Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC

Go down 
+5
SinTara
Tiphereth
Seraphim
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Has happened to me too, Bear. RP is right.....it effin sux!!!
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm

I said bad words when it happened...
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:28 pm

So.... I've been away for a while... I went scanning through some things and it looks like we've kinda moved on to a different storyline. I think I'm a little lost. What's the plan for this thread? Should I pick up where I left off like forever ago or should I throw in someone new? Either one is fine with me, I just want to give this ago again. ^_^ Third time's a charm, right?  alien 
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:00 am

I'm interested in getting back into the Heroes swing also... I think maybe starting a new setting might work... I could work on writing up a scenario if there's interest, for sure.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:03 am

I'm DEFINITELY interested! I love me my mutants Razz I can use my current character (Fyedka) or an old one, or a new one or whatever!  alien 
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:07 am

Awesome! Give me a night to think about a possible scenario and review the source material and I'm sure I can whip something up.  I'll start brainstorming right now. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 am

Whoohoo!
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Okay, so!

Apologies for the slight delay, had to pick up a couple of unexpected shifts at the hospital and it's difficult to write on an ipad. But, I do have a general idea.

I'm thinking that the story can pick up a little bit into the future. Tensions have calmed (outwardly) amongst the Riggs folk and the super humans, but, that's not to say that there aren't shady dealings going on behind the scenes, or that some meta who gets a bit too flashy doesn't somehow vanish into thin air. However, now, other branches of the government are looking into the sudden growth of super humans over recent years, trying to pinpoint the reasons for the "outbreak" and as far as most know its uncertain if this newfound curiosity is for the benefit of the world, or just setting up more conflict down the line. Perhaps the government has gotten wind of some kind of rumor of experimentations done through genetics that alter these super humans powers even further... Perhaps those who were used in these experiments are wholly unaware of what's really sleeping in their cells... And perhaps, those who carried out these experiments in the first place aren't really ready to just quietly slip back into the shadows and call it a loss...

I'm thinking that the characters should be mainly new, however, I don't think it should be so far into the future that appearances from our established heroes is out of the question. In fact, I think that this new breed might need their fair share of mentoring here and there, and who better than those who've lived it before?

I do have an entire intro short story in mind that I'll be happy to write up if this sounds agreeable. Just figured I'd toss out where my mind is at.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:36 pm

My character is fairly new...so if you're okay with it she could maybe be from the experiments with very little memory of them. Her memories come in flashes persay so she definately would need mentoring. If that's okay with you. :-)
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:09 pm

I will say that not every character is going to have been used in the experiments, but, that's not really important. The experiments are just the reason to continue conflict, it doesn't make a character not connected to them any less viable or important in the narrative. In fact, those who have been experimented on probably wouldn't know yet anyhow, that'll come later on.  Smile 

Realize, though, that if you want to use a character who's already established, that she'll probably be older, I'd say by around 2-4 years. Just FYI.  Very Happy 

I'll work on getting the opening story up very soon.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:38 am

okay....I'll think on it and see how I want to play it. lol Maybe even another character.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm definitely interested and have some new characters in mind I can use. Any preferences? (i.e. gender, type of power, personality, alignment, etc.)

I do have a crazy work schedule so the bulk of my posting would be on weekends. Let me know if you think that'll slow you down though, and I'll see what I can do, or just stay out for everyone else's sakes.  alien 
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:19 pm

No, no real preferences, I'm pretty open when it comes to character creation, as long as they're not perfect.  Smile 

If I get out of work at a decent hour tonight, I'll try and write up that intro I had in mind, and maybe throw a character of my own up. Like I said in the ever post, I'm shooting for a post a day for myself, so, I really don't think anything'll slow us down all that much.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Okey dokey! One more question: What are your thoughts on playing multiple characters at once?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7