Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC

Go down 
+5
SinTara
Tiphereth
Seraphim
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
subbear

subbear

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 am

I'd absolutely love to see Gabriel, Shadow, Yelena and the Irishman back in this thread- let's see what we can do to make this happen!

Welcome back Mike!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 am

OK, guys.

Give me the quick run down on where we are here.

Where are John and Bug right now as far as geographical location? I'll try to pull something together to get Yelena there.

Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 am

Hell yes I'm in! May not get to it til later tonight though. Ditto on the rundown... and just so I'm clear, are we starting over? I haven't had a chance to read through threads yet ><;;
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 am

I get the impression we're starting over in some fashion.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 am

RPMistress wrote:
OK, guys.

Give me the quick run down on where we are here.

Where are John and Bug right now as far as geographical location? I'll try to pull something together to get Yelena there.

Basically we did the "breakaway" and they were heading to Chicago and then "out west". Due to life circumstances the thread sort of sputtered along and finally stopped (nobody's fault, just happened)

Eric and I were talking a while back and were talking about re birthing the idea from when they got to Denver, CO. John has opened a mechanic shop which is located in North Denver. I am not sure if he also lives in the back of the shop or not, but so far that is where things are centrally located.

Our hope was to sort of bring things back to the roots a little. They have little money, there is no central base of operations or agenda that they are attempting to fulfill. They are both trying to just retire out and lay low, obviously this isn't going to happen.

As I said we have been talking through some stuff face to face but that doesn't mean everyone who is involved doesn't have creative license in the movement of the story. We just wanted something a little more raw and gritty. The thread is probably going to be rated R, just as an FYI. There might be boobs and curse words. Wink

So, that's about the extent of it really. There is no reason they need to stay in Denver even, as the story moves maybe conditions there will require them to go to another part of the country (or world) and we can roll with that. As of right now you probably saw that men are visiting John, men that mean him a warning and potentially harm... this is sort of the essence of where we are starting the thread. They are trying to lay low but the past is creeping back on top of them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 am

Got it

Thanks!

Mike and I are getting something together.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 am

/knuckle crack, flexes fingers

A gritty reboot! Always fun. I promise I won't put Gabriel in a mask and give him some gruff, heavy breathing superhero voice.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 am

and here I was all ready to get hot and bothered
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am

RPMistress wrote:
and here I was all ready to get hot and bothered

I told you the thread is rated R
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 am

I was keeping it R

I didn't go into detail.....

LOL
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:27 am

RPMistress wrote:
I was keeping it R

I didn't go into detail.....

LOL

hehe
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:04 pm

KASAI IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

*dances about*

We're all back together now!!!!

SCHWEET!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh! And this story is seriously rocking my socks!!!!

Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 pm

WHOO! There it is! WHOO! There it is! ::dances all 90's like::

bounce
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Bah! Damn being stuck at work! I'll try and get a post up once I escape this hell and get home in a little while. >.<
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Take your time, dude. We all know what your going through.

Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 am

Sorry for the delay, had some internet issues at home. :>.<: My post'll be up in the afternoon manana. Stupid electric company. lol
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 am

*smacks electric company upside the back of the head*

ignernt utility companies
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 am

Ok... love the shadow blob monster thing... I'm so running with this ^_^ Shadow golem time? alien
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:25 am

Hell yeah!!
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 am

Hey guys, I haven't missed the hints or forgotten you, I promise! My life's just been a little crazy! I promise I will get to it soon! I'm going out of town Sun to Wed to hide in the woods and do martial arts in the 100 degree south carolina weather so it will definitely be before then! alien
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 am

No sweat, Kasai (pun intended)

We've all been a bit crazy lately. It's just the nature of the beast when we try to mix goofing off with business.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 pm

just waiting on a post from Bear and I will be back in the fray.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Howdy...I hope u didnt think I wasnt coming back....Ive been busier then ever...working a one man office for Uncle Sam....so busy that my life outside the govt went away. So I...finally said to hell with it..and bought a ticket on a cruise ship that leaves in 2 days for Alaska. I'll be gone for 10 days and hope to be refreshed with some new ideas not relating to work ...So I'll be a back..besides I heard that thet best of the best so back here from Elvenwolf...so I'll be a back ta write a beginning theme for the Waogn Train story s well as Heros... Ez
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:56 am

E, I can't wait to see what you do with these new characters Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next