Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites

Go down 
+3
RPMistress
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:51 am

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Anne_b11

Anne looked down at the offered hand then back up to Raider and smiled a smile Raider had seen too many times but never directed at him. Not accepting the offered hand, she brushed by him as she walked further up the beach closer to the edge of the woods.

”Aye….plenty of rum to be drank, that’s fer sure….but I think I’ll be mindin’ me self this eve and stick to spiced tea. I know better than t’let me senses get dull when yer in the mix.”

Turning to glance over her shoulder, she called to Babe and spoke in their native language.

”When the rest of the crew has been located, let me know. I’m interested in finding out just what they’re up to.”

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Atien

Bryn and Atien heard the sound of someone approaching and quickly took up defensive stances. While Bryn’s foot was still not 100% she wouldn’t let it stand between her and staying alive and keeping the others alive. Just when both of them were getting ready to lunge at the approaching figure Atien saw it was O’Hara and quickly called for them to halt. The large African looked at O’Hara then at the man following him and gave a disapproving look.

”Who is dis man and what is he doing wit you?”

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Bryn04

Bryn saw the look on Atien’s face and knew there was something about the man who followed O’Hara. Making sure she placed herself between these pirates and her charge, she let them work this out on their own and made sure if they were going to get physical, she would be able to protect Von Halde and the others.

She had grown to trust the crew of Raider’s ship but now, seeing how O’Hara brought a stranger back with him after hearing about all the things that happened on the beach just recently, she wasn’t sure the man had good judgment right now.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:29 am

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Mr_ohara

O'Hara was as wily as they came, an admirable trait among his breed but one that would also just as soon start questioning tongues wagging. He himself had little trust of the Frenchman, but then again, he didn't trust anyone except Raider. What he did know though was that the man was crafty, and had bested him on the beach, but he wasn't about to go publicizing that fact, nor would the Frenchman if he knew what was good for him.

"We're ta be headin' back to the beach." Announced O'Hara disregarding Atien's question for the time being, "Captain's orders. We are ta be boardin' the She Wolf." The first mate spat after saying the name of the ship to rid his mouth of it. He then glanced over at the Frenchman, "This be, Jean LeBlanc. Seem's that Frenchie here were in the brig o' the French ship that had been taken over by those British scallywags. He's quick and good with a sword, I'll give that much so he's comin' with us."

The First Mate then wandered over to the Frenchman as he smoothly drew one of his pistols. "An if'n ya cross me, Frenchie I'll hang ya from the main mast me self." he told him while tapping the iron on the man's shoulder. He then raised his weapon and gestured with it in a sweeping motion back to the beach to urge everyone along.

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Atien

As the Frenchman turned to make his way out of the cave, he walked straight into the chest of Atien. The large African had purposely barred his way and menacingly stared down at the much smaller man. "What deed yu say yur name wass?" Atien inquired.

"LeBlanc." Answered Reynard confidently.

"I do not think so." Replied Atien as he carefully studied the Frenchman's features. For a moment they locked eyes, and Reynard stood his ground against the much larger man, but this stand off was hardly a pissing contest. The African suspected something of him and the Frenchman knew better than to attempt to skulk away from an accusing stare. He then muttered something in French under his breath to which, Atien laughed and replied, "Regardez que vous dites, mon petit homme."

Reynard nervously chewed the inside of his lip. He should have known the black fella would know of his tongue, their were French colonies throughout his part of the world. His dialect, naturally, was different but not so much so that they could not converse. Indeed, as the large African had said, 'he would have to watch what he said', and he wasn't to fond of the 'little man' remark, but to one such as he everyone was little.

Atien then looked down to the tribal tattoo's around the Frenchman's neck and Reynard could see the wheel's turning behind the man's dark eyes. He could tell that he recognized where they were from, but just how much of the story of Le Soleil Noir the man knew he could not tell, in fact he might not know a thing of it, but Reynard figured he couldn't be that lucky. The pirate's world was a tight knit one, and rumors and legends spread through it like a plague. This much, the Frenchman did know, and it was very apparent that the African, and probably the rest of his crew knew of Captain Camponeault and how people said he met his end.

"Com 'on, ye two. 'Tis nye the time for dancin'." Shouted Mister O'Hara and as Atien turned to acknowledge the First Mate, Reynard to the opportunity to skirt around the mountain of a man and exit the cave.

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Lothaire
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 am

Raider 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Captai13 , gave a boyish, mischievious smile and said quietly as he followed Captain Bonney "Anne, me love tis it the rum ur me that ye not be trustin' yur own self with?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:44 am

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Atien 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Bryn04

Bryn watched the exchange between Atien and the Frenchman. Obviously there was something about the Frenchy the big African didn’t care for and Bryn trusted Atien’s instincts like her own. As the tension built she could see the first mate watching carefully as well. If she had learned nothing else during her time around the crew of the Bill of Rights, she learned they tended to watch each other’s backs and right now she was seeing that come full circle.

She didn’t understand what Atien had said to the Frenchman but whatever it was she was certain it wasn’t as much a compliment as it was to let the man know he would be watched. But, what she DID know was something on the man had captured Atien’s attention to the point where the big man’s eyes took on a rather interested gaze.

As O’Hara finally called an end to the standoff, Bryn let out the breath she’d been holding without realizing it. The Frenchman skirted around Atien like a fox would a hound which gave Bryn the distinct impression he had something to hide. As they started walking once more, Atien offered his assistance to the red head, reassuring O’Hara he would make it to the shore with Bryn.

“Is OK, Mr. o’Hara. I will stay with Bryn to make sure she makes it to da shore without hurting herself. We will stay well within eyes reach of you to make sure we all make it.”

As O’Hara and the Frenchman put a little space between them, Bryn’s eyes bored into the back of the man, LeBlanc. Her eyes never left his form as she spoke softly to Atien.

”What did you see on him that brought a spark of recognition to your dark eyes, my friend?”

Atien stared at LeBlanc’s back as well for a moment before looking down at Bryn with a furrowed brow.

“He has markings on his neck I have not seen in quite some time. I would like to say I know the full story but I cannot speak a lie. I will find out though.”

His dark eyes went back to LeBlanc.

“Hopefully before it is too late.”

Bryn glanced up at Atien then back at LeBlanc and nodded her head in agreement.

”Very well then. Don’t hesitate to call upon me for help in the matter. This foot won’t keep me down for long. It gets better each day and soon I will be able to move around without an assistant. Not that I find your company offensive. Quite the opposite. I’m not sure what emotion I’m feeling more of. Elation knowing my foot will heal with no further trouble or the lack of your company.”

Giving the big African a bright smile, she looked up at him again. Atien looked down at her and smiled broadly as well.

“A pride of lions could not stop me from sharing your company, Miss Bryn.”

With a soft laugh, they followed along behind O’Hara and LeBlanc to the beach. As the openness of the beach came into view, Bryn saw the destruction of the other ship and the crew of the She Wolf working to clean it up. As she became visible, crew members would pause and look at her, even tapping the shoulder of their fellow crew to look at her and the others. She’d never felt very self conscious before but now, as she walked onto the beach, she suddenly felt like a rabbit in the middle of a wolfs den.

Holding her head proudly, she met each mans gaze straight on, unwavering, refusing to back down. Some merely grinned while others narrowed their eyes at her. These men were definitely more openly predatorily than the crew of the Bill of Rights and she would have to be on her guard at all times.

Atien seemed to pick up on everything and walked beside her a little closer, glaring at the men as he walked by. He leaned down and whispered to her as they moved through the crew.

“Pay them no mind, Miss Bryn. They are the hyenas of the world while we are the lions. Mortal enemies. But even a hyena knows they cannot attack a rhino.”

Bryn glanced up at Atien and saw the look on his face then couldn’t help but smile slightly.

”Well then, this deer is glad to have the Rhino for her friend.”

Again the African smiled at her comment as they made their way into the throng of activity.

Anne felt her cheeks flush at Raider’s remark but she refused to acknowledge it. That was a debate she cared not to get into with the man. She was supposed to be angrier than a wet hornet at him and she wanted to remain that way for a long time now that she had him in her sights.

As they walked to the shore boat that would take them back to the She Wolf, she turned to see what the sudden change in her crew was. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the red head on the African’s arm, hobbling towards the beach behind O’Hara and some other man she didn’t recognize. She felt another hot dagger pierce her heart again.

”Well….I see ye tend t’keeo yer bed warmer close by as well, Raider. Pity. The chit is easy on th’ eyes. She won’t remain that way fer long once me men get a hold of ‘er. A ravenous bunch they be. Too long at sea will do that to ‘em.”

She glanced down at the men manning the ores and nodded her head. The two men in the water shoved the boat off the shore as the others prepared to fight the waves to get back out to the She Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:18 pm

"Thar ya be jumpin' in waters ye not be knowin' the depth of, yet another time." Raider said "She be the body gaurd of a business partner and not a thing more. An I be tellin' yur crew that they be divin' inta a school of sharks if they be thinkin' of tryin' ta have thar way with the lass."
1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Captai13
Raider glanced back at Mister O'Hara with a questioning look as he noticed the stranger with him.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Anne glanced at the red head again before looking at Raider and shrugging her shoulder.

”Even the biggest of sharks fall to sharp harpoons. Guess we’ll see if the hide is as tough as they claim it t’be”

Once again the lady pirate dropped the usual slang she used when around her crew and opted for a more refined tongue. Still, as the strong, ocean breeze blew by; she looked back at the beach to see her crew had gone back to work on getting things cleaned up again.

The rest of the ride to the She Wolf was made in silence. Except for the sound of the ores rubbing the side and the splash of the water, not a words was spoken. It was obvious she had a great deal on her mind as her eyes looked ahead but didn’t see what was right in front of her.

By the time the boat pulled alongside the She Wolf, the men were up and holding the boat steady against the side of the ship as they grasped onto the crew rope ladder that hung over the side. Agilely climbing the rope, she was assisted onto the deck by two more crew members who were waiting at the top. Once on board, she waited for Raider to join her. No sooner had his feet touched the wood of the deck did she dismiss what was left of her crew.

”All o’ya…off. The good Cap’n an I have much t’discuss an I’ll not be havin’ any other ears aboard than the ones attached t’our own skulls.”

She saw the looks the crewmen shared with each other and how they seemed to hesitate. Finally she sighed and gave each of them a stern look.

”Go on now. When have ye ever known yer Cap’n to be outsmarted on ‘er own ship?”

The men finally agreed, begrudgingly, and slowly made their way off the boat. She waited until the boat was a few yards from the ship before she finally turned to Raider.

”Come. My quarters are just on the other side of the helm.”

Leading him across the deck, she made her way to her quarters that rested just behind the wheel that steered the ship. It was a design she had done especially for her. When she opened the double French doors, she led him into a large cabin with beautiful, hand carved wooden furniture. In the far corner, furthest away from the doors, the bed was quite large and appeared to be freshly made while the dresser and wardrobe were bare of any decoration. Near the door set a desk with pieces of paper sitting neatly in a pile on the left side, a well of ink and a quill at the top and a flint lock pistol on the right.

She walked to another smaller cabinet opposite the desk and produced a flask of amber liquid and two glasses. Filling the glasses half full with the amber liquid, she corked the flask then turned, handing the wiley captain one of the glasses. When Raider took hold of the glass, she raised hers in a toast.

”Here’s to hopin’ things go a little better this time between us.”

Taking a sip of the liquid, she walked back out onto the deck an stood watching the activity on the beach. As Raider slowly approached from behind her on the right, she tilted her head slightly towards him as she spoke, still looking at the beach.

”So how long do you plan on stringin’ me along before you try and take the She Wolf out from under me?”
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:36 pm

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Captai13

"Ye knowd me better than that me love. .... I have but an eye fur one ship a that be "The Bill Of Rights." he said as his eyes turned cold as an iceberg. An them that took her will be crewin' in hell with Davey Jones. Ye help me git me ship back an full parnter ye be in more than that trinket yur man beholdin'. Ya have me bonifides on that. Do the name Captain Dread William be meanin' anything ta ya? "
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Anne slowly turned to look at Raider as he talked. The look she gave him was a mixture of distrust and something….softer. Almost sad. In the end, though, it was the harder of the looks that won out. Her eyes narrowed slightly as he spoke of a possible plan they could use to get his ship back. Of course the name Dread William made her brows raise as she nodded.

”Aye. Ev’ry pirate sailin’ these seas knows the name Dread William and at least part of the story about him. I know ye mentioned somethin’ about him back on th’beach. Are you trying to say that gem came from his supposed treasure?”

She laughed then. It wasn’t really a pleasant sound but there was a hint that when she DID laugh for real, it wasn’t as hard on the ears as this one. Her eyes looked out over the beach again as she saw the crews working at getting the place cleaned up and ready for the bon fire later.

”I be thinkin’ ye bumped yer head a little too hard on one of those big stones back there.”

She turned to look at him again.

”Ye know if we try and put the crews together there’ll be trouble from both sides. Not to mention a possible mut’ny fer both of u s. Hell. We just may be th’ones set out to sea in a shore boat with barely any food or water. Ye ready to take that chance? I know yer boat is th’true love o’yer life, and rightfully so, but what ye be askin’ me t’do is gonna make me crew think I’ve gone daft.”

Her look changed then and she seemed to stare him down with daggers.

” But afore we even iron out the finer details, I just want one thing from ye Raider. Answer me truthfully and we’ll begin discussion on what we’re gonna do.”

Finishing off the contents of her glass in one hard, slammed back gulp, she set the glass down on the railing then turned to face him fully. It was clear by her actions that whatever the topic of conversation was going to be invoked quite the reaction from her, even just thinking about it.

”Why did you slither off in th’middle o’the night without so much as a note? If I’d pissed you off that bad, or if you’d grown bored with me, all you had to do was say somethin’. I’d never cling t’ya like some suffocatin’ vine. So tell me why, honestly, and I’ll consider takin’ you and yer crew aboard the She-Wolf.”
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Without hesitation, Raider 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Captai10 looked Anne straight in the eys and said "Ye remember Long Shanks, the messanger sent from "The Ferret"? A company of the Kings Guard followed the fool and be layin' in wait, outside "THE ADMIRAL BIGLOW TENNET'S INN" to snatches us and bring us afore The Admiralty on charges of Piracy and High Treason Against The Crown. Aye we be paid as Privateers by the Crown, but the blagarts be good at using those that they need and betrayin' after. Tha' be no surprise to ya, after all we both of be Irish and politics be politics.

They'd have done thar mission had I not rose to attend the meeting with Long Shanks an clamped an eye 'em moving about in the street below. So I crabbed yur cloak and disguised ole' Shanks. Him an I we led the soilders on a merry chase through the docksides of Cork, stealing a carriage and escaping into the coutryside. For three days they pursued me and Shanks, who they had supposed was you. Untill we abandoned the coach, an' stole a skiff and rowed down the River Brandon to Kinale. Then along the coast to Galley Head where Th Bill Of Rights lay at anchor. From there me an' me crew sailed to Kery Island where I met with "The Ferret", secured this." Raider reached in his jacket and withdrew "Dread William's Map". 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Mapsid10]

"So me love it were to save yur pretty neck from a yard arm at Execution Dock that I .... 'Slithered off' as ye say." Raider then stuffed the map in his jacket and turned to walk across the deck.

Last edited by Lac'Nal on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:09 pm

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 April_10Meggie walked behind O'Hara and the Frenchman, watching the crew of the She Wolf warily, wondering what she was doing getting into this mess. Her eyes lit on Brynn and Atien, wishing that she was up with them instead of bringing up the rear, but she was unsure about many things and felt that if she was at the rear, then she could run if she saw fit. Unfortunately, Anne's crew didn't see it that way as they closed in behind the group, seeing to it that escape was not going to be possible.

She was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs and it was showing her green eyes darted about, trying to keep tabs on where each and every man of Anne's crew was, but it was impossible to do so and one of them made a grab for her, saying something about taming a wild cat. She dodged the hand, making a growling sound and baring her teeth at him, causing him to laugh.

"She be a wild 'un, me boyos. It be mighty fun taming this lil' hellcat!!!"

Meggie didn't show any fear as she watched them, hatred making her green eyes bright. She said nothing as she followed the others, just glaring at the crew of the She Wolf. She had two small daggers strapped to her hips and another in a crudely made sheath strapped to her calf. They were sharp as razors and she was skilled with them, but smart enough not to show her hand.....yet.

She watched Brynn and Atien, not caring for O'Hara or the Frenchman. She had a feeling that Raider's first mate either didn't care for her much or thought she was more of a nuisance then anything. So, she avoided the man as much as possible, snarling every so often when one of Anne's crew made a grab for her.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 am

Anne listened to everything Raider told her. She was no push over by any means and while she wanted to believe what the man was saying, her heart had grown such a callus around it she still wanted to find fault in what he was saying. But in the back of her mind, she knew it all made sense. It would certainly explain why he just up and left without so much as a note left for her to find.

Raider could see she was processing everything but still wasn’t ready to accept his explanation. IN true Ann fashion, she didn’t say rather or not she accepted the story or not a good indication from Raider she was at LEAST considering it. And going to have it investigated as soon as she was able.

Pushing that to the back of her mind, she studied the map Raider produced and furrowed her brows. She had barely been able to skim over the darn thing when he pulled it back and tucked into his jacket once again. Her eyes settled on his own gaze then and a silence fell over them. The wheels were turning in her head and finally she took a deep breath.

”So what do ye propose?”

Hearing the crew’s raised voices as well as several whistles, she quickly glanced at the shore and saw the other female come onto the beach acting like a wild animal. She turned to look at Raider with a quirked brow.

”I suppose she be with ye as well? If she be a part of the group that be leavin’, she best learn to grow a sharks hide and wear clothes. I’ll not be havin’ her on me ship distractin’ me crew. It’ll be bad enough as it is by just havin’ other females aboard I d on’t need one of ‘em acting like some wild animal that needs t’be caged. N’cage her I will”
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 am

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Captai11
"First we get me ship back ..... we sail them that took it pay the devil fur it an' then me love we sail ta Skull Island." Raider said coldly, then looking to the shore with cold eyes he added ...
"Aye that one be har 'afore we come an a wild one she be. Marooned here as a child, ifin' ya believe her tale. A real hellcat she be when cornered. Not the sharpest knife on yur belt with the ways of the world."
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Anne took a deep breath and shook her head.

”Se yer aimin’ t’bring a chit onto me ship who has ner a clue of how things work when it comes t’the opposite sex let alone how the real world operates? Yer not makin’ this easy on me, Raider. Me crew is gonna have a hard enough time as it is acceptin’ you and what’s left o’yer crew onto th’ She-Wolf let alone with two women….one that’s worldly. By the Saints…..I’ll be surprised ifin they DON’T try a mutiny.”

She rubbed the back of her neck and shook her head again.

”I spose we best call Babe n O’Hara aboard and get things smoothed out ‘tween those two ‘fore we even think o’tellin’ the others. Not unless you want t’add a spark t’an already hot powder keg.”

She looked out at the beach and put her thumb and middle finger in her mouth as she curled her lips in and gave a shrill whistle. Seeing Babe pick his head up and narrow his gaze as he looked at her, she signaled for him to come to the ship. When Raider did the same for O’Hara, she saw the way Babe looked at the other man then back to her. It was the look her first mate gave her that made her feel a chill slide down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Kal_Ryper

Kal_Ryper

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:42 am

The creature slithered off the rock, barely stirring the waters, and disappeared. Jet black eyes watched, judging its moment to strike the wooden belly of the docile creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites   1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1. Captain Raider and the Curse of the Amarites
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: MIDGARD - Earth bound stories :: The Treasure Hunters-
Jump to: