asked if she could be of any assistance which was precisely what he had been hoping for. "Yes," he answered, "My wife was supposed to be visiting a sick friend and she asked me to pick up some flowers and card and I must have had... what do you American's say? A blonde minute?"

"Blonde moment." The nurse politely corrected the German immigrant's English.

"Oh yes. Moment. So, I have forgotten her friend's name but I think he was attacked by a dog."

"Another one?" Said the nurse, "I sure hope they catch this dog."

"What do you mean another one?" Inquired Strom.

"A couple of months ago we had guy admitted with some bad wounds. He said he was attacked by a dog. He was torn up pretty bad. I hope your wife's friend is better off than him.

"Why? Was it that bad?" Strom pursued.

Thankfully the nurse he was speaking with was chatty and continued to fill him in on the details of the attack. Naturally she didn't provide a name, but from the sounds of it this man was attacked by something other than a dog. Strom knew that even though it was unlikely that a man would go to such great lengths to perpetuate a were-wolf hoax he still had to consider it. He did suspect otherwise, however, and knew that if this man was attacked by a lycanthrope he might have turned and there could potentially be more than one of the beasts in the area. He thought potentially, because contrary to popular beliefs were-wolves were solitary creatures. They did not run in packs, and because they were highly territorial would always try and drive off or kill any others of their kind, but this instinct was not as compelling when in their human forms. In their every day disguises, two or more were-wolves could easily tolerate one another, even be friends and in these uncommon cases the beasts would develop alternating cycles for their transformations and establish boundaries for their hunting grounds.

The nurse was about to go check at the front desk to see if there had been any other dog attack victims brought in when Strom asked her one more question. "You have me a little worried now. Would you perhaps know where this attack happened?"

"Oh, you needn't worry, Sugar. You look like you can handle yourself, but I heard it was east way outside the city limits. The guy was out hiking or something."

Strom thanked her and the nurse continued on to the desk where she learned that no dog attack victims had been admitted but when she returned the German gentleman was no where to be found. There was no need for him stick around any longer, Strom had found out all he needed to know and now it was a matter of some moonlight hunting. He made his way out of the hospital, leaving the flowers and card on the table of some sleeping patient.

He got back into his truck and after he started up the engine glanced over at the two jars of grave-earth sitting in the passenger seat. Could there be were-wolf plaguing Kane? Strom considered and could there in fact be two of them?
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden swung her gun towards the deputies then began to lay it down when she heard the sheriff holler that she was okay. She tucked it in the waistband of her pants and moved out of the way so the paramedics could get to the boy. She got out her international gun permit, knowing the sheriff will probably want to see it when he told her his thoughts and what he would do if she mentioned were-wolves.

"Sheriff, I'll be honest with ye...I'm not sure what in the bloody hell is going on and aye, I did do a little poking around." She thought for a second on whether or not she should tell him about the small branch with the blood and hair on it. She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out the small branch. "I found this. It has blood on it, of that I be sure and human hair....but, this other...looks like it be fur." She raised her hands when he glared at her. "I'm not saying it be a were-wolf, I'm just saying it be funny that it's there with the blood and hair. If ye be having it tested, I would like it if ye let me know what ye find, no matter what it be.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Sheriff_mack_stone

Sheriff Stone took the small branch and slipped on pair of glasses as he gave it a close inspection.

"I think we've got some psycho in a fur coat out here who's seen one too many were-wolf movies." Said Stone, "I'll get this to the crime lab, though, thanks, but unless this sample up and bites me on the ass I'm not telling you the results. Let's get this straight Miss Warrick, I'm being tolerant of your little supernatural investigation, because right now I need eyes everywhere. I am not going to start sharing information with you unless it will help MY investigation, so I'll leave you with a thanks and a warning to mind yer p's and q's while your out asking questions."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Jakobmodern
Yerick had watched the Sheriff’s arrive and gave a slight groan as he saw them begin to pull their yellow tape out that was when he decided to slowly retreat into the forest. Not making a noise then at a good distance he began to sprint down the hill with limped bounds grunting as he went he fell over a few times into the fallen leaves and twigs getting up quickly. After a little distance he came to the road seeing the parked cars he walked up to them he looked left and right smiling as he saw no one he was about to smash into it when he remembered the women....who obviously owned the car... “Bah YA budu ustroĭstvo lifta zlitesʹ ot menya, chtoby ukrastʹ mashinu iz-pod nosa.” Going to the boot of the car he pulled some metal spikes it seemed feeding them into the lock he fiddled around for duration finally it clicked. When he opened the boot he found no room for him full of kit and random stuff and a spare wheel. “Kazhet•sya, ya ne posmyeet zadnyee sidenie.” He yanked a sheet which was in the boot, he closed the boot removing the spikes he opened one of the back doors using the spikes on the driver’s side he slipped into the foot wells and put the sheet over him...Who looked in the rear seat foot wells when getting in?
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden kept her face blank even though underneath she was fuming. She'd just helped him out and had been honest with him from the get go and what does he do but spit in her face. Still, she understood, to a point why he couldn't give her any information, but he didn't have to be nasty about it.

"Fine then, Sheriff. I be heeding ye warning loud and clear. If there's nothin' else ye be wanting from me then I'll take me leave."

She made her back to her car, taking her time, looking around to see if she saw anything, but she saw nothing...nothing that was worth checking into. A short while later, she climbed into her car, pulling her Beretta snub-nose out of the back of her jeans and setting it in the seat next to her. She ran her fingers through her long hair and gave an angry sigh.

"Bloody jack-ass!!! That sheriff is going ta get himself killed and it will be by a loup-garou. Bloody fool!!"

She started the car and pulled away from the trail entrance, heading back into town. She was only a few miles away from the trail entrance when she heard something rustling in the rear seat.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Yerick sat up in the rear feeling it had finally moved he gave a loud yawn his arms above him...he must have been a hell of a sight in her rear view mirror. He finished yawning he leaned forward in the small car opening his mouth about to speak to her. Not knowing what her reaction would be to him breaking and entering into her car.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Deer-crossing-road

In the brief moment that, Jayden had taken her eyes off of the road by the alarming presence of someone in her back seat she was alerted to fleeting glance of something out of the corner of her eye. A doe had leapt out of the forest and crossed the path of her speeding car...

Strom put his SUV in park and tapped out a cigarette as he watched the train meander by. He spotted it when he was leaving the hospital and thought that if he raced down the Wentmore avenue, which was one of the main roads heading downtown he could beat it, unfortunately the grandmother ahead of him had other plans. Apparently she had all the time in the world and was more than content to hold up traffic until the trickling train crossed Poplar Street.

Staring at the length of the slow moving obstruction, Strom blew his smoke out of the window and made sure to keep his hand out in the air as well. He hated the smell, and tried never to smoke in his vehicle, but slow drivers made him positively irate and he needed a few drags to settle his nerves. There nothing else he could do now but wait. Even if he wasn't boxed in, there was no place to double back to, nor could he get around the train. The tracks ran straight through Kane and no one was getting to either side quickly.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:10 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden's green eyes widened when she saw the man in the back seat of her car through the rear view mirror and she turned her head, yelling, "BLOODY HELL!!!!!" She then quickly turned back to the road when she caught movement out of the corner of her eye and slammed on the brakes when a doe ran out in front of the car, causing the car to skid wildly. "BLOODY HELL!!!!!" Luckily, she regained control of the car, but not before she went off the road a little, skidding to a halt. She was breathing heavily from the fright and getting madder by the second.

"WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YE DOIN' IN ME AUTO?!!! I OUGHT TO SHOOT YE RIGHT, BLOOMIN' NOW YE IDIOT!!!!" With that said, she reached for the Beretta snub nose laying in the seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Yerick’s hand snaked out suddenly grabbing her arm at the wrist to stop her reaching for the weapon he was stronger than he looked and a deal faster considering she could see he was in a right state with cuts and bruises lining his face. “Yerick.” Pointing to himself with a hand then pointed to her thinking for a while... “Yo.....awe?” Finding his English was very bad he hadn’t needed to speak a lick of it for the past three years. He smiled broadly to her as he knew one good sentence. “You’re angry.” Laughing slightly as he didn’t let go of her hand he was hoping the situation would defuse as they were stuck staring at each other.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden narrowed her eyes right before she clubbed him with her right hand, having reached for the gun with her left hand. Her right hand caught him in the ear, "YE BE DAMNED RIGHT, I BE ANGERED, YE BLOODY OAF!!!!" She swung again, missing as he still had a hold of her left hand and it made it awkward at best. Her first hit only connected because of luck. "Let...go...of....me.....arm!!!" Her green eyes were blazing now and it was clear that she wasn't going to back down from him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:35 pm

He took the blow making his head go to the side his eyes narrowing. He suddenly let a stream of russian at her not comprehending she probgally had no idea what he was saying. "To, chto on yebet, vy idete udara vse vidite." He finally calmed down thinking over it a while. "No...gun?" As he pointed to it asking her practically will she not reach for it if he let go of her arm he rubbed at the side of his ear at having her whack him one. "Da?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:54 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden looked from Yerick to the gun, understanding what it was he was asking. She looked at him again, her eyes narrowing as if she were studying him, then looked at the gun again. Looking back at him, she nodded her head, "It stays within reach, aye?" She nodded to the gun and indicated with her other hand that it stays where it is, right within reach of her hand. "Who are ye and what are ye doin' in me auto?"

Then, Jayden heard the sirens, telling her that at least the ambulance was leaving the scene. She knew that the sheriff would still be awhile, but she didn't want to be on the side of the road when he headed back into town. She yanked her wrist from Yerick's grip, "We have to leave. I get the feeling tha' ye be like me an' hunting the same thing I be a hunting. Since ye chose me car to stow away in, then ye be stuck with me. If ye understand what I be telling ye, then ye'll understand this. I will shoot ye if ye try anything foolish." She waited until the ambulance passed by, then pulled back out onto the road and headed for the motel where she was staying.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Yerick smiled as he sat back in the seat agreeing to her terms on the gun. He looked over his shoulder to see if the other car was coming he had seen park but decided to look straight in the end as he didn't see it. "Yerick the hunter." The line was spoken in perfect English without the heavy accent it seemed it was a proper introduction at least recited. "Werewolf?" Having a questioning look at her were they really hunting the same thing or was she actually some traditional cop who wore civi's this little word was all he would need to see if she was...like him.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden looked at him in the rearview mirror, "Werewolf? What do ye ken aboot the loup garou? Never ye mind," she said, "We'll discuss it back at the inn...I be doin' some calculating there. The sheriff doesna ken what he be gettin' into. He be bitin' off more than he can chew. I just hope he doan get killed because of it."

She kept driving, looking back at the russian through the rearview mirror every few minutes. When she pulled up to her room at the little motel, she grabbed the gun in a swift movement, but didn't point it at Yerick. Instead, she looked him square in the eyes, "I be invitin' ye in to me room, but doan take it wrong, Russian. Any foolishness from ye and I be putting ye down." With the warning given, she stepped out of the car, went to the trunk, pulled out her backpack and went to her door. Unlocking it, she stood back allowing Yerick to enter first. Once she was in, she sat down at the small round table next to the closed curtains, laid the Beretta on the table right next to her and motioned for Yerick to take a seat. "What do ye ken aboot the loup garou? And, english, if ye please....I doan speak Russian."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Yerick watched her grab the gun biting the inside of his cheek she was hard to understand he knew full well she was scottish. Secretly he had worked with one before he looked back at her the liquid green of her eyes and the harsh grey of his. He accepted her invitation with a nod of his head clambering from the car he followed her to the room.

He took a pad and pen which were sitting on the chest on draws origanally for writing numbers or notes of the residents he sat down in front of her. He began to write on the pad in english as it better than he spoke petty reason such files he accessed on the interenet were usually in english so he wrote.

"I am a hunter booted out of Russia due to reasons. Came to America on frieghter and used internet to find out occurances happening here on sync with werewolf schedule." The words he wrote most were obviously known to him due to the interenet. He pushed the pad into her sight leaning back in the chair the pen flipping in spirals round his knuckles.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden read what he'd written, nodding her head, letting him know that she understood. "Aye...I be a hunter as well. I hunt by instinct, smarts and action....but I not be foolish aboot it, ye ken. Now, we need to be doin' somthin' aboot ye speakin' english. I be Jayden....Jayden Warrick." She pointed to herself. "Ye be Yerick, that much I got from ye. Do ye speak any english at all?"

As she waited for him to answer, she pulled out a map of the area and began to pinpoint where the attack had occurred compared to the other attack she'd found on the internet, using a red pen. Her hair fell down into her face and she grabbed at it, pulling a Celtic knotwork barrette out of her pocket and pinning the sides back.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 pm

"I spek bad English." He took the pad back writing again.

"It is good you ain't foolish about this I have watched idiots claim themselves to be hunters...I have some serious stories maybe one day I will share them." He smiled as he pushed the pad of paper back across to her. He watched her bring the map out watching her draw on it and then the barrette... "Nise Hairpin." Complimenting on the celtic design of it. He leant forward and drew another circle on the map for her little did she know it was one of the attacks he had read up on from the internet.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden looked where Yerick had marked on the map and then looked up at him. She had an idea why he'd marked it, but wasn't entirely sure. She'd had a feeling in the car with him that he was a hunter and she'd been right. She'd also had the feeling that he was somewhat crazy, but all in all an okay guy....one that she could work with for the time being.

"Okay....so ye speak bad English. Ye're goin' ta have ta make it better if we be workin' together on this. If ye doan want ta be workin' with me, then we doan have ta worry aboot it. Which will it be, Yerick? We be workin' together or nay?"

She stared at him, studying his gray eyes to see whatever her intuition would tell her about him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 pm

"Jut need to remeber how to spek english been a while." He smiled as he leaned back. "But it would be better if I could spek scottish." He twirled the pen round his knuckles again with an absent mind as he looked at her with her proposal suddenly slapped onto the table. "Migt as well throw more than miself into the fight." Happily accepting her proposal she saw a wild glint in his eye as he leaned forward again. "You ever tried killing a werewolf wit a Kabar knife with no silver arond?" That mad smile as he leant back tilting his head to her...just by his body language it seemed he had tried had he succeeded or not?... but the action was still madness for sure as her experience knew.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Finally the train was coming to end. Strom, put his car in gear and waited for granny ahead of him to proceed, which was a good five minutes after the final cars had passed. He had considered honking his horn, but then a familiar face caught his eye, it was that nosy Scottish woman he had seen earlier that morning at the Black Cherry café. She hadn't noticed him, since she was intent on speaking with some one in the back seat of her car.

'Odd' Strom thought, 'Why wasn't the person in the passenger seat?' Naturally there could be many explanations, but his gut told him that something was amiss. Not that he was about rush in like some white knight or anything, he really didn't give a damn one way or another, Strom was far more concerned with getting to the bottom of this lycanthrope thing. Then again, what it the person in the back seat of her car had something to do with that? He had figured the Scott for a reporter or journalist, maybe writing a piece on were-wolves for some tabloid magazine. Perhaps she interviewed the wrong person and they were trying to cover their tracks... literally.

It was a long shot, but Strom trusted his instincts, which more than often were fairly accurate so as soon as granny got her ass moving, he pulled into a parking lot and quickly turned around. He followed the rental car through the downtown area then south down 321, otherwise known as Brickyard Road, the highway he come up on. Ironically enough then, the woman turned onto Highland road, where she pulled up to a room in a Motel 6. As he drove by, Strom caught sight of the woman spinning around and taking hold of her passenger's hand in a rather forceful manner. Maintaining his speed, he saw the event from another angle and he was sure then that the person in the back seat had a gun!

'What the hell was going on?' Strom wondered as he continued down Highland Road and hung a right at a gravel road so as not to arise any suspicions, not that a common red coloured SUV pulling up to a motel was out of the ordinary.

As Strom pulled around the corner and disappeared behind some trees, neither Jayden or Yerick had even expressed that they were wary of anyone spying on them so the German had successfully maintained his cover. By the time he turned around, and pulled back up to the road, both of them were heading into the motel room and from his perspective nothing looked suspicious. The man was in no way being insistent in way that would suggest she was being forced against her will, which confused Strom. Was he a hunter? Was he like him, or was he one of them? If so, what the hell did he want with the Scottish woman? As the German pulled up around the back of the motel and parked his truck it did occur to him that this might just be what it seems. The woman was a looker, maybe this was some kind of business transaction or she was looking for a little action, he couldn't be sure. What he did know, was that he had to be sure.

Strom exited his truck and made his way round to the front of the motel. Neither the Scottish woman nor the man had a glimmer, but then, not everyone did. In fact, it was more common for it to be lacking, but just the same he always looked for it. Unfortunately, he cast one which tended to work against a hunter. While both Visionaries and Vampiric creatures cast them, paranoid hunters often shot first and asked questions later, so Strom was always on guard.

When he got to the motel room door which they had entered, Strom reached into his pocket and took out what looked like a piece of coal and it fact it was, but it was a very special piece of coal. It was from a fire set on a burial ground, and thus its etchings were imbued with power. Bending down, he quickly drew a pentacle and spoke some words over it. If one of them was a were-wolf, the symbol would make them violently ill once they crossed over the threshold of the doorway.

Tucking the coal back in his pocket, Strom stood up and began to make his way toward the lobby of the motel, where he could watch the room from the vestibule of the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Warric11Jayden saw the way Yerick smiled and her eyes narrowed. This kind of smile made her wonder if the Russian was a little insane. When he asked her about killing a werewolf with just a Kaber knife and no silver, she was even more convinced that he was a little insane. She leaned forward in her chair, looking him dead in the eyes. "Let's get one thing straight......I be wantin' ta live, Russian....so no foolishness. We kill the beastie and walk away alive an' kicking. Ye watch me back and I be watchin' yers. Agreed?"

She didn't wait for him to respond, instead she rolled up the map and stood up from the small table. "I be a might hungry and am going ta get something ta eat. I be seein' a small pizza place in town. If ye doan want ta come, that be fine with me, but I am going and gettin' a meat lover's pizza, thick crust with extra sauce. If'n they be anything left, I bring it back if'n ye doan want ta come."

She grabbed her wallet which was small enough to slide into her front pocket and attach to her pants via chain to the belt loop. On the wallet was a pentacle surrounded by Celtic knotwork. She walked out the door and headed for the car, unaware of the spell that had been cast. She looked down and saw the pentacle drawn there and recognized it for what it was. She smiled coldly as she looked around and stepped right in the center of it. If there was one more hunter near by and they thought she was a loup garou, they were in for a surprise. She stood there for a few seconds then proceeded on to the car. She said nothing to Yerick, a part of her wanting to be sure herself that he himself wasn't a loup garou as crazy as he was seeming to be.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Yerick could only shrug and agree at her mentioning of that she wanted to live it was afterall one beastie....he couldn't help but mentally chuckle she was underestimating the were-wolf's had she even considered more than one? He got up following her slowly but his foot stopped hovering just before the pentacle he looked down as she had just walked through it casually. He pretended to drop the pen he had continued to carry crouching down he inspected it for a while. Unlike most hunters he didn't know a lick of magic but recognized it like a sixth sense a distrubing sensation...and to top it all off he did his trademark skim your thumb over it and lick it off. He tasted coal and it was bitter and rancid with magic quickly spitting it out for danger of some contamination he decided as his thumb hadn't been blown off of anything he stood and stepped over the thing. Not even feeling a slight tremour from it which he was thankful for he headed down the stairs and yelled over to her. "I will be lat cuming bac but keep the pizza." Smiling as he headed towards town walking he wouldn't hassle her for another ride... also the pizza place was in a different part of town to where he was heading, Bednar Metals.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:51 pm

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 88737595-2

Strom gave a sigh of relief as he looked over the brochure he was pretending to read toward the motel room door before which he had etched the pentacle. They weren't creatures of a 'vampiric nature', which meant they were something else. The man was most likely a hunter, but the woman, she was a little more difficult to read. Hunters tended to be men, not that he had not heard of many skillful women in their profession, but because they were rarer it was hard to say if the Scott was one or not.

Waiting their in the vestibule of the main office, with the desk clerk casting him an unfriendly stare, Strom observed that two were parting ways. The woman got into her rental car and headed toward Brickyard road and toward town, while the man was hoofing it in the opposite direction.

Strom watched him for a while and when he was near out of sight at the end of Highland road, he got into his truck and followed him. He was curious where the man was headed and had flipped open his laptop on the passenger and checked out the google map on Kane. About a quarter of mile or so through the brush where Highland road met Pennsylvania avenue, were two cemeteries, Forest Lawn and Mt. Tabor. Could that be where he was headed?

As Yerick strolled along the road and was about to hike through the woods, a red Chevy Tahoe pulled up beside him and through the passenger side window, a hard looking man, who appeared as distinctly European as the Russian just stared at him. The man in the truck said nothing for at least minute, he just studied Yerick, and the young man knew why. It was instantly apparent to him that they were the same, and that he was probably the one that left the pentacle in front of the door to test if he could be trusted. Unfortunately, as Yerick looked into the eyes of the distinctly Germanic-looking man, he saw a faint glimmer. Not a good sign, as it could be taken two ways.

"Hop in. I'll give ya a lift. I think we're probably goin' the same way." Said Strom in his fine German accented voice as he moved the laptop and jars of earth into the back seat.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Yerick hadn’t even hiked it very far when he had heard the car crawl in behind him he slowly turned round staring at the man....another non-American it was a strange day so far meeting all these people he walked down to the car looking over it....as he lifted an eyebrow to man asking if he wanted a lift. “You spek German?” Smiling slightly as he looked over the interior looking back to the man he saw the faint glimmer.... “You really a hunter, or sum warlock looking after his pets?” referring to the werewolf’s knowing full well the man wasn’t normal especially when he moved the jars of...grave mud he knew well that it wasn’t just some old mud from your garden.

Yerick had worked with magic users before...or tricksters as he used to think them as, they were fools in his eyes dipping in and out of what they were meant to be fighting using powers of the unnatural. He paused for only a second of thought. “The graves down the road?” Slowly opening the door he pulled himself into the car regardless of his prejudice against magic users the man was offering a free ride and he was a chiseller even if he was the enemy as well.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 am

Strom cast the young man a puzzled look when he asked if he spoke German. He wouldn't even dignify the question with an answer, his expression remaining calm and cool, at least until the accusation.

"Warlock? You think me a warlock? Mind your tongue, boy." He snapped as he accelerated south down Highland then hung a left on Old Mill road, which would take them to route 66 where they could proceed north past the cemeteries.

"Nu par ruski?" Strom through back at Yerick, just to make a point. It was about the only Russian he knew, then before he could answer, the German extended his right hand and held it before the young man in a gesture of, if anything, camaraderie. "I'm Strom. You seem a long way from home. What the hell are you doing all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!   EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPISODE 1 • ALL VAMPIRES MUST DIE!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next