Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Treasure Hunters' Journal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 am

Okay, edited my post. Sorry about that. Will slow down on my reading and if I don't have time to go over it properly, then I just won't post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 am

LOL

No worries...I was once where you are.

And yes, it absolutely possible she got nervous and darted like a frightened pheasent. It's her nature to do something like that and you posted it very well.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks for the info, when the opportunity arises I'll pop in Reynard. As he has recently in his life escaped from a Tahitian island, i think it would be a little odd to appear on another without a good reason. Since I am trying to meld his introductory story with the current plot I'll just wait until I can put the puzzle together. It will happen soon or later... I am patient.

I considered doing some development ahead of time, but everything seems to be flowing along very nicely in a linear fashion so its best to stay in line.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Hope it's not a bother that I 're-casted' the role of Mister O'Hara. He's an authentic Irishman and a bastard to boot.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 pm

ROTFL

Love the p ic, Tiph and I think you'll do a fine job of being O'Hara!!!!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 am

Modified my last post with Meggie. Wanted to let all you pirates know.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:03 pm

LOL

No prob
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 pm

SubBear, just so you know, Meggie has been on the island for almost ten years, since she was fifteen and she's not wearing a tattered dress, but a short skirt and halter top made of wild boar's skin. It is still grabbable though and she has the mentality of a teenager. LOL So look out! LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Deleted my recent post. I can't seem to get my bearings in this story, so I am going to hang back for a while until the setting becomes a little clearer. When there's a little more meat that I can sink my teeth into, I'll jump in... there is not much I can do because both O'Hara and Lothaire would more or less be considered minor characters at this point so they really can't digress from the story line at this moment, and presently there is no need for their dialog.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am

Right now, Anne and Raider were rowed back to the She-Wolf that is anchored just off shore. Anne made all other crew members leave the ship so she and Raider could talk in private with no other ears around to hear anything that was said between them because the subject matter is a bit touchy at the least.

The rest of Raiser's crew is now on the shore with Anne's crew. The twp crews don't like each other but they realize they both grudgingly accept the other. For now. Anne's crew know they have the upper hand and will eventually use that to their advantage. However, as good crew mates, they are both chipping in to clean up what's left of the mess of a ship the She-Wolf destroyed when they came to the island.

Tension between the two crews will only grow from here on out and with Meggie in the mix, it will cause the tension to grow expediential since Raider's crew knows better than to mess with her and Anne's crew is under no such obligation. In fact, Anne could care less what her crew do with the women they come in contact with. In her eyes, if a woman isn't strong enough to protect herself from a man then she has no reason to being in the mix of such roughness.

At any rate, the crews are trying to make sure all the bodies are disposed off far enough off shore they don't wash back up and garnishing any usable supplies for the She-Wolf while placing the splintered wood in a pile for a bon fire later.

Hope this helps, folks.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

I edited my post with Meggie. Works much better considering that she wouldn't be able to see Anne as she's clear out on her ship. LOL Hawk's vision Meggie does not have. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters' Journal   Treasure Hunters' Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters' Journal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2