Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

REMOTE VIEWING

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 am

Just to make sure it is clear, Indigo doesn't have any reason to think Peter is also a genomorph, so, for now, she thinks its just Faeyth.

I guess the message she sent is going to end up with Raiko and Boshun. I figured it would probably be an IDS protocol to notify headquarters in case you more or less randomly run into a genomorph.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:37 pm

We're totally on the same page. I got your lead.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am

Now, I thought it was logical to have Indigo find Peter.
On the other hand, I don't know what Peter would have been up to in between shooting the punk and now.
So, if you don't want him found (so easily), I could very easily get rid of the last few lines and you could ignore it.
I don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Socks. Right now, Kasai is debating which stories she will remain in. She's a little bogged down and so in the mean time I suggest we let Peter slip away and concentrate on the other characters.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Oh.

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Well then, that might have been a bit over the top...

Lets see where this goes, hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm

That was cool....

I made a little make mistake in my previous post:

At the end I messed up the names, I wrote 'Indigo's' instead of 'Sinclair's'. It should read as follows:

....patterns of their minds alone. Raiko simply felt that's what he had picked up and disregarded Sinclair's sporadic omega waves. The chaotic omega wave pattern of one not yet in control of their abilities.

Seem's you spied my little faux pas, however. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 am

Aaaaah, that makes mores sense.

Well, I would have written the post differently if I had known, but it doesn't matter much.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Ah!

The triumphant return of our resident fire demon-like person.

Or something like that.

I love how we're sticking to the mystery crate thing. I think it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Yes I'm having a lot of fun with it personally... I am determined to find reasons for Peter to run around with the stupid crate as long as possible alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 pm

I love the 'mystery crate'!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 am

I changed the name of the current story thread to 'EPISODE 1'. The name of the chapter is written on the first post. It's a new style I am trying out.

I've noticed that sometimes a story can a significant turn and warrant a new chapter only after five pages and at that rate a forum can quickly become cluttered. My thinking is that if we organize our stories in EPISODES or BOOKS and mark the chapters within them we can save space. All that need be done, is to list at the beginning of each chapter the pages they encompass, that way one can easily sift though them if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 am

I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with your last post...

*STUMPED*
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:53 am

Ah... sorry about that.

The psychic-seizure stuff is more for effect although it may have pertinence later. Basically, Boshun is rap, rap, rapping on the stairwell door. It's locked, but chances are she can get through it, so the Sinclair and Faeyt, have to once again run their butts off. I figured that since Sinclair, had already explored the floor, somewhat, he could take the lead. That's it.

Nichukha and Raiko should be on route to the area where Sinclair and Faeyt are, but there only option would most likely be to try and head them off by getting closer to the mid-core.

Eventually the cat and mouse stuff should tone down.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 am

Alright then, that took a while, but I got busy after I had a clue what I was supposed to do.

Don't expect too much from the three morons I introduced. I just felt it was way too long since I had introduced three morons.

I can't help it, I have needs...

Perhaps I will try to make them recurring morons... That might satisfy my special needs, heh.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Now don't tell me I made things difficult for you Tipheroo...

Or are we taking it slow with regards to our third writer missing in action for the time being?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Hehe... Honestly I have been looking ahead... trying to figure out how to exactly turn the story around so it isn't so much 'cat and mouse'. We need some more substance... I have it, just have to introduce it properly.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:06 pm

I feel we need to saturate the playing field a little more. I was looking at the Heroes - New Dawn story and wondering, 'why is it so easy to perpetuate it?'. There are two major factors: 1. - More participants, but I feel that is minor compared to 2. - Which is the fact that the story lies a top several chapters in which several characters and story lines have been introduced, all entwined like a rich web of inspiration.

Omega Wave, like any other fledgling story requires more characters and story lines to form a web in which our ideas can be ensnared. You, realize this. I suggest that you put that creative mind of yours to work and spin some strands. It doesn't matter if they don't go anywhere because they will still be a foundation upon which other story lines can lie. Toss in some more characters.

I've entered two other characters which have major roles to play in the grand scheme of things. I have plans with Eve, but go crazy with Jude if you want. I'll establish some background for Eve pretty soon and then your free to control her as well. In the mean time, please feel free to introduce other characters and story lines... go nuts... don't worry you won't lose me.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

As it happens, these three morons are supposed to lead towards two more major people.

You seem to be taking care of the higher order of ICOR and friends, I had something in mind for the lesser legal order of Niagara.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:22 pm

That sounds great, if you can, please proceed on with out me right now. Just ghost Faeyt along if needs be. I think you pretty much have the characters of Raiko and Boshun pinned down as well. As I said before don't hesitate to toss in characters left, right and center. That's what I usually do. I never expect all them to survive or carry on, it's like planting a garden I suppose. You toss in a bunch a seeds, nurture them, but not all will grow.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:14 am

Chelle, Grant and Barry aren't exactly on the right side of the law, but that's just details, and I was too vague. Maybe they're just crooked cops owned by the underworld, that works too. The three of them aren't very important anyway. Don't worry about them.

Also, Sinclair won't react to Peter, at least I think he's trying to yell at the two of them while getting across. I think we're too high up for us to hear him. Maybe if Faeyt looks down from the bridge of doom and recognizes Peter he could react. Otherwise I think Peter will have to find some way to catch up? I don't have a better idea I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah.. I couldn't think of any other way to make him catch up honestly so yeah... sorry for the lameness
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 pm

There is of course this unaccounted omega wave.
And Beshun did call Sector on you.
If those are connected, I'm thinking you'll have plenty to write about in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:41 pm

The unaccounted Omega wave... I know precisely where it came from and I will reveal it's sender as soon as I can.

In regards to Chelle, Grant and Barry, I was assume they were Enforcers... the cops of the future, but they could just as well be part of a private security force. All corporations have their own little private armies now. From what you have written, Socks, it sounds just like that. Private security guards, that have jurisdiction within their own corporate perimeter. It would make sense that Frenchie, may represent the security for another corporation. I would imagine, they could range from upstanding, law abiding law enforcers to shady, corrupt guards always looking to make some extra money.

Yeah, I doubt the guys would be able to spot Peter at all. I suggest though, that we place him on some gangway, which might be a little closer. He could be atop some building, beneath the sun-port and thus be significantly closer. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 pm

I suppose so.

I wouldn't normally condone 'cheating', but it'd be convenient. If we can simply agree on doing it this way then I guess that's fine by me. It's a bit of an impossible situation otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMOTE VIEWING
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: NIFLHEIM - Archive of Forgotten Halls :: The Abyss :: Omega Wave-
Jump to: