Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

OOC Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

OOC Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Discussion   OOC Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 am

Yeah... he's pretty much on the straight and narrow... but Yerick doesn't know that. You're totally right! Those jars of dirt are definitely going to raise some suspicions. Role Play it out! We'll see where it takes us... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: OOC Discussion   OOC Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Have a question, Tiph. I don't know too much about ghouls.....so how strong are they....how hard to kill...do we need to work hard to get through them or make short work of them?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Discussion   OOC Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 am

You guys can ghost, Strom along if you like... don't know when I'll be able to post next, so feel free to keep on dispensing of the zombies and ghouls.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: OOC Discussion   OOC Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:30 am

Hope that wasn't too big a rush ahead and a little long for my usual if any problems sure as tell me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Discussion   OOC Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3