Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread   EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 am

Well, that took a while.

Wasn't feeling too hot for a while, so writing didn't go as smoothly as it could have.

Not like I was sick or anything, just not 100%. It messes with the writing vibe, you know?

But who cares about me anyway?
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread   EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello? (echoes all spooky like through vast and seemingly abandoned thread).
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread   EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:49 pm

...is it possible to be a lackey for this rebel mob? I was considering your idea on gifted children but a child would not be picked for being a soldier/tracker (also noticed we arn't expanding out of city yet.) so i thought a rebel would be the easiest way for me to get my hands on a knife and some machine oil splatters.

Won't be a commander just be a lackey if Debs decided to be Queen of the rebels geek I'm just getting a half approval before i start botching a character sheet together for a rebel Grunt
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread   EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 pm

I believe that would work.

I personally, have not been able to come up with anything to expand the story of my character which is why I stalled out. Kind of having a tough time envisioning the world and so I am not sure where to go.

Sometimes you're writing away and things seem to be making sense and then suddenly someone shuts the lights off and your like, 'Hey? WTF am I?' I have to go back and review everything and find the cliff that I fell off of.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread   EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:24 am

Sometimes you write a cliffhanger... Sometimes it lacks the hanging part...

I guess?

I'm not sure...

At least there's more to scroll through now.

Yaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread   EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDNC The Slums - Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2